Pages:
Author

Topic: is it better to invest in bitcoin or ethereum ? - page 26. (Read 17392 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 121
for long term purpose, which is better to invest in , Bitcoin or Ethereum ? Lets discuss that ..
I would only choose bitcoin for a long term investment since it was able to be stable someday and its value is increasing and decreasing due to its flactuating.It is better to invest also in ethereum because of its lower value than bitcoin it is easy to invest and its not too risky to earn profit.
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
I will go invest for bitcoin over ethereum without hesitation. Bitcoin already prove hes capability and still he is the king of all coin and many investor believe in that. Bitcoin is the biggest trading volume each day and biggest crowd. If you want to HODL bitcoin for a long time you will be come a millionaire very soon
Activity: 210
Merit: 120
for long term purpose, which is better to invest in , Bitcoin or Ethereum ? Lets discuss that ..
Of course its better to invest in Bitcoin. Since the value of bitcoin now is 7,000USD. And even though its now moving down I still believe that it will regain its price. We just need to believe and trust the capability of bitcoin. Unlike the ethereum it has lower value than bitcoin. And its too risky because it was just am altcoin.
Activity: 490
Merit: 15
PARKRES Community Manager
It depend if what they have. And if they know how to hadle it. Not all the people are the same.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 501
There is not much of a difference I think the profits of both of them are going to be similar from now on, so the only reason to choose one over the other has to do with which coin you feel more comfortable holding for the long term, and between those two I prefer to hold bitcoin instead of ETH even if at this moment bitcoin is losing value while bitcoin cash is skyrocketing.
Activity: 1834
Merit: 523
If you want longterm it's better if you buy bitcoin and etherejm and for sure you will earn more profit.
Becaude this two coin have potential to increase in the future . But it's your choice what do you think it's better.
Activity: 336

You could buy both, so if any of them will make it to the big crowd you have nothing to regret about
Activity: 520
Merit: 500
Better to invest in Bitcoin.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Better to invest in Ethereum.
Bitcoin and Ethereum are here to stay.
Bitcoin and Ethereum may have stolen the show at this point, but the innovation won’t end there.
Most people who are enthusiastic about cryptocurrency appear to agree that Bitcoin and its newer rival Ethereum have staying power, though they may be more bullish on one versus the other.

Bitcoin has some purpose but its application for commercial transaction is limited right now. Ethereum, on the other hand, have absolutely fascinating infrastructure applications, mentioning the possibility to overhaul title insurance, which involves policies related to real estate, as one example.
Activity: 448
Right now, I only see bitcoin as the best option to invest  your money as in you'll get very rich if you will go all in right now. Ethereum is too weak and can't keep side by side with bitcoin when it shoots upward. I doubt that ETH will still recover after all the forks and also with the cancelled one.
Activity: 275
Merit: 10
We offer our Service
For me I would choose both,I like bitcoin because it has bigger value and keep on increasing that made it popular crytocurrency same with etherium in a sense that it is not just nothing coin, we saw the potential in it that keep being in the line on and also known in crypto-world.
Activity: 53
My recommended Ethereum is the best alt coin for long purpose investment.I invest 12 ETH for long term.ETH the revolution will be happen after five years.So hold tight ETH for your future life.

Ethereum is good. But Do you think Bitcoin Cash has more potential?
Activity: 349
Merit: 184
Of course, it's best to invest in bitcoin, because etherium is a bloated coin, and investing in it is dangerous.  Wink
Activity: 1063
Merit: 253
Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin
Both would be good I guess.

Bitcoin is the original coin, will always have a lot of support, likely to keep on rising over the years.

Ethereum has become quite a platform, with a lot of coins launching on it, I don't see Ethereum going away anytime soon.
that's for sure. Both should become the best choice for everyone to invests their money. The ethereum as the best platform for its tech right now. Bitcoin as the mother of crypto with a lot of adoption by the people around the world.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 500
the bitcoin price is currently down, and I think it's a chance before Hardfork is announced again. well, this is a very important thing, because the price of bitcoin is currently really far from the price of $ 7000. I'm sure, by the end of the year, bitcoin prices will be above $ 7000.
Activity: 756
Merit: 520
if investment is long term my viewpoint will choose Ethereum because:
View price charts bitcoin in 2017 we see bitcoin increased from $1000(on jan, 2017) up $7000 (at the moment) same time Ethereum also increased from $9 up $300, mean if you had invested to Ethereum on Jan, 2017 you would have got bigger profit you invest to bitcoin.
The price of Bitcoin is $7000 and i guess it will equivalent $13,000 in 2018 but i believe the price of Ethereum will pass $1000 even $1500 in 2018

Massive profit fluctuations from ethereum are not visible if monitored daily, in contrast to bitcoin fluctuations, but indeed the potential you mentioned is true, ethereum has the advantage of using quality plus quantity, I am interested in collecting more and dividing the parts in half equally.

Exactly once. basically the ethereum indeed appears to be the toughest rival for bitcoin, where it's visible from technology owned by the ethereum. Now it's about the technology and the speed of the ethereum is superior than bitcoin, but because bitcoin earlier and faster in the introduction then surely rise as well as big gains in a short time become an excellence that best (bitcoin). So, ethereum could provide advantages but requires quite a long time. So we must be patient
Activity: 154
Merit: 10
Both would be good I guess.

Bitcoin is the original coin, will always have a lot of support, likely to keep on rising over the years.

Ethereum has become quite a platform, with a lot of coins launching on it, I don't see Ethereum going away anytime soon.
Activity: 238
Merit: 101
FrontEnd developer
Buterin probably noticed that the price has stopped growing now wants to start to burn coins Etherium. If he can do it price air can greatly increase. Now the hype around ICO subsided but 2018 could be a new wave of a large number of ICO but it ether. I would take etherium
Activity: 3
That will ultimately function as the query which one do you think more in? Ought to e reblity, both are really helping very the different reasons. Try to do more descriptive study instead of looking to get wealthy faster. Also, usually invest in what you could manage to lose only!a
Activity: 14
BITCOIN MAN F ETH!
Pages:
Jump to: