Pages:
Author

Topic: is it better to invest in bitcoin or ethereum ? - page 28. (Read 17392 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 250
Well for me investing in bitcoin is much better than investing in ethereum, bitcoin has been around for so long and bitcoin has many users world wide while ethereum users arent that high and bitcoin has been accepted by many companies around the world.
Yes and bitcoins is much faster to increase or to generate you a profit than ethereum which is continuing to dump so it is better to have bitcoins than ethereum. Spend wisely.
Activity: 364
Merit: 127
Well for me investing in bitcoin is much better than investing in ethereum, bitcoin has been around for so long and bitcoin has many users world wide while ethereum users arent that high and bitcoin has been accepted by many companies around the world.
Activity: 882
Merit: 500
for long term purpose, which is better to invest in , Bitcoin or Ethereum ? Lets discuss that ..
In my opinion both of these are better for the long term investment Because the main reason is that the supply of the bitcoin is going to tends to zero for the next 1 to 2 years , situation will be results into speed increase in the price of the bitcoin with speeder demand .
And also with the investment of the Etherium Coin we can make big , Because the price is currently is very low of the Etherium coin ( whatever the reason ) , as we all know that what was the price of the Etherium coin about 3 months ago , so here we can understand what the potential bitcoin have in the cryptocurrency market . And with investment in bitcoin we can make profit in 2-3 months by double .
Activity: 266
Merit: 108
Ether will only go down over time, people used to think it would overtake Bitcoin.

Once people realized Ether is a well known ERC20 coin for scammers and ico scams people stopped buying into the hype.

Etrher is decent, but when was the last time we saw it gain price? Last all time high was $400 several months ago.

Meanshile Bitcoin has doubled.

Invest into ETN/ Electroneum. You can mine it.
Activity: 556
Merit: 100
If i need to choose in the two of that i will choose Bitcoin,Bitcoin is the highest market value and in trading exchange i believe Bitcoin is the new currency of the world.
Activity: 646
Merit: 252
PNNV.COM Live bitcoin price monitor
for long term purpose, which is better to invest in , Bitcoin or Ethereum ? Lets discuss that ..

Of course, I will choose Bitcoin over Ethereum. There is no such speculation in terms of value growth in the entire world of cryptocurrency as high as that of Bitcoin's. Ethereum might take a long time to finally reach $1,000 per ETH. But for Bitcoin, the prediction is now about tens of thousand of dollars. As a matter of fact, it is even a moderate prediction if we say that Bitcoin will become more or less $30,000 in two years time. 
Activity: 1176
Merit: 104
In my own perception, I'll choose ETH over bitcoin. My only reason is that (same with my other posts) ETH is second in the food chain (that's what I call for the coins value) and it can go up to same level as BTC even though right now the value of BTC is around $7200 still with ETH for just a one year or two you see that the value went up to $300 compared to the other. I believe that people will always change that's why I am not closing my door to BTC/other altcoins.
Activity: 691
Bitcoin better for me to investing, Yeah right, because bitcoin isn't created by a party that may have some control or a specific purpose.
Activity: 46
Merit: 0
Bitcoin is about to go mainstream now. Most governments would prefer to work with bitcoin since it  doesnt have an owner. But Ethereum has an owner and that means a lot of governments would rather not get involved with it.
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
In long term purpose better to buy 40% bitcoins, 40% ethereum coins, and other money spend on cryptocurrencies- newcomers in the market. This is the best way of happy and calm life in the crypto world.
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
This is an eternal question without right answer. Something between philosophy and gambling. After the last events on the stocks it is looking like better silently getting bounties than lose money with BTC/ETH.
Activity: 252
Merit: 106
buy bitcoin until the fork seems to be the way everyone is going
Activity: 463
BTC or ETH same coin the class. So can not choose one other coin yg sdh always on top.dan BTC always still the best but ETH still can follow

I agree, I’d rather choose bitcoin than Ethereum. Although I do like both coins, I’m most favorable with Bitcoin because of its huge price right now and Ethereum is having a hard time trying to increase its price because of bitcoin reaching a new ath again.

I also will choose for ETH. Bitcoin is way too expensive for me to do a investment. My friends and i can just not gather the money its now 7k for 1 bitcoin.

So we are planning now to invest in ETH. I think its way better because its not too expensive now.
You can buy less than 1 Bitcoin, there is no limit for buy Bitcoin. You need to know the profitable of trading depend on the change ratio price between the base you have bought and the price you will sell. If Bitcoin can increases its value 10% per day and you have invested $500 in Bitcoin before it increases, you will get $50 profits, simple!
Activity: 34
BTC or ETH same coin the class. So can not choose one other coin yg sdh always on top.dan BTC always still the best but ETH still can follow

I agree, I’d rather choose bitcoin than Ethereum. Although I do like both coins, I’m most favorable with Bitcoin because of its huge price right now and Ethereum is having a hard time trying to increase its price because of bitcoin reaching a new ath again.

I also will choose for ETH. Bitcoin is way too expensive for me to do a investment. My friends and i can just not gather the money its now 7k for 1 bitcoin.

So we are planning now to invest in ETH. I think its way better because its not too expensive now.
Activity: 33
Bitcoin is now expensive and it is worth a lot. Maybe ETH is a better one because now its still cheap than the main coin bitcoin. ETH is around 500 now in a few years i expect it to be 2k.

That is why i have made my investment in ETH. I see the potential of it.
Activity: 413
My crypto worth is 100% in bitcoin but to give neutral advice it's probably best to be something like 70% bitcoin & 30% ETH. I'm already fairly heavily invested in bitcoin & not planning to buy into anything else but fair advice would be to spread your money around.
I agree of that most of the time is butcoin but somehow in eth , I'll be prefer for that advice that bigger bitcoin than eth, bitcoin for me is surely last as long as theirs a organizer and a user, so maybe in the sooner if we invest in bitcoin there is a lot of chance to achieve what we've planned for now.
Activity: 308

- Well, bitcoin is probably a relatively safe and profitable investment option in the long run but now the price of bitcoin can be quite expensive, whales are constantly pumping the price of bitcoin, we should wait for some time to buy Bitcoin with a cheaper price
- Personally, I like eth more because it's really a potential coin, price of eth can still rise sharply in the future, in addition, it matches the amount of capital that I want to invest, I can buy a large amount of eth, that would bring more profit to me, if I buy bitcoin, I really do not have enough money to buy too much
Activity: 812
Merit: 253

Activity: 50
Activity: 51
Merit: 10
Bitcoin and Ethereum are both top market cap cryptocurrencies. Bitcoin being the most well known and the priciest should be a major part of your portfolio. As others in this thread have said, don't put all of your eggs in one basket. Ether should have a role in your portfolio, but that percentage should be determined by yourself.
Pages:
Jump to: