Pages:
Author

Topic: Is it better to buy during ICO or Market? - page 44. (Read 84894 times)

Activity: 994
Merit: 106
Official Street Team member
depending on the ico project itself, if the ICO project is good and has many enthusiasts, it is not certain that the price in the market will be good. I have experienced this incident several times, good at the ICO but bad when I first enter the market Grin but vice versa, the ico project is good but lacks interest in ICO not because the project is not good it could be because the marketing techniques of the project are not good so many investors do not know about the project and after entering the market the price can be good because many investors who just found out about the project Grin
Activity: 306
Merit: 102
Just another random pre satoshi crypto freak
It is better to buy from exchanges because more often than not we see token prices crash below ICO rates soon after listing on the exchange before moving up gradually. Listing a project coin on the exchange demonstrates comitment by the team, so buying from the exchange will also help you to avoid projects that may never take off.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007
Just to ensure that program is anchored and has a decent venture. So it's smarter to purchase amid ICO on the grounds that the cost is low and has some rewards. In any case, pick an ICO that can possibly develop in greater esteem and hunt on the off chance that it is genuine.
I do not buy in ICO, it needs to have a lot of knowledge and experience. This market is very unpredictable, at least for me. If the coins have potential, it is better to buy in the time listing on the exchange. Because usually the coins are drained immediately and they become cheaper.
Activity: 198
Merit: 10
Just to ensure that program is anchored and has a decent venture. So it's smarter to purchase amid ICO on the grounds that the cost is low and has some rewards. In any case, pick an ICO that can possibly develop in greater esteem and hunt on the off chance that it is genuine.
Activity: 94
Merit: 0
Of course the market to buy is cheaper. Rather than buying an ICO . And many will choose the market . Buying in the market is more ideal, but the advantage of buying in ICO is that you can double the amount you have purchased in ICO bonuses.
Activity: 812
Merit: 310
The important thing is that you have ensured that the ICO will be successful and can also have a good price on the exchange. Buying when the ICO runs and also when it is already on the exchange will both provide benefits. But usually, it will take a long time to be able to make a profit if you buy it when it is already on the exchange because the price of the token will experience a decrease after the ICO pays the participants.
Activity: 184
Merit: 10
As of late I partake in abundance organizations. Furthermore, I see that on the ICO the token expenses $ 1, and after the coins are discharged to the stock trade, it promptly turns out to be considerably less expensive. Maybe this is a result of the bear showcase or a substantial number of theorists who instantly offer coins.
Activity: 266
It doesn't matter if you've already done earlier research on the token. You actually already understand about the token. Even you can see the token is a token that the potential in the future. then good if you buy for ICO. The price is cheaper, and also plenty of bonus.
Activity: 534
Merit: 250
The Protocol for the Audience Economy
Of course, it's better on ICO. The whole problem is that it is very difficult to get into good ICO. But they do just a few X's on the market in a couple of weeks
Activity: 84
You need to take into account the discounts of the ICO , and study the project. So I prefer to buy in the market .
Activity: 44
I used to buy ICO, now after a time I prefer to buy on the market .
Activity: 107
I don't see any coin get better price than ICO price after listed in exchanges nearly, so I guess buying in Market is better than during ICO, better profit, safer investment.
Activity: 1764
Merit: 505
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
I noticed that many investors were afraid to buy during ICO because their reason they are cheaper can be bought on market. Especially when they found out  that a large percentage is allotted in the bounty program. Many Bounty Hunters  immediately selling token/coin even lower than the ICO price.

#Datarius

If the investors will buy only in the market the project will not succeed,Experience investor's are not afraid to invest in a ICO because they are long term holders and have a lot of experience in investment,and they know that investing in a ICO has a big benefits because they can get big discount and bonuses,if they believe in a project they will research it if the project has a potential before investing on it,
copper member
Activity: 196
YES IT'S TRUE FOR ANXIETY AND BY THE BOUNTY'S FACT ONLY WANT TO SELL AND DISPOSE OF THE PROJECT NOW IN THE TRUTH IT MAY ALSO BE THE CONTRARY BECAUSE IF IT'S A PROJECT WITH ENOUGH REPUTATION WHO DOES NOT BUY IN THE ICO BUY BY GOOD BUT AFTER THE EVENT HAPPENS
Activity: 172
it all depends on the research that you do and I think everyone has a different idea in an ico, for those who believe in the ico they will buy it at ico but if people feel doubt they will buy it when they enter the market
Activity: 98
As a safe strategy i would suggest to buy after it hits the market, there are so many
instances where you've the perfect opportunity to buy a ICO token or coin below its
ICO price.
copper member
Activity: 139
It depends on what your looking for and how much you believe in the organization. If you think that the project will has potential and will grow as time progresses then you should get involved during the ICO. There are often times a bonus attached to the pre-funding price as well which acts as incentive. If it looks like it might flop or doesn't seem to have a strong network then wait until it hits the market.
Activity: 616
Merit: 252
If I see a number of ICO projects currently experiencing price reductions when they release tokens in the market and the price is very far below the ICO price it might be because at the time of sale they did not get much funds, so it is better to buy it when on the market because the price is very far from ICO prices, but all of that also depends on the concept given by the project if it's good, of course we will not hesitate to buy at the ICO because if we buy when the ICO will definitely get a bonus token.

There are times when you buy in ICO price and then get bonus tokens too which in effect would let you buy it below ICO price. Sometimes when you total it, you only bought it half the ICO price in which case if the token is listed in ICO price, you already double your money and you can sell and then buy back again with a lower price. If you want to be a long term investor then just hold the coins or accumulate if it goes down so that when it goes up, you will have more profits.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 288
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
If I see a number of ICO projects currently experiencing price reductions when they release tokens in the market and the price is very far below the ICO price it might be because at the time of sale they did not get much funds, so it is better to buy it when on the market because the price is very far from ICO prices, but all of that also depends on the concept given by the project if it's good, of course we will not hesitate to buy at the ICO because if we buy when the ICO will definitely get a bonus token.
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
Yes its better to buy at the ICO rather than market because the price will be affordable when it has been listed in market if the project is successful, its somehow risky to buy as at that time because what of if the project is not listed as you thought its good and its also not in some cases
Pages:
Jump to: