Pages:
Author

Topic: Is it better to buy during ICO or Market? - page 42. (Read 84894 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 0
If the project is worthy and a good bonus when buying I think that in the ICO period ! If a person is confident in the project meaning on the stock exchange to buy then don't see troshcha and profitable during the ICO.
Activity: 434
Merit: 2
In my opinion today ico they always go dump after they list in a exchanger. I dont know why they didnt recover after they dump. Thats why i prefer buy on the market instead joining ico
Activity: 3
i think it will a better choice if we invest in the ICO at the ICO rather than the market, because we can always get sales if we invest in the ICO at the begining of the ICO, the price for each token will be much cheaper than the ICOs price, so investors will be profitable if they sell the token when it is  on the market.
Activity: 350
Merit: 1
A big role here is played by the project itself and its capabilities, because tokens of not all projects are subject to such a reduction in prices!
Activity: 84
I prefer to invest in Ico, I choose the best projects and when the tokens get to the exchange, the price of tokens is much more expensive than the price of ico
Activity: 648
Merit: 10
Buying ico you can take much profit when your ico coin listed on exchange market with higher price, but some time when ico coin listed on market price is too low than their ico price. but when we are buying at altcoin have listed on exchange market we can buy if altcoin still lower than ico price.
Activity: 378
Merit: 102
dApps Development Automation Platform
It seems to me that at the moment the investments in ICOs are very dangerous. That's why I prefer buying coins after they appear on exchanges.
Activity: 728
Merit: 101
Look for ICOs and make sure their coins enter the market is very difficult, you need to learn all the things about the ICO that you follow, because otherwise you will waste your money.
Activity: 84
I agree with you , there are some projects in which the price on the exchange is cheaper than on the ico
Activity: 1
I noticed that many investors were afraid to buy during ICO because their reason they are cheaper can be bought on market. Especially when they found out  that a large percentage is allotted in the bounty program. Many Bounty Hunters  immediately selling token/coin even lower than the ICO price.

#Datarius

It depends on the potential of a project. If it has a successful ICO, has the good review by the community I think you can not buy their tokens with a cheaper price on exchange site. Bounty hunters are smart guys, they can realize this.

I agree with you. If the project is good and successful, You do not worry too much
Activity: 23
I think that to buy coins in the ICO or on the stock exchange, depending on the situation in the crypto currency market. Now it's clearly more profitable to buy on the stock exchange, because you see that all the coins go down with bitcoin. especially in the beginning of August 2018, the price of Bitcoin tends to drop. And in the ICO, the value of coins is much higher than on the stock exchange.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
 Is it better to buy during ICO or Market?
This question is difficult to answer unequivocally. There are projects that, when entering the stock exchange, are given at once two or more times. Such tokens are better to buy on the ICO.
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
Now investors are afraid to buy tokens during an ICO these days because, it is very difficult to differentiate an ICO which is a scam and the real ones. They would rather wait for the coin to reach the market, then they can be sure of its authenticity and invest.
Activity: 203
Merit: 3
People have different prefferences on when to buy their coins, some will definitely settle for the ICO  Stage as the coins are relatively cheap this time, if the coins are of high quality then. This means that they will hold on to it wait till it gains value then sell at a higher price, however ICOs. Have their own risks of uncertainties. And chances of loss loss making, this is the reason as to why some would rather settle for Market as at this point the coins is more proven and it's path predictable
Activity: 87
It depends on the project , it is always different . sometimes the price of ico is much cheaper than in the market . sometimes Vice versa
Activity: 135
buying during the market is much more better than buying during ICO,because buying during ico takes risk,,some may even leads to scam and the money use for investment will be futile ,,so i prefer buying market rather than ICO
Activity: 126
I think it is better to buy once the coins are on the market, ICO stages are kind of risky to invest it, plus, those are unestablished projects which can lead to scams, as it has shown in the last months, invest on the market directly in order to avoid risks, and do a lot of research about the altcoins you would like to buy.
Activity: 57
prices are definitely unstable, it can be cheap today, tomorrow it rises, but most times, its better to buy during the ICO than in the market because its mostly cheaper then.
Activity: 1820
Merit: 107
I noticed that many investors were afraid to buy during ICO because their reason they are cheaper can be bought on market. Especially when they found out  that a large percentage is allotted in the bounty program. Many Bounty Hunters  immediately selling token/coin even lower than the ICO price.

#Datarius

I don't think so because I participate in numerous ICO already if you invest during Presale period the Bonus is Big enough to cover your possible losses when the coin/token will dump the price but still your call remain the big factor on choosing reliable ICO just be sure that you are in the trusted and reliable company doing and IcO or else your a dumb! just choose the promising platform that you think will spur demands in the future in short demand base and has working product and services to offer.
Activity: 33
Buy during the ICO, if you believe in the project. Sometimes they can have a rough start but they can end up really well. Plus if you join during the AD then you get a lot of coins easy. Plus supporting the coin in the ICO stage is better for that coin.
Pages:
Jump to: