Author

Topic: Is it better to buy during ICO or Market? - page 141. (Read 84894 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 12
ICO & Pre-ICO are always more profitable then market. But same rules not applicable for all. Because all the ico coin when come market investor just dump.
Activity: 420
Merit: 105
If it's quality project that you are investing in like Zilliqa, etc., you are not gonna see ICO price ever again. I've seen many coins just skyrocketing and going on and on and never ever going back to ICO price. Projects like OmiseGo, Populous, etc , never went back to ICO price. So I'd suggest to invest in ICO of good projects.
Activity: 224
Merit: 52
At the moment, where the whole market is on a big dump, i prefer to not invest in ICO's. Because when the new coins or tokens get listed while the market is still in the dump, the chance that the coins will lose their value is very high. So at the moment, there are some ICOs running im interested in, but i dont invest and wait until some bounty hunters drop their coins very cheap on the exchanges!
Activity: 434
Merit: 110
I noticed that many investors were afraid to buy during ICO because their reason they are cheaper can be bought on market. Especially when they found out  that a large percentage is allotted in the bounty program. Many Bounty Hunters  immediately selling token/coin even lower than the ICO price.

#Datarius

And these investors are right, at least on the current market.

Majority of the ICO's are being torn down when they hit the market, i noticed that projects representing own blockchain, or very high demand ICO's are not being dumped after listed on exchange.
Most of bounty hunters have fear that project is scam or need fiat money to live, only few let the coins in the wallet for 6-12 months to gain real profit.
In my view selling good coins with huge potential below ICO price is ridiculous, many will regret that later. Best is to sell a half of your coins, and let other half for the future.
Activity: 462
Merit: 114
I used to take part in many ICOs, but over time, when I entered the stock exchange, the coin began to fall strongly in price, I do not know why this happens, probably the investors who bought on pre-ico are selling. Now I buy tokens when they go to the stock exchange.
Activity: 49
Merit: 0
According to me, the best way to buy token is after 1-2 days after the listing on an important exchange. often the price drops a lot
Activity: 117
Merit: 1
Curiously, out of 22 ICOs released in 2018 and located in the green zone, only 2 (9%) were selling tokens for applications. The remaining 20 projects proposed ideas for the development of the infrastructure of the block (new chains or scalability solutions). Proceeding from this, investors of start-ups must draw a conclusion regarding their forthcoming investments, perhaps the trend is such that ICO with the ideas of new applications are no longer able to generate revenue.
Activity: 490
Merit: 101
I noticed that many investors were afraid to buy during ICO because their reason they are cheaper can be bought on market. Especially when they found out  that a large percentage is allotted in the bounty program. Many Bounty Hunters  immediately selling token/coin even lower than the ICO price.

#Datarius

Last year's ICO success statistics demonstrated to the crypto community that 46% of ICO was frankly fraudulent, of course, there are reasons to believe that some of the projects of 2018 deservedly turned out to be "under water". However, it should be noted that among the unprofitable projects to date, there are several that have tightened the situation on the market and its general moods to the bottom, so the crypto community can see a number of projects that are emerging from the ashes in a month or two. This can happen because many startups have an excellent idea, a working product and a strong team, and as their project develops, the number of users of the product increases, its tokens become more expensive, and investors begin to receive a well-deserved profit.

Despite the fact that almost half of all ICO of the past year turned out to be a frank scam, the average ROI (profitability) is 573%, the most profitable were Spectrecoin (ROI 46,000%), Storj (7600%), Populous (5,400%) and Qtum (4,500 %). Skeptical market participants say that the ICO time has passed, and in 2018 such a crazy increase in their assets investors will not be able to see, but the year has just begun, and for such conclusions the time has not yet come.

Activity: 154

#Datarius

It's smarter to buy at ICO time and on the off chance that you buy at pre deal time you got a greater number of tokens than in broad daylight deal time however you better pick ICO that at any rate have better in the event that they have a working item do your examination first on the off chance that you need to buy token at ICO venture.
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1057

#Datarius

Ofcouse during ICO especially when you purchase on their phase 1 of their token sale you will get around 50% bonus of token you will get and then when the get it listed on the exchange sell it then buy on the dipped you really believe on that coin.
Anyone who invests early during ICOs should always have the whole thing covered with bonuses, so I wonder why anyone is here complaining. I have sure gotten a lot of prices lower on exchanges before once it was launched, but in general I still make profit and it is not the short term that matters but the long term.

Moreover, even after ICO, if you see the price going down and you have more funds, then trade the lower price, because it does not take long before it gets bounced back to the normal ICO price and there may be few to go around for everyone.
Activity: 266
I would say that both ways are good, But it really depends on the ICO. Is it is really promising and noticable, better take from ICO. If no, buy after it was listed at some trading platform or Ether delta.
Activity: 756

#Datarius

Sometimes ICOs participated get larget bonus because they are early adopter and company appreciate it and give them large discount. Actually some of them have good project.
Activity: 756
Merit: 250

#Datarius

Buy whenever bounty hunters and ICO investors are dumping your prefered coin so that you wont be buying from these ICOs ,you could get these tokens below the market price as these people are going to sell these tokens off,because that is the mindset of most of the bounty hunters to dump these coins right after they got listed in any exchanges.

I would not say so, because every situation needs to be analyzed. Not all bounty hunters sell their coins at once, and the project offers are also tempting and profitable if you register earlier for a white paper.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
follow ICO is still the choice of business altcoin because the price offered is very interesting and ico participants always be the priority of the company that issued the project
Activity: 15
Merit: 10

#Datarius

Buy whenever bounty hunters and ICO investors are dumping your prefered coin so that you wont be buying from these ICOs ,you could get these tokens below the market price as these people are going to sell these tokens off,because that is the mindset of most of the bounty hunters to dump these coins right after they got listed in any exchanges.
Activity: 231
Merit: 0
You need to do a deep research when you want to invest in ICO, if you don't have any capabilities in this better to stay away and learn from watching and trade in the market exchange. You will find out when you start to earning experience.
legendary
Activity: 2394
Merit: 1476
To my mind its better to buy straight after the end of ICO and when bounty hunters get their rewards. They usually drop this coins as quick as possible, so you will be able to get them for quite a low price.
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
if you believe in a project and want to hold the token for more months, then I think it's better to join in ICO or bettere in pre-ICO if you can.... otherwise is better to see when token is on the market
Activity: 381
Merit: 101
With most of the ICOs the price always almost falls by half when it launches into the market. Also by then you would have realized if the ICO is a scam or really what it tells it is. Also currently almost all the ICOs are nothing but smoke so you are better off waiting some time before investing into an ICO.
Activity: 265
Merit: 100
Investments in all these three areas are very reliable. I'm investing in the ICO direction and in tokens. At the moment, one of the most reliable projects where you can invest in is Red Lanterns
By the way, now they have 50% discount on coins.Their site is  here https://goo.gl/RddguE
Jump to: