Pages:
Author

Topic: Is it better to buy during ICO or Market? - page 51. (Read 84894 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 0
After leaving the coin on the market, only beginners sell their coins at once, because they want instant profit and do not understand the prospect, but mostly the coin then goes up and they regret it.
Activity: 70
I prefer to buy on market, as there we can see how project is developed
When I search for good coins I look if there is any product is developed. If there is no product and only the idea I do not invest in such altcoins. I've invested in Revain before (yeah it was really good when it jumped to 3 $!!!) and now I found a new project where CEO from Revain is Chief advisor. The project name is FuturesCoin: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4661230.0;topicseen
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
Buy half on ICO to get the bonus, and save the rest to buy when it's on the market. Because sometimes the market price is more cheap than ICO price.
Also keep in mind, the best time to buy on market is after the distribution of bounty tokens if there's any. Because you will get very" cheap token.
Activity: 127
when someone has used your identity to something illegal,so it is better to wait for these tokens to be listed in the exchanges wait for the hunters to dump it and get it below the ICO price.
Activity: 34
Influence your record to go tank up I think with jr.member you can take part in airdrops and furthermore in some abundance battles along these lines you will begin procuring a tad and will take in more about tokens and altcoins then when you rank up to part you gain more than with novice so I would prescribe to do this.
Activity: 630
Merit: 103
Almost any token that has recently entered the exchange after the ICO costs less than it could be purchased during the ICO. Here, the logical conclusion that to buy the tokens on the Exchange will be more profitable.
Activity: 252
Merit: 4
It really depends there is no fixed rules about that .. personally in this period I prefer to wait and buy tokens when listed on some exchange for most of projects
Activity: 8
Of course it's better to buy on market. That is the usual practise to dump the price after ICO. But bounty rawards can't make great influence on it. The team and investors have the most part of tokns.
copper member
Activity: 392
Merit: 3
To buy at the cheaper price, it's better to buy at ICO stage rather than in market
Check the market. At this moment you can buy so much coins at lower price, than at ICO.
Activity: 266
Merit: 2
DOMINIUM - Decentralised property platform
I think after bounty people tend to sell tokens at a low price and when ICO it is usually higher so I think after ICO it is better).
Activity: 518
Merit: 325
I will prefer to buy in the Initial Coin Offering Companies rather than the market because it will be cheaper if you directly invest in their company.
Activity: 228
I noticed that many investors were afraid to buy during ICO because their reason they are cheaper can be bought on market. Especially when they found out  that a large percentage is allotted in the bounty program. Many Bounty Hunters  immediately selling token/coin even lower than the ICO price.

#Datarius

I think it would be depending on the project which you are about to arrest him because some of the tokens would be dumped so drastically after an ICO, and another one will be and opposite, pumped to the sky.
Activity: 168
I noticed that many investors were afraid to buy during ICO because their reason they are cheaper can be bought on market. Especially when they found out  that a large percentage is allotted in the bounty program. Many Bounty Hunters  immediately selling token/coin even lower than the ICO price.

#Datarius

It is better for me to buy coins on the market, because I do not risk investing in a scam project and losing all my money.
Activity: 602
Merit: 251
I think because of the current dynamics, it is better to buy at the time when the coin has already entered the market. After all, in 99% of cases after its release, the price falls, so you can buy a certain amount of tokens at a lower price. I do this.
Activity: 560
Merit: 101
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
Actually not all ICO is when they get listed on exchanges is the price is lower than ICO price. One of the reason why the price of token is lower when they get listed on exchanges is because of the bear market. The bounty cannot dump easily the price of token but rather the team itself or devs can dump 50% and below ico price.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 106
Already many coins when available in the market precisely the price is cheaper than ICOs, this is what makes more and more ICOs fail to achieve softcap so that users prefer to wait in the market, but for me invest ICO is a more profitable thing.
Activity: 84

#Datarius

It seems that at present, many projects offer huge bonuses to early investors. But the average number of tokens that have just been released will have an opening price below ico. So as long as we can get the right information, buying a token when it's just released might be a good business.
Activity: 97
In a neighboring topic said just that sell cheap in most cases, those who are not interested in high income, but only want to quickly sell what they have. After all it's students. Lollipop is not expensive, so coins can be drained for nothing.
Activity: 644
Merit: 101

#Datarius

for now, buy during ico is not profitable. it's better buy a new tokens when listed the market. because we can see how much trading volume. so we can make an analysis according to what happened at that time. buying at ico is very risky because we don't know when the token is listed in the market, and the market where the token will be listed
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
I have always adhered to the simplest strategy, if you think that it is now better to buy on the stock exchanges already added tokens or coins, it is better to do so, but I believe that with my investments I support the crypto-currency economy.
Pages:
Jump to: