Pages:
Author

Topic: Is it better to buy during ICO or Market? - page 53. (Read 84894 times)

Activity: 12
Merit: 0
as i think It will rely upon you. In the event that you think you like the undertaking of the ICO you might want to contribute. Better purchase amid the ICO since it will enable the venture to develop. In addition, purchasing amid ICO will give you greater open door like rewards and airdrop also. Now and then, when ICO is out in the market it is extremely uncommon to have a lower offering cost than the typical ICO cost.
Activity: 30
Purchasing ICO gives you generally the main mover advantage in any market circumstances. Bear in mind that when you purchase your token it generally arrived in your wallet promptly. Furthermore, if there is sure assessment around your token, you will be the principal recipient.
Activity: 140
Dear sir,
I am a newbie. I do not have a deep knowledge about crypto world. But with the little of knowledge, I think that choosing potential coins to buy ICO is the best for long term holding. Buy on the market is suitable for short term trading.
Activity: 504
Merit: 100
For me it is better to buy in the market rather than buying during ICO. Because sometimes when the altcoin are listed in the market. Their value is lower than its value in the ICO.
Activity: 252
Merit: 12
Of course its better to buy during Ico because it could bring your profit to x10 or more , But if you are not sure if it will be listed in a market it is better to buy in market because you are sure that its already listed , Its like a gamble or risk.
copper member
yes it is true due to lack of interest in the dev on not list and unlock your currency immediately this makes it time consuming in our world that every day new things came up
Activity: 266
Merit: 4
CurioInvest [IEO Live]
Buying during ICOs period used to be the best way to get coins at very cheap prices but now the story have changed. Most coins once listed on the market get their prices very low even below the ICO prices. Late investors get to enjoy the low prices and buy at very cheap during the market in the early stages of listing on the market.
Activity: 340
Merit: 13
Thats the reason why people are afraid to invest now in ico because of many scam projects mate but not at all are scam, there are some projects in here which is good to invest. And when talking about ico or in some markets when it launched. I will choose in ico because there are some discounts when you buy and also you are helpong that project to be successful.
Activity: 238
Yes. with the current market conditions most of the time you can buy from the market for much cheaper price than ICO. You are correct about the bounty hunters are selling their tokens no matter what the price is.
Activity: 45
Some ICOs could improve somebody to win since they are endeavoring to entrance their clients with advancement. Henceforth, they reduced their coins esteems for their first come patronizers, and the estimations of these coins may rise obtrusively after the ICO. In this way, acquiring great returns amid ICOs that are strangely great is achievable.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
I believe that now it is more profitable for the altcoins to buy at the crypto market, the price for almost all coins is lower than the price at which these coins were sold during a public sale.
Activity: 192
It's true that the bounty community is one of the reasons for the fall in the market, but it's also based on how the team will work. In addition, mostly ICO prefer to delay the payment for generosity to avoid such a question.
Activity: 25
Only if you really belive in ICO. Bounty is more savety for your money.
Merit: 16
I prefer to buy in ICO, because its could me more cheaper that after listing
Activity: 71
I noticed that many investors were afraid to buy during ICO because their reason they are cheaper can be bought on market. Especially when they found out  that a large percentage is allotted in the bounty program. Many Bounty Hunters  immediately selling token/coin even lower than the ICO price.

#Datarius

You can get the coins for really good prices on the ICO stage of the project but, the prices tend to fluctuate even more drastically on this fase and it is even more rikier than on buying when they are already on the market.
Activity: 103
I prefer just buying during the ICO, they are dipping a lot when listed on DEX's but thats because the market has been dropping during their ICO time.
Activity: 406
keyTango
And they do it right. You can buy very cheaply after the end of the bounty campaign. Then bounty members in large quantities sell their tokens. Just a convenient time to buy. The price of the coin just hits the bottom.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
Buy ICO ,can offer you bonus and receiving money . But this is a risk, for someone it is a chance to get more money .
It depends on many things. If you find a good ICO with many investors and good potential, the better choice is to buy tokens during the ICO, because they are cheaper and after ICO the price of the token will only rise up, so you can`t buy their tokens cheaper on the market. But if it`s not such popular project for investors, it's better to buy tokens after ICO on the market.
Activity: 560
Merit: 17
I noticed that many investors were afraid to buy during ICO because their reason they are cheaper can be bought on market. Especially when they found out  that a large percentage is allotted in the bounty program. Many Bounty Hunters  immediately selling token/coin even lower than the ICO price.

#Datarius

I would say that in case of BIG ICOs , it is better to buy after ICo then in ICO.
And for small ICOs it is better to buy in ICO stage.

In the first case there is many bounty hunters which dump coins and they tend to have small liquidity compared to their raised money thats why the price tend to be significantly lower after listing.

Activity: 443
Merit: 101

#Datarius

First, we must do the research and then made a decision on how are we going to get the best profit. As what investors did, they buy at a lower price and sell at 200% more than their acquisition price. Cool right? But this is not as easy as we thought though it would not be as difficult as such. Thus, to be discounted, you must buy in ICO sale such as private sale to achieve certain discounts from the team. Further, it is always better to invest at a lower price than trading in exchange having lower values.

Pages:
Jump to: