Pages:
Author

Topic: Is it better to buy during ICO or Market? - page 41. (Read 84894 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 250
Everything is connected with risks. In the first case, you can not control your money and all you have to do is hope for the success of the project.
Activity: 156
Merit: 0
You can choose a good time to buy when the coin goes to the first exchange. Often the price of a coin during this period falls even more than it was on the ico.
Activity: 56
Buying in ICO of some projects now Is risky, the market price is lower than the ICO, how are investors going to make profit
Activity: 98
I think it's usually better to buy during ICO if you really believe in the project, because during the development phase many admins do various promotions that allow you to receive bonuses when you hodl and thus you can multiply the number of tokens received, the truth is that when the token goes on the market it goes down, but you have already received a good amount of bonus tokens to cover those losses, plus there is the possibility of not lowering the starting price.
Activity: 210
I'm not sure to buy tokens during the sale of the ico project. I saw many ico projects that failed to maintain their token value after they were on the exchange.
Activity: 157
Although  buying during ICO atimes is more profitable  than buying after listing,  but there is a risk involved  if you buy ICO.  If the project dose not reach hard cap and decide to fold you lose your money.  But when it's listed the profit might not be that much depending on when you buy the coin, but at least it's safer.
Activity: 196
I noticed that many investors were afraid to buy during ICO because their reason they are cheaper can be bought on market. Especially when they found out  that a large percentage is allotted in the bounty program. Many Bounty Hunters  immediately selling token/coin even lower than the ICO price.

#Datarius

While the market is red and the price of coins continues to fall, it is better to buy coins on the market than to invest in ICO.
Activity: 32
All depends on the token metrics IMO.  If some project is asking for $30mil+ for like 20% of the total amount of tokens, I skip that junk.  There is no reason to be asking for that much.  When you break it down, an ICO should be an injection of money to get a project started.  Not the amount needed to run the company for 5+ years and then some. 
Activity: 1022
Merit: 276
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
I prefer to invest in Ico, I choose the best projects and when the tokens get to the exchange, the price of tokens is much more expensive than the price of ico
but the success rate of it is 50/50, we're not sure if it will become successful or not, whether it will be release in the market, so for me, its better to buy in the market than buy during ico days.
Activity: 532
Merit: 102
We invest to during ICO that not good idea I think. We should invest to market directly is that better because Market goes down and down. Icos and bountys are die now its very bad but we can just wait now.
Activity: 79
It is better to invest in ico. If successful, coins will cost more on the exchange. And if the price does not increase - then you do not need to participate
Activity: 210
Merit: 11
♦ SIMDAQ ♦
I think it's not logical to invest in ico right now. Because the market is in a strange situation. So it may be more sensible to buy from exchanges.
Activity: 339
Merit: 10
Of course, it's better to wait for the coin to go to the market and buy it there. In most cases, it will be more profitable. Very few coins grow right after the listing.
Activity: 166
Merit: 100
World's First Reverse Merchant Processor
Buy at ICO stage is better, best is buy at private sale stage, because in private stage ICO always offers big bonus. Buy at exchanges is not a good idea because the coin price is already stable and hard to pump.

Maybe last year you would have been right but not anymore. Most coins that got listed in recent months are trading at 1/10 of the ICO price. Even if you were in a private sale and got 50% you still big time...believe I have been there.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
Harmony for One and All
I noticed that many investors were afraid to buy during ICO because their reason they are cheaper can be bought on market. Especially when they found out  that a large percentage is allotted in the bounty program. Many Bounty Hunters  immediately selling token/coin even lower than the ICO price.

#Datarius

If the project is having alot of attention from the community and backed by VCs then it is good to pick at ICO otherwise if you feel the project is good but largely sold in private sale and presale and few portion left for public community then waiting until hit the market is good. Because once the token hit the market the preslae holders are usually dump in large and that will lead to price crash. So you can pick some at that time.
Activity: 29
it is very much better to buy when the tokens are listed than to buy during ico. This is just the best strategy
Activity: 83
Yeah it's really risky to buy during the ICO since nobody really knows what will happen if their coin goes live. Even if the coin do get sold out in minutes there will be a chance that the price will still be below after the ICO.
Activity: 315
Merit: 2
There are some coins that will give you better ROI if you invest at their ICO stage, than wait for it to be listed first before investing. Also, some of these ICOs give bonus to their investors. If you also invest during private sale or preICO stage, you might have huge ROI.
copper member
Activity: 226
who am I to judge. I only flame
Lately i have learned that it is more safe to buy from the market. some air has left out and gives more confirmation that its not a scam project
Activity: 310
Merit: 10
I prefer to invest in Ico, I choose the best projects and when the tokens get to the exchange, the price of tokens is much more expensive than the price of ico

Yes right, invest ICO is very important, I am sure that the market will soon improve so that investing from now is a good and profitable thing for the future.
Pages:
Jump to: