Author

Topic: Is it better to buy during ICO or Market? - page 137. (Read 84894 times)

Activity: 181
Merit: 5
Token That Will Transform The Venture Capital Mark
I noticed that many investors were afraid to buy during ICO because their reason they are cheaper can be bought on market. Especially when they found out  that a large percentage is allotted in the bounty program. Many Bounty Hunters  immediately selling token/coin even lower than the ICO price.

#Datarius

The answer is related to what person you are.
If you like risk and want multiply your money - invest into ICO tokens - there is always risk that your tokens can head to zero, or have price less than on tokensale.
Buying on market has less risks(except of unknown shitcoins), but possible profit is less as well.
So it's up to you to choose.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
It is much better to invest or buy token or coins during ICOs because there are low price selling during these time upon launching an ICO project , In buying coins in the market you will hardly found coins with lower price because each coin are already have value and all you wanna do is to wait for time that the coins will go down its price.

Activity: 89
Merit: 0

A large number of ico's quotas have been handed over to the ordinary investors by high prices, and online transactions have been sold by a few people. Why? Because they get lower prices than ordinary investors, this is unfair! ! !
I will choose to buy directly from the market, do not choose ico, and buy at a low price when the market falls
Activity: 294
Merit: 101
ELYSIAN | Pre-TGE 5.21.2018 | TGE 6.04.2018
I think if you have researched and study well about the project completely , you can invest in ICO because if you invest in ICO at early stage, you will get huge bonus and if the token list at exchanges above ICO price, you will get huge profit but all this things need deep research as we can see most coins trades in discount after listing at exchanges. And if you have any doubt in the project , you can invest after exchange listing.
Activity: 476
Merit: 101
www.daxico.com
That depends on how you are going to spend your money in crypto. If you think the ICO is very legit with a strong potential to be successful in the market, then buying during ICO is good because you can buy these tokens at a very low price.
Activity: 224
The market is 100% information!
After the ico, the coin always sinks in price. It depends on the exchange on which the coin will be traded and from the news, but the price is always lower than the ICO !
Activity: 168
Merit: 11
If the project is good and you see a potential of it going wild in the market in the future much better to buy it in ICO phase because in ICO token sale the price are discounted and had some bonuses to their investors where they sale the coins below their ideal ICO price and when the time comes that the coins is distributed and listed in exchange, once it hit the market and have a great performance the value of the ICO price is rises above it's ICO price. Therefore the market cost more than the ICO price.
Activity: 798
Merit: 104
Theres a lot of ico project that have the same concept, so its depend upon the project situation if you notice that the ico project have a great concept with a real developer and product its better to buy while in the pre sale because it has a high chances to earn a good return. But sometime its good to buy while the project introduce to the market because bounty hunter can dump the price and its an opportunity to buy.
Activity: 364
Merit: 22
It depends on the ICOs. Sometimes ICOs get good bonuses, tokens are cheaply and you can earn much more.
Activity: 378
Merit: 108
with the current issues revolving around cryptocurrency many investors are afraid to invest in ico because many time now the market price are  now get more cheaper than that of ico price, which have cause many people hug lost, so to me i prefer to waiting and buy the coin from market when it got listed since the price is more cheaper and i got my coin instantly no need to wait till after ico.
Activity: 434
I noticed that many investors were afraid to buy during ICO because their reason they are cheaper can be bought on market. Especially when they found out  that a large percentage is allotted in the bounty program. Many Bounty Hunters  immediately selling token/coin even lower than the ICO price.

#Datarius

It always happen and only a small percentage of ICO goes up after it launch.
Anyway, we can't blame bounty hunters to sell their coins in cheap cause they own it but the results of their doing totally ruin the project and it's market price.  Absolutely a straight line going down we saw in the chart and it's getting hard to recover.  If I have enough money in my pocket, I'll better to catch all of their token.
Activity: 462
Merit: 251
You can buy a coin on the pre-sale with a good discount and then immediately sell it on exchange and put this discount in your pocket. If you believe in this coin, you can buy it again if the price has fallen below ICO.
Due to the fact that now many people use this strategy, investors avoid projects with a large discount on the presale.
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
You can buy a coin on the pre-sale with a good discount and then immediately sell it on exchange and put this discount in your pocket. If you believe in this coin, you can buy it again if the price has fallen below ICO.
Activity: 168
Merit: 14

#Datarius
You should try to understand the hype around that particular ICO. If many people want to get in but there is a closed number so probably it's worth, but this is not 100% sure of course. The golden era of the ICOs anyway I think came to an end.
But you should be careful on that because many ico created many alt account and showing the demand for their coin to attract many people to invest. Much better if you based on the people who manage their bounty campaign just choose the trusted manager that promotes their prroject.
Activity: 336
Merit: 52

#Datarius
You should try to understand the hype around that particular ICO. If many people want to get in but there is a closed number so probably it's worth, but this is not 100% sure of course. The golden era of the ICOs anyway I think came to an end.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 250
COMBONetwork
Be better buy during the ICO cause they will give you many bonus for people who participate in ICO. But usually when entering the market the price can drop to below the ICO price I think this is only for some ICO projects that have a rating that is not too good.
Activity: 93
I think its better to buy during ICO than the market because sometimes the Ico has a bonus that you can get an extra token or coin in different price rate. But when you try to buy tokens in the market it can be up or down if you are lucky enough you can buy lower than the ICO price
Activity: 406
This days after the ICO and the coin is listed in the market,it is been pump and dump even not up to the ICO price so i have decided to buy at the market after the first pump not during ICO
Activity: 712
Merit: 15
SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE
With the present situation of the market, I will advise you buy at the market, because the whole market is dropping and if a coin is released there is high probability that it will drop. Even if the project is good.
So buy at the market.
Activity: 262
Merit: 100
Somewhere yapisal his story about participating in ISO.Since the summer I've been in 15-20 projects and was able to increase his capital for 4 months 3 times.Despite the fact that only a few projects actually made a profit than and blocked the appropriate minus on unprofitable companies.But the bottom line is this: 90% of the projects are traded below the price of ISO about entering the stock exchange.So do not rush to go there at the stage of ISO.
Jump to: