Pages:
Author

Topic: Is it better to buy during ICO or Market? - page 55. (Read 84894 times)

Activity: 107
Merit: 0
I do not think both are problematic, the most important thing is at the time of sale, you must pay attention to the situation and be in the right situation.
Activity: 840
Merit: 500
Borderless for People, Frictionless for Banks
Personally, I prefer to buy already on the exchange because many coins do not reach the exchanges and if they reach then traded on illiquid exchanges without a large turnover, and so the coin is quickly drained

ICO means you must spend money to invest in a start-up project.
It means you are putting your funds to the growth of that start-up project.
You can earn many profits through ICO because you can buy a lot of tokens at cheap price instead of buy on the exchanges with high price if that project get success.
Activity: 392
Merit: 114
Personally, I prefer to buy already on the exchange because many coins do not reach the exchanges and if they reach then traded on illiquid exchanges without a large turnover, and so the coin is quickly drained

Yes , im agree with you .
because many coins do not reach the exchange
But there is too much ico with high profit, can give 2 -50 x profit .
But you must be carefull to buy ico , too much scam project
you can read whitepaper, team , roadmap.

Personally, i prefer to buy ico , im already had experience, with 50$ i got 600 $ on ico .
its more profitable , and i can't do trading so i choose ico .
Activity: 28
If the project is really good and collected on the ICO Hard Cap in a few hours, then the coins of such a project after entering the exchange will not exactly cost cheap and at best they will be purchased at a price several times higher than they were on the ICO. Therefore, there must be a selective approach.
Activity: 107
Still, the price on the exchange is cheaper, while you do not risk the fact that the project can be scams .
Activity: 52
The main investment problem at the ico stage is scam. When trading in the market, these risks are minimized, but the level of income also falls. When you enter the project at the ico stage, you have the opportunity to receive a bonus and be sure that the tokens will exactly grow in price when the project is released to the exchange.
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
I think ICO is more like a gamble, because people always expect that there will be big changes after the appearance of token money in the exchange,however, the current market situation is not good, so I don't think it is a good time to invest in ICO.
Activity: 48
It is worth seeing the price on the market, so ICO . Where it will be more profitable there and buy . Prices can be very different from each other .
It's much better to purchase coins that were on an exchange because there is a lot of instances where there were coins worth a lower price when it gets launched.
Activity: 119
It is worth seeing the price on the market, so ICO . Where it will be more profitable there and buy . Prices can be very different from each other .
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
For the current market situation, i think to buy in the market is better than to buy during ICO although many bonuses are promised during ICO because we will never know the token we bought will become a potential token that interested by many people and continue to growth in the future or eventually become a scam token because it is not valuable anymore. Also the price when we buy in the market is usually cheaper than ICO since a lot of bounty participants will sell their tokens that might cause the price will down.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
Activity: 86
The best way to profit from ICO is to invest into ideas which are already turned into projects. It is important to choose a project which is aimed at solving real-life issues. If you are afraid investing, start from participating in bounty campaigns. You can invest during Ivo stage and then buy more on exchange, if the project is successful.
Activity: 322
Merit: 21
My friend told me that thing, he said "it much better to buy after the crowd sale and buy from all dumper bounty hunter in forkdelta and other site". Which is good if you have a good amount of capital, but be careful on what you choose. Hope I add a good idea some how.
Activity: 238
You follow the progress of the ico during their sale and invest when they enter market, most ico are scam that wont list on good exchange after ico completed.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
I think with what is happening now, where the market is not stable and the new ico tendency will be difficult to enter the big exchanger, I prefer to buy in exchange than follow ico
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
I believe that if the project is good and you see its potential in the market in the future it is much better to buy it in the ICO phase. But the main number of coins certainly falls in price because of the bounty hunters
Activity: 42
To buy at the cheaper price, it's better to buy at ICO stage rather than in market
Activity: 85
It all depends on the price , where it is more profitable in the market or ICO . So I like to be more careful .
Activity: 81
If you invest in ICO then you get more coins and at a lower price, but the risk is higher.
The risks have become so high that investors prefer to buy tokens that have already entered the exchange and are being traded. I think this is correct, because the token has already passed the most difficult.
Activity: 168
If you invest in ICO then you get more coins and at a lower price, but the risk is higher.
Pages:
Jump to: