Pages:
Author

Topic: Is it better to buy during ICO or Market? - page 43. (Read 84894 times)

Activity: 658
Merit: 256
Freshdice.com
I noticed that many investors were afraid to buy during ICO because their reason they are cheaper can be bought on market. Especially when they found out  that a large percentage is allotted in the bounty program. Many Bounty Hunters  immediately selling token/coin even lower than the ICO price.

#Datarius

At times like this, buying after the ICO is more advisable. Investing during the ICO period became more risky nowadays due to the observed extreme volatility in the market. The scenario at this moment resulting to profit loss because ICO tokens are having below ICO price upon being listed in different exchangers. One thing is assured, patience should be prioritized by the investors because market is way unpredictable nowadays.
Activity: 105
Merit: 0
Sometimes it happens that really cool projects on exchanges cost less than they were during ico. For example Fantasma. So you never know)
Activity: 276
Merit: 100
yeah I think this is true because I have the same experience I bought at the ICO but the market price is too low . all we have to do is check the token allocations and other main things of the project. a good research
Activity: 546
Merit: 250
I would recommend taking the altcoins from the digital money exchange. Why, because after the Ico the token price may sometimes fall to half the price. The ICO sector remains a major problem. ICO tokens can not keep the price.
Activity: 112
Merit: 1
If you are confident in the success or at least reliability of the cryptocurrency, then of course on the ICO, if in doubt it is better to wait.
Activity: 75
The price on the market after the ICO does not depend on the bounty hunters. Their share is negligible. And in this market, no one wants to buy, it's clear. Neither in the market nor participate in the ICO.
Activity: 401
Merit: 10
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform
It good to buy during the ico because of security, you know no doubt you are going to receive the coin. It is risky to buy on market sometimes but the good side of market is that you can buy below the ICO price.
Activity: 140
I noticed that many investors were afraid to buy during ICO because their reason they are cheaper can be bought on market. Especially when they found out  that a large percentage is allotted in the bounty program. Many Bounty Hunters  immediately selling token/coin even lower than the ICO price.

#Datarius

Of course it's better to invest in ICO because you get more coins.  But I advise before investing to check the company.
Activity: 392
Well, it is difficult to answer here is always almost 50 to 50 , but sometimes it happens that the ico cost a penny and then when entering the exchange, the holders were given very large money
Activity: 139
It is better to buy a token using the bonus option from the ICO platform to buy from the market. ICO platforms recognize investors a good buying option. Look at the potential of the token and buy it from ICO.
But now almost always the price of a coin in the market is much lower than the price of an ICO and you will get more coins at a lower price if you buy it on the market.
Activity: 484
Merit: 250
HubrisOne
It is better to buy a token using the bonus option from the ICO platform to buy from the market. ICO platforms recognize investors a good buying option. Look at the potential of the token and buy it from ICO.
Activity: 171
Depends on the situation on the market.  Now it is better to buy coins on the market than to invest in ICO.
Activity: 67
I have experienced this incident several times, both in ICO but badly when I first entered the market grinning but instead, the ico project was good but not interested in ICO not because the project was not good it could be because the marketing techniques of the project were not good so many investors didn't know about the project and after entering the market the price can be good because many investors have just found out about the project.
Activity: 44
It is better to buy in ICO to get offers.
Activity: 490
Merit: 17
Buy at ICO stage is better, best is buy at private sale stage, because in private stage ICO always offers big bonus. Buy at exchanges is not a good idea because the coin price is already stable and hard to pump.
Activity: 139
You want to invest. Buy better during the ICO because it will definitely help the project grow.
In a bear market, you can buy cheaper tokens directly on the exchange.
Activity: 322
Merit: 2

#Datarius
Recently, the most common issue is that everytime an ICO coin or token was already listed on exchanges, its price suddenly dump below the ICO price, hence, it pushed some investors to wait for the price dip when it is tradable already before they buy. So it is better to buy at the exchanges than participating in an ICO.
Activity: 166
Merit: 100
World's First Reverse Merchant Processor
Contributing amid the ICO is dangerous while then again purchasing after the token deal or when it is now discharged in the market would be more useful. These days, the vast majority of the ico tokens' market cost are falling upon the discharge which respects loss of benefit for the speculators. Thusly, a speculator would have the capacity to purchase numerous tokens after the discharge which may come about into colossal benefit when the cost of a specific token begins to rise

Most coins that got listed in recent months are trading at 1/10 of the ICO price. Unless this trend reverses I would stay away from them. Of course there are always exceptions. Quarkchain was successful as some others, Sparksters is probably doing well and I am optimistic about Arizn. But overall it's better to wait.
Activity: 197
Contributing amid the ICO is dangerous while then again purchasing after the token deal or when it is now discharged in the market would be more useful. These days, the vast majority of the ico tokens' market cost are falling upon the discharge which respects loss of benefit for the speculators. Thusly, a speculator would have the capacity to purchase numerous tokens after the discharge which may come about into colossal benefit when the cost of a specific token begins to rise
Activity: 938
Merit: 251
The decision for either of the two scenerio will depend on the statistics from the market! I will definitely buy the ICO and if there is big dump on quality ICO in the market, I will buy more then and hold!
Pages:
Jump to: