Pages:
Author

Topic: is it better to invest in bitcoin or ethereum ? - page 29. (Read 17392 times)

Activity: 51
Merit: 10
I think it depends on the budget you have. If you have large enough budget to invest in bitcoin where you could leave it there and hold your money for a long time, then go for it. But if just have not much money to invest, Id say invest in ethereum.
Activity: 448
Merit: 102
Ethereum might be a better investment for the simple fact that is has a much smaller market cap and better technology but If you are looking for the more consistent, safer cryptocurrency, Bitcoin is a better investment. It all depends on what you are looking for..
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
I always thought that BTC is the best coin to invest, and BTC never suprised me since i invested.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
It's better to invest both, never put all your money in same instrument. There are too many options. You can buy Bitcoin, Ethereum, Monero, Waves, Ark and Pivx. I used that strategy this year and made a lot of money. I'll make more money next years beacuse I'm a hodler.
Activity: 560
Merit: 501
I would definitely choose an ethereum if I were to choose only one of the two. The bitcoin value has risen so much and I think it is now approaching the correction point.. but the ethereum is really at the beginning of the road and my price estimate is probably up to $ 1000 per eth. A market where the price of bitcoin is so high will also definitely rise to ethereum. In general, the whole thing is actually doing ethereum. projects are being carried out based on it. with its infrastructure, new tokens are being created and millions of dollars are being collected..

Activity: 532
Merit: 103
Rigt now I prefer Ethereum, but also I am holding 50% of my portfolio in Bitcoin.
Activity: 868
Merit: 251
HEX: Longer pays better
Nobody can beat bitcoin. Ethereum is not even close to bitcoin's current value so I can't compare these two like  they are both the best. Ethereum was only second at the top but that's it and there nothing that Ethereum can prove without btc. Bitcoin is the best choice in all of the crypto investments.
The best choice for most of the investor is the worst choice for investment, in my opinion. I do not negate the growth of Bitcoin in this year. But at this price, I just want to take profits until the price of Bitcoin start bearish trend. Now, I'm buying more altcoin for my bag.
Activity: 1232
Merit: 266
> CAMPAIGN MANAGER < https://t.me/TheAndy500
As for the longer time it is bitcoin because the etherum has a good chance to increase its value in a short time and with a good pump, but bitcoin in the long term will beat it.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 286
for long term i think ethereum can Multiply 10 times from now. Easily
bitcoin  doubled for a long time since 2012 or 2013 ,  and he Will multiply only once at most Given the current price Which is a high price
Activity: 140
Nobody can beat bitcoin. Ethereum is not even close to bitcoin's current value so I can't compare these two like  they are both the best. Ethereum was only second at the top but that's it and there nothing that Ethereum can prove without btc. Bitcoin is the best choice in all of the crypto investments.
Activity: 434
Merit: 175
It is depend how you see bitcoin and ethereum. Bitcoin price is really high already but bitcoin is the largest one in marketcap. I suggest you split the investment to bitcoin and ethereum both coin have futures and hold it for minimum 5 years. So dont put the daily money on it. Put the pension fund is ok.
Activity: 798
Merit: 103
Now, it is better to buy Bitcoin. Look at the price of Ethereum compare to Bitcoin...
Activity: 322
Merit: 114
I believe eth has more room for growth but given current trends it is really hard to look past bitcoin, it is on a big bull run so right now bitcoin is better.
Activity: 737
Merit: 500
for long term purpose, which is better to invest in , Bitcoin or Ethereum ? Lets discuss that ..
Very hard to say in advance. Afterwards we will know... Therfore i think its a good idea to have both - weighted with their market capitalisation. Bitcoin has the most recognition. Ethereum is technologically more advanced. I personally think ethereum will have more performance in the long term, as ethereum is developing faster, whereas bitcoin is very similar to what it was years ago(and still not ideal solution for scaling). Just my personal opinion. No investment/financial advice!

I agree with you on that, we really can't tell yet because it is too early to know which of these coins because both of them have capabilities to be really big in the future. Though more are in favour of Bitcoin because it was the original cryptocoin and has been been here long enough, Ethereum is also second to being the most popular because it is more widely used in ICO's too. So if I were to choose which to invest in, I'd choose both.
If you compare these cryptocurrencies to know which coin will be better for long term holding, I suggest you should choose Bitcoin.
Because Bitcoin can grow more with the current popularity of Bitcoin, at least about 2-3 years to be end this trend, in my opinion, it just begins.
Activity: 236
Presale is live!
I prefer ethereum right now but I think both of them have potential.
Activity: 29
I'd choose BTC over Eth but would keep an eye regularly on the markets.
Activity: 700
Merit: 250
for long term purpose, which is better to invest in , Bitcoin or Ethereum ? Lets discuss that ..
Very hard to say in advance. Afterwards we will know... Therfore i think its a good idea to have both - weighted with their market capitalisation. Bitcoin has the most recognition. Ethereum is technologically more advanced. I personally think ethereum will have more performance in the long term, as ethereum is developing faster, whereas bitcoin is very similar to what it was years ago(and still not ideal solution for scaling). Just my personal opinion. No investment/financial advice!

I agree with you on that, we really can't tell yet because it is too early to know which of these coins because both of them have capabilities to be really big in the future. Though more are in favour of Bitcoin because it was the original cryptocoin and has been been here long enough, Ethereum is also second to being the most popular because it is more widely used in ICO's too. So if I were to choose which to invest in, I'd choose both.
Activity: 55
I would suggest you that you should invest in etherum [ETH]  because it is a suitable coin nowadays and it would remain stable in future as well and it is more possible that its price will increase also same as BTC.And its future is bright i think thou!!
 ||Best of luck||
Activity: 4
Activity: 168
Merit: 120
Actually this two coin you mention are both good in the market. But if I were choose among them i'll go with the bitcoin because it is the king and heart of cryptocurrency. Every coin is just depending on it. Aside from that the price of bitcoin now a days was too high that why its wise to hold bitcoin now because you can have a good profit.
Pages:
Jump to: