Pages:
Author

Topic: Is it better to buy during ICO or Market? - page 39. (Read 84894 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 0
I think to buy in the market better. because recently, after the release of the coin on the market, it usually loses in value.
Activity: 252
Merit: 2
W12 – Blockchain protocol
I noticed that many investors were afraid to buy during ICO because their reason they are cheaper can be bought on market. Especially when they found out  that a large percentage is allotted in the bounty program. Many Bounty Hunters  immediately selling token/coin even lower than the ICO price.

#Datarius

i think it depends on the current project and the leve l of trust you have fpr it but i wpuld say duri g the presale
Activity: 69
It seems to me still more profitable to buy coins on the market than to invest in ICO.  Very often, coins are cheaper in the market.
Activity: 98
Merit: 1
this depends on individual investors and not bounty hunters dumping or not dumping any token, infact i don't think that any experienced bounty hunter will quickly dump a highly potential token that has prospects, they also want to make huge profits that will account for their hard work in promoting the project, so i strictly advice investors to draft out a strategy and follow it on how to go about investing on coins
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
S O A R
Now the prices of tokens are falling, so it is very dangerous to invest in ICO. The best solution for investors will be to buy tokens in the market.
Activity: 68
When the market falls better not to participate in iso. The last projects that have a profit 2x-5x were in May-June.
Activity: 55
At the moment, I would rather buy on the market. I think that this is less risky, because the situation on the market is very difficult and unpleasant at the moment.

Buy on the market is also risky. A lot of coins after the release on exchanges fall within 1-3 months. Now the best choice is to look at the market from the side
Activity: 714
Merit: 3
Most times, bounty hunters are not involved in driving down the price of a token that has just been listed. I discovered that investors intentionally do this in order to lure others, like bounty hunters to sell low.
Activity: 41
Market for sure, because it is less risky investment and price caqan be lower than during ICO
Activity: 574
Merit: 260
At the moment, I would rather buy on the market. I think that this is less risky, because the situation on the market is very difficult and unpleasant at the moment.
Activity: 364
I noticed that many investors were afraid to buy during ICO because their reason they are cheaper can be bought on market. Especially when they found out  that a large percentage is allotted in the bounty program. Many Bounty Hunters  immediately selling token/coin even lower than the ICO price.

#Datarius

well it is always case to case basis. if the coin is valuable enough, even the bounty hunters hodl it but if it is a shit coin then consider it dumped after given to bounty hunters.
Activity: 21
Definitely in a good project you need participate the ICO, and even better to Pre ICO. However, there are cases that the price after entering the market is lower than in ICO.
Activity: 336
Merit: 14
I do not understand where investors come from in projects, if you can buy a token on the exchange much cheaper, but depends on the volume. There are, of course, projects that immediately go up, but it's worth a while to wait and ...
Activity: 156
I have been wiped out buying at ICO over the last year.  ICO's worked in 2016/2017.  Not so much now.  The ICO dumps the second it goes onto the exchange.  Your better off waiting till the sell off to buy in. 
Activity: 168

#Datarius

While the market has not recovered, it is more profitable to buy coins on the market than to invest in ICO.  But I think at the end of the year everything will change.
Activity: 512
When the coin enter the market it`s price is often cheaper than it was in ICO phase, but if the coin supply is low and there is
demand for the coin the price usually goes up . So, in some cases it is better to buy during the ICO in other cases on the market.
Activity: 966
Merit: 274
I always thing that it depends on the project of the ICO or the program where the developers want to have or achieve for the development of the coin. If there is no explanation of the project or what will be the future development of the coin it will be better to wait for further announcement or to look on the coin who have an established price o the market that will give you assurance on investments.
Activity: 93
ALLUXE.io - Decentralized Luxury Platform

#Datarius

You can earn the most during ICO. However, the safest way to earn is by looking for the stable ones in the market and choosing to invest on them.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 529
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
it's depend on the price in the ico if the price is overvalued in the ico you should invest in the market otherways you should invest in the ico good luck

Well most of the time it's not so if you think you managed to stumble upon a good project at it:s ico stage,  then that would probably be a better investment rather than wait for it to be launched.
Activity: 336
Buying of tokens on the exchanges is much better than buying during ICO because most coins sells less as 80% below ICO price a good example is savedroid within the first few hours it's listed after waiting for months before it starts picking up again so anyone that buys the moment it's listed will trade later on for more profit 
Pages:
Jump to: