Pages:
Author

Topic: Is it better to buy during ICO or Market? - page 36. (Read 84894 times)

Activity: 255
Merit: 1
W12 – Blockchain protocol
If you have a successful ICO, have a good review by the community I think you can't buy their tokens at cheaper prices on the exchange site. if the team is great, they will definitely plan to maintain the price of their coins when they enter the exchange.
yes, you are right zand you need to be one hundered per cent sure in the ico you avechosen, listen to your intuition
Activity: 255
Merit: 1
W12 – Blockchain protocol
I noticed that many investors were afraid to buy during ICO because their reason they are cheaper can be bought on market. Especially when they found out  that a large percentage is allotted in the bounty program. Many Bounty Hunters  immediately selling token/coin even lower than the ICO price.

#Datarius

i think that it depemds on your own ideas and goal and on your intuition as well, sometimes it is better to wait in my opinion
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
If you have a successful ICO, have a good review by the community I think you can't buy their tokens at cheaper prices on the exchange site. if the team is great, they will definitely plan to maintain the price of their coins when they enter the exchange.
Activity: 150
Merit: 0
Now it's better to buy in the market, maybe by the end of the year everything will change, but now it is not worth investing in ICO.
Activity: 644
In this bear market we should be care full more on investing ICOs. The decision is unto you. by doing research on new projects and market of on going projects, we will be able to select hyping projects
Activity: 1064
Merit: 101
Right now in this unstable market you should definitely wait out the ICO and purchase the token when it lists on the exchange as a vast majority of projects starts trading below the ICO price. But if you have access to any super hyped and hard to get into projects, you should probably participate in their ICO as it would still be profitable.
Activity: 700
Merit: 100
Previously, it was profitable to invest in the project during the ICO, now the situation has changed. All of the projects, who conducted the ICO in recent times, the tokens during the ICO were selling more, and by the exchange of their tokens out much cheaper.
Activity: 75
In fact, if the project is good and a lot of talk about it, it is better to buy on the ICO. After the ICO, the price is usually higher. But in the current market, I don't know what to say. It is difficult to guess what will bring profit.
Activity: 434
Merit: 103
Every coin has two sides. If you buy the token before ICO its price might be higher. But If you buy before ICO their prices are low and you can make huge profit. But 95% of the ICO are scams and not gonna give you profit.
Activity: 196
Merit: 11
it's better to buy coins in the market than at ico. Token prices on the market are cheaper than the price of tokens at ico. and also, buying tokens in the market is not risky, unlike buying tokens at ico that will risk scam.
Activity: 252
Merit: 13
I would buy on the market. Almost every ICO, that is held at the moment, is going rapidly down, after the exchange listing. So I would wait and buy it on exchanges, rather than participate in the ICO in such a market situation  Grin
Activity: 1103
Merit: 500
On this topic you can talk for a long time, but there will be no unequivocal answer. For each ICO, you need to make an individual decision taking into account many different factors.
Activity: 224
It depends upon the way you look at the market and ICO. If you like experiencing risk, I think you need to buy ICO as expectation to get more profit, but if you don't like risks and no need to take too big reward, it is not suitable for you. Another important reason when decide to buy ICOs is that you can't really know what will happen after it hits the exchange
Activity: 644
I think it is best to lock tokens of bounty participant for 2 or 3 week for avoid this one. But bounty participant receive only 2% or 5% form total allocation. But how can bounty participant drop the market of that coin with that 2% or %% allocation . I think it is not directly connect with bounty participant, There is the quality of product is the important thing for make higher price
Activity: 630
It is depending on the ICO. If it is going to be successful or not specially if it has a big potential in the future.
But for me, it is much better to buy during ICO because it has a lot of privileges and bonuses on that time than it was in the market.
Read further to know what would be the best option, use a lot of references so that it would be clear on what choices you will choose...
The fact is that a year ago purchases on time ico companies were very profitable, because there are valid good discounts and bonuses. But you should pay attention to how the coin behaves in the market after the company's ico. Prices fall almost twice, or even more. Therefore, in some cases it is better to buy coins on the exchange, rather than during the ico company.
Activity: 427
Merit: 101
It is depending on the ICO. If it is going to be successful or not specially if it has a big potential in the future.
But for me, it is much better to buy during ICO because it has a lot of privileges and bonuses on that time than it was in the market.
Read further to know what would be the best option, use a lot of references so that it would be clear on what choices you will choose...
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
I noticed that many investors were afraid to buy during ICO because their reason they are cheaper can be bought on market. Especially when they found out  that a large percentage is allotted in the bounty program. Many Bounty Hunters  immediately selling token/coin even lower than the ICO price.

#Datarius

Almost any token that has recently entered the exchange after the ICO costs less than it could be purchased during the ICO. Here, the logical conclusion that to buy the tokens on the Exchange will be more profitable.
Activity: 532
Merit: 254
It depends on the market situation and the product. But for me, in this bear market it is better for me to buy the coin when it is already listed in the exchanges because usually the coins are being dumped.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
Lot of ICO's in 2018 launched and many ICO's are fall in scams, but some are really good ICO's and great success in project and price, ICO's are good investment platform in my concern but selection of good ICO's are difficult to find out, some ICO's great success but after ICO finish the team run away, I think 2018 also great for ICO's and more will come in next years also.İnvesting in icos will change in 2018.it will get hard.many icos will come
Activity: 1176
Merit: 252
My opinion is that it is much better to buy during ICO process since they offer much better rewards and price the earlier you can buy. The market price however depends on the bounty campaign's success.
at the time of the ICO, you can get a lot more coins with a pretty good bonus. but sometimes when the coin has entered the market, the price drops and sometimes is below the ICO price. so choose an ICO that you think really has a good concept with a professional team.
Pages:
Jump to: