Pages:
Author

Topic: Is it better to buy during ICO or Market? - page 37. (Read 84894 times)

Activity: 60
Merit: 0
My opinion is that it is much better to buy during ICO process since they offer much better rewards and price the earlier you can buy. The market price however depends on the bounty campaign's success.
Activity: 72
To buy cryptocurrency on ICO, it is necessary to study well who produces it, thoroughly, because it is a big risk. Therefore, it is better for me to buy cryptocurrency on the exchange, yet there are risks but less.
Activity: 172
I noticed that many investors were afraid to buy during ICO because their reason they are cheaper can be bought on market. Especially when they found out  that a large percentage is allotted in the bounty program. Many Bounty Hunters  immediately selling token/coin even lower than the ICO price.

#Datarius

Now it seems better not to risk and invest in ICO and better wait and then buy coins on the market at a low price.
Activity: 168
At the moment it is more profitable to buy coins on the market, because now coins are more often cheaper in the market than the price of ICO.
Activity: 182
It is better to buy tokens during the ICO or pre ICO since they give discounts and by this discount you have as much as profit in the near future even if you sell directly upon finishing ICO project still you can earn with those discounts you earn from buying the tokens
Activity: 206
Merit: 100
“The Future of Security Tokens”
Maybe it really is. But You won't be able to earn profits if the project will be pumped right after the ICO and listing (I want to say that it happens nearly with all hyped projects).
Activity: 93
Many tokens lose the price of the field of access to the exchange, you can buy a part of the tokens on the ICO, and a part after the crypto currency is put on the exchange
Activity: 910
Merit: 263
I think that it is necessary to divide your deposit into 2 parts. You can buy half the tokens on the ICO. The remaining tokens you can buy on the exchange.
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
It depends on bonus token during Presale, if ICO offers a Big bonus at Pre Sale and big gap price between Presale and Main sale, better invest at Pre Sale.
but if you think they don't offer some interesting then wait until they Hit Exchange.because usually when ICO Hit first exchange the price will be down because some investor sell their Bonus Token and Bounty Participant also sell their rewards. Each project should be considered individually.
Activity: 490
This issue is already old as this international currency. It seems to me that buying is necessary on ICO as there is an opportunity to receive big bonuses and, if possible, get rid of the quantity that you bought in order to repel your costs.
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
Well, now I think it's better to buy when all the same when it comes to the exchange, a lot of coins are not worth their prices on the price of ico !
Activity: 350
Merit: 102
while the market is in decline, it is better to buy on the market. Since the absolute majority of coins that go on sale to the ambassador are traded on the exchange in two or even three times cheaper
Activity: 133
100% buy at market.  The ICO game is over for now.  More often than not they dump right as they get to market leaving the ICO buyers stranded with coins that are practically worthless. 
I also think that it is better to buy coins in the market.  ICO is really a very big risk now.  You can easily lose money.
Activity: 155
100% buy at market.  The ICO game is over for now.  More often than not they dump right as they get to market leaving the ICO buyers stranded with coins that are practically worthless. 
Activity: 864
Merit: 284
I noticed that many investors were afraid to buy during ICO because their reason they are cheaper can be bought on market. Especially when they found out  that a large percentage is allotted in the bounty program. Many Bounty Hunters  immediately selling token/coin even lower than the ICO price.

#Datarius

Before you choose to buy in ico you must choose the selective ico. Because there are many ico is scam.  If you can choose good ico i suggest you to buy in ico than market.  Because the price in ico still cheap than when the token into the market.
Activity: 476
In today's market environment, waiting to buy in the market is often cheaper than during the ICO period, and coins issued on most projects are not very good now. There is no potential.
Activity: 10
Is it better to buy during ICO or Market?  Buying at ICO is relatively cheap price than in Market, but the price can be uncertain at any time can change and to buy in the market its price is certain if my knowledge so far.
Activity: 234
of course, ICO is the fastest way to make altcoins. However be sure to check the project carefully. Most of the current ICOs are scam or has low value.
It's so rare to find a good project with the potential to invest in, it does pay off once in a while thou.
Activity: 156
I would stay away from all ICO offerings and wait for the project to make it to an exchange.  Most of the time there is a major sell off.  I have been burned multiple times on this.  I have been waiting for the listing to happen, waiting for the sell off, then buying.  
Activity: 70
Count Your Investment - Not your savings
Some ICO sells at low price as a preselling price. But when it launches it increases the price. Not all allocated coins to bounty reflects the risk of investing,. The greater the risk the higher the return. Successful campaign successful project. High token/coin value. Good day:)
Pages:
Jump to: