Pages:
Author

Topic: Is it better to buy during ICO or Market? - page 40. (Read 84894 times)

Activity: 658
Merit: 100
it's depend on the price in the ico if the price is overvalued in the ico you should invest in the market otherways you should invest in the ico good luck
Activity: 404
Merit: 250
 At this time, it is better and more profitable to buy coins on the market since we are in a bear market.  So it all depends on the state of the market.  The project itself and its prospects  play an important role also.
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
I think is better to buy doing ico so far you study the whitepaper, study the team , and the project well check maybe they have product. Is better doing ico
Activity: 223
It is far better to buy during market than buying during ICO. Reason being that most bounty hunters would dump their tokens and the price would fall.
Activity: 140
In my own view Some projects offer really big bonuses, so it's good to buy them in first ICO stages, however, it might not be a good idea to buy them later in some ICO stage with low bonus/no bonus, because many of those who got the bonus will dump right after exchange listing and then the price can be lower than it was during ICO.So ICO is preferable.
Activity: 48
It seems to me now unprofitable to invest in ICO.  I prefer buying coins on the market now.
Activity: 658
Merit: 251
hard to predict the price of coin after ICO/ on market, there are so many probabilies. the fact that too many drop price after ICO now
so, i'd like to suggest you to buy after ICO in order to not get lose
Activity: 602
Merit: 105
It depends on what is the project and what market strategy does it have. In some cases it is moe profitable to buy after the ico at different exchanges.
Activity: 158
Merit: 10
Market is the best choice to buy coins at a cheap price and wait for the coin to be raised for resale at a high price. every ICO is always disappointed after entering the market. the most important thing is how much profit you will get from the turnover in the crypto market
Activity: 154
It's different with each project. Some projects offer really big bonuses, so it's good to buy them in first ICO stages, however, it might not be a good idea to buy them later in some ICO stage with low bonus/no bonus, because many of those who got the bonus will dump right after exchange listing and then the price can be lower than it was during ICO. That happens pretty often.
Activity: 242
CRYPTASSIST.io
It is better to buy most of the coins after entering the market, I noticed that almost all coins are falling in price and buying at such a price is even more profitable than at the initial sale. And then the creators will not be able to deceive you and you will definitely be confident in the project and that you will be able to make a profit
Activity: 33
a bad project must be like that, but not all of it. if his team is great they will definitely plan to keep their coin prices up as it goes into the exchange. see utrust, its price now has gone up 3 times from ico price and at first registered in exchange almost reaches 10 times ico price.

buy when ico then we will get a bonus and can sell it first from the campaign participants.
buy the market then we will get the price below ico, but the project often does not develop, the coin prices do not go up and we will get stuck.

100% correct.. After a project's ICO, it really depends whether it has intrinsic value. To find that out means you absolutely have to make sure that the project you invest in is not just some vaporware after its launch...  2018 projects like Menlo One are barely noticed around here, but I am convinced that it will soon gain mass adoption and could even possibly not drop in price after its token sale. Here's the interview that got me convinced featuring Menlo One's CEO https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rw1QBpBYE6o

that's a long vid but it does have some interesting points like the rampant ICO scams nowadays.. Hopefully, this menlo project will live up to its whitepaper.  Roll Eyes
Activity: 1260
I noticed that many investors were afraid to buy during ICO because their reason they are cheaper can be bought on market. Especially when they found out  that a large percentage is allotted in the bounty program. Many Bounty Hunters  immediately selling token/coin even lower than the ICO price.

#Datarius

The best strategy to buy effectively is by doing both, buy during ICO and during the first market exchange.
If you just buying during the market after main sale, your ICO may failed to raise enough funds from investors.
Activity: 322
As for me it is better to participate in the ICO becouse there will be good bonuses and you will get more coins. It is much better to buy at ICO moment. Usualy coin price is at ICO period lower than market price
Activity: 560
Merit: 251
if the project develops the ICO program and also promotes it with a bounty campaign if the price of the coin goes up it must be burned, because the coin will decrease when the bounty hunter sells the coin at a price below the ICO price
Activity: 700
This is a good question. It would seem better to invest in ICO, but in fact, it is more profitable to buy tokens on the exchange. It's pretty strange, probably the reason in the falling market.
Activity: 78
a bad project must be like that, but not all of it. if his team is great they will definitely plan to keep their coin prices up as it goes into the exchange. see utrust, its price now has gone up 3 times from ico price and at first registered in exchange almost reaches 10 times ico price.

buy when ico then we will get a bonus and can sell it first from the campaign participants.
buy the market then we will get the price below ico, but the project often does not develop, the coin prices do not go up and we will get stuck.

100% correct.. After a project's ICO, it really depends whether it has intrinsic value. To find that out means you absolutely have to make sure that the project you invest in is not just some vaporware after its launch...  2018 projects like Menlo One are barely noticed around here, but I am convinced that it will soon gain mass adoption and could even possibly not drop in price after its token sale. Here's the interview that got me convinced featuring Menlo One's CEO https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rw1QBpBYE6o
Activity: 164
Now the price of a coin on the market is much lower than the price of ICO and I see no reason to take risks and invest in ICO.
Activity: 142
I noticed that many investors were afraid to buy during ICO because their reason they are cheaper can be bought on market. Especially when they found out  that a large percentage is allotted in the bounty program. Many Bounty Hunters  immediately selling token/coin even lower than the ICO price.

#Datarius

Now I advise buying coins on the market, because it is more profitable and less risky than investing in ICO.
Activity: 60
Of course now because of the instability of the price,everything falls But it is better to buy coins on the exchangers .
Pages:
Jump to: