Pages:
Author

Topic: is it better to invest in bitcoin or ethereum ? - page 27. (Read 17392 times)

Activity: 197
Merit: 100
As my Opinion Bitcoin always safe, secure and profitable investment. But If you want to much more profit then you invest with ethereum. if you see Bitcoin price increase 10x from last year to at this time and at the same time ethereum price increase 25x+ . Ethereum usually have extra benefit for user, Low fee fast transaction. It's Much better from bitcoin .  
Activity: 994
Merit: 503
for long term purpose, which is better to invest in , Bitcoin or Ethereum ? Lets discuss that ..
For me I choose bitcoin because it was growing so fast and it is strongly stable than eth.Bitcoin value is flactuating and it become more profitable to invest in bitcoin.Eth slow growing and I dont think so it became stable for the long term investment.Bitoin for me has a good features to invest.
Good Features to invest from Bitcoin? What's this?
Can you give me the features help Bitcoin be better than Ethereum for investment?
The Bitcoin price is not a feature of Bitcoin, it is just a part of the market and can control by the rich man.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Well, I still prefer to invest to bitcoin, since it shows continuous incremental value today compared to ethereum. On the other hand we must also consider the silent effect or movement of ethereum now a days. Same answer to others, divide or have a ratio between the two because it shows both positive impact to invest with. A lot more budget to the one who you prefer most and a least to the second one. Its not bad to invest into two growing technology. So choose the better and the best that last forever. Choose both bitcoin and ethereum as it is taking the lead of today's technology and currency.
Activity: 168
for long term purpose, which is better to invest in , Bitcoin or Ethereum ? Lets discuss that ..
My recommended Ethereum is the best alt coin for long purpose investment.I invest 12 ETH for long term.ETH the revolution will be happen after five years.So hold tight ETH for your future life.
Activity: 30
Merit: 0
i would say it is better to investe in ethereum. in my opinion it has more potential than bitcoin
Activity: 322
Merit: 107
For me I choose bitcoin because it was growing so fast and it is strongly stable than eth.Bitcoin value is flactuating and it become more profitable to invest in bitcoin.Eth slow growing and I dont think so it became stable for the long term investment.Bitoin for me has a good features to invest.
Activity: 304
As we can see, today's bitcoin price was increasing very high and ethereum price fluctuates for 200 to 300 dollars. Bitcoin is the origin of all cryptocurrencies and it has a price of 7000 dollars which is expecting to be 8000. Ethereum is a good competitive cryptocurrency but it can't even reaches 50% of bitcoin's price so for me, it is better to invest in bitcoin. You will not be worried for losing your money in investing in bitcoin because bitcoin will give you profit not debt.
Activity: 168
For me Ether.  Their seems to be so much more going on with that project.  All the ERC20 tokens that are developing.  Yes many are garbage, but some will be successful and change how business is done today.
legendary
Activity: 2380
Merit: 1085
Money often costs too much.
Well for me investing in bitcoin is much better than investing in ethereum, bitcoin has been around for so long and bitcoin has many users world wide while ethereum users arent that high and bitcoin has been accepted by many companies around the world.
Especially in regards of this recent epic messup, ETHs Parity Wallet, there had been millions of ICO funds just gotten frozen!
Bitcoin in the meantime runs without any flaws. The fork got cancelled.

But markets dont care. Why?!
Probably because of Ethereum foundation funds supporting their charts. Or by rule of thumb "frozen funds == reduction of supply" in a strange way. Unforseen price discovery.
Activity: 238
Merit: 57
Both of Bitcoin and ETH are good in long-term. But I think that the growing speed of Bitcoin is better. You will get profit quickly.
both are the best coins for investment but according to my opinion BTC is very expensive because the rate of BTC is very high so if you have no such amount that you can BTC then you need to invest in ETH because the rate of ETH is very low as compare to BTC so its easy for those people who have no big money for investing.
Activity: 337
Merit: 250
https://streamies.io/
Both of Bitcoin and ETH are good in long-term. But I think that the growing speed of Bitcoin is better. You will get profit quickly.
Activity: 882
Merit: 268
if investment is long term my viewpoint will choose Ethereum because:
View price charts bitcoin in 2017 we see bitcoin increased from $1000(on jan, 2017) up $7000 (at the moment) same time Ethereum also increased from $9 up $300, mean if you had invested to Ethereum on Jan, 2017 you would have got bigger profit you invest to bitcoin.
The price of Bitcoin is $7000 and i guess it will equivalent $13,000 in 2018 but i believe the price of Ethereum will pass $1000 even $1500 in 2018

Massive profit fluctuations from ethereum are not visible if monitored daily, in contrast to bitcoin fluctuations, but indeed the potential you mentioned is true, ethereum has the advantage of using quality plus quantity, I am interested in collecting more and dividing the parts in half equally.
Activity: 387

They are both good in a long term of investment. Bitcoin and ethereum are both popular and rule in the cryptocurrency world.
Activity: 420
Merit: 102
if investment is long term my viewpoint will choose Ethereum because:
View price charts bitcoin in 2017 we see bitcoin increased from $1000(on jan, 2017) up $7000 (at the moment) same time Ethereum also increased from $9 up $300, mean if you had invested to Ethereum on Jan, 2017 you would have got bigger profit you invest to bitcoin.
The price of Bitcoin is $7000 and i guess it will equivalent $13,000 in 2018 but i believe the price of Ethereum will pass $1000 even $1500 in 2018
Activity: 392
Both are good for long term hold,,
ethereum is the best platform and bitcoin is the kings of crypto,
if your bags full with eth and bitcoin your choice is right mate

I go for bitcoin and ethereum too, they are both accepted in the market. The investors are more capable of btc and eth investment.  I will just go with the flow of others. Grin
Activity: 117
Buy Bitcoin for the short term and Ethereum for the longer term!
I agree. Ethereum will rise again. I will buy bitcoin when it falls. It will drop to around 5000 USD soon.
Activity: 67
Buy Bitcoin for the short term and Ethereum for the longer term!
Activity: 1092
Merit: 250
Both are good for long term hold,,
ethereum is the best platform and bitcoin is the kings of crypto,
if your bags full with eth and bitcoin your choice is right mate
Activity: 691
Ethereum currently weakening deep enough. Invest from now on ETH even though can't make a profit quickly but i am sure in 2018, ETH increase again at least able to sit back at 0.1 btc.
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1273
all altcoin market still on bearish trends, if you wanna buy ethereum but it gradually because there is always a lower low. and if you want to buy bitcoin find a good entry point or buy the dips. personally, I start accumulating ethereum because the price is very cheap.
Pages:
Jump to: