Pages:
Author

Topic: Is it better to buy during ICO or Market? - page 35. (Read 84894 times)

Activity: 728
Merit: 104
If you are really an ideological person and a person who really wants to use technology for the future, you can say that it's better to buy on the ICO, but as everyone understands that now the ICO is experiencing great difficulties.
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
I think only by the end of the year it will be profitable to invest in ICO.  Now I prefer to buy coins on the market.
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
It depends on the coin. If the coin is really selling like hotcakes right from the start, then you better not wait for it to get listed on exchanges. And then there are actually projects that are very anticipated and even if the ICO has not yet even began, people are already eagerly waiting for it. With a project like this, I would not prefer buying it on the exchanges. I would rather buy it during the ICO because it is already a trusted coin and then I will also be receiving a certain percentage as bonus in addition
Activity: 442
Merit: 253
Nowadays almost all coins after ICO are cheap on exchange at the beginning so i think more profitable buy on markets, and buying on exchange less risky.
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
In this bear market we should be care full more on investing ICOs. The decision is unto you. by doing research on new projects and market of on going projects, we will be able to select hyping projects

If the project is really good then investing in the ICO will be a good solution, since you will get the coins first as an investor and be able to sell them earlier.
Activity: 462
Theres advatages fot the both sides. Along market you are sure and you can see the chart of their growth, the price investor. For the ICO if you invest it you can get a lot of bonus to their presale and public sale which is a gamble for the meantime youll wait if they can hit the soft and hardcap. The problem on the ICO is some ICO's are scam and sometimes they are not hitting their softcap which is a waste of time for you.
copper member
Activity: 772
Merit: 500
There are different reason when buying tokens. If you are up to bonuses and take advantage of it. It's better to buy in ico because you can maximise your profit if you plan well your investing. Most of the time there are instance that it's good to buy when it entered the market because you can get it cheap below ico price because some bounty hunters dumps their token or maybe there are scenarios that investor with huge bonuses sell their holdings to make a short income.
Activity: 40
In this current ongoing trend, I would rather wait for it to get listed on the exchange than buy during ico because token prices usually dump when it gets listed.
Activity: 700
Merit: 252
I noticed that many investors were afraid to buy during ICO because their reason they are cheaper can be bought on market. Especially when they found out  that a large percentage is allotted in the bounty program. Many Bounty Hunters  immediately selling token/coin even lower than the ICO price.

#Datarius

all ICOs are of course different, not everything is like that, because the ICO that manages it must be different people, so it is impossible if the ICO is all you think. because the assumption of everyone is not necessarily true.
Activity: 868
Merit: 500
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Now I prefer to buy after the ICO has ended because most of the coins usually fall in rise after the ICO. Although some great projects do well even after the ICO so it's better to look at the project and determine the chances of it rising above or below ICO price.
If the price of the ICO is a lot then just wait a few months then purchase the coin when it gets listed.
Activity: 546
Merit: 10
Now I prefer to buy after the ICO has ended because most of the coins usually fall in rise after the ICO. Although some great projects do well even after the ICO so it's better to look at the project and determine the chances of it rising above or below ICO price.
Activity: 314
The better time to buy currency is during the ICO because during the ICO the target project price on the market is really the same when bitcoin is in stable value. And the developer of the project can't find a reliable exchange in that moment because they are delayed of listing it when the problem of when the value of bitcoin in the market.
Activity: 97
It depends, mate. Look at quarkchain ico, there waere rumors about this ICO, a lot of hype as well and as a result 15x just after listing.
At the same time just imagine ICO which collect funds for a long period of time,so it will be dumped after listing.
The odds of having your coin making 15x during listing is tiny. It's better to purchase the coins after their crowdsale.
Activity: 58
if you can get into that pre/private sale that's massive bonuses, i think it's better just buy at the market price when coming to listings. yeah you know the dumpers of bounty will come. Smiley
Activity: 658
i think it's safe to buy in the market alot of project fail to get access to reputable market in those days but there is some bonuses when you involved in the ico stage
Activity: 574
It depends, mate. Look at quarkchain ico, there waere rumors about this ICO, a lot of hype as well and as a result 15x just after listing.
At the same time just imagine ICO which collect funds for a long period of time,so it will be dumped after listing.
Activity: 336
On a normal , healthy market it is much more profitable to buy during ICO , but now , when market is bleeding and nobody wants to buy altcoins it will be much better to buy dips on exchanges . Sometimes the price can be estimated -90% from ICO price , which is almost for free .

It does not matter if the market price drops at 90% percent price because you will be still earning profit if you are going to invest a huge amount while it was at dip and all you need to have is patience until the price goes back to normal.
Activity: 46
Merit: 1
If not for the fact of the numerous scam ICOICOs, then investing in ICO would have been a decision because of the bonuses one will get during the ICOs
Activity: 728
Merit: 139
On a normal , healthy market it is much more profitable to buy during ICO , but now , when market is bleeding and nobody wants to buy altcoins it will be much better to buy dips on exchanges . Sometimes the price can be estimated -90% from ICO price , which is almost for free .
Activity: 182
Merit: 2
I would prefer to buy during presale if the project is promising, otherwise I will buy after it get listed on exchange.
Pages:
Jump to: