Pages:
Author

Topic: is it better to invest in bitcoin or ethereum ? - page 31. (Read 17392 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 101
In my opinion, i will choose both. Since those 2 coins are the best one for me.
Btc is the first and most popular one and etherium in future will be btc competitor.
Activity: 1722
Merit: 528
Bitcoin for long term invetment and Ethereum for short term investment.
I think I will be doing the same since I don't trust Ethereum like I do in Bitcoin. Bitcoin dumps a lot, it is inevitable, but it always pumps up back leaving investors and users amazed and shocked. But we can't avoid good ICOs becaue it also bring good profits so better invest in these to and decide whether when to do a short or a long investment.
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
BITDEPOSITARY - Make ICO's , More Secure
for long term purpose, which is better to invest in , Bitcoin or Ethereum ? Lets discuss that ..

ethereum if you really want long term because it is much younger interms of marketing years than bitcoin but I doubt  that investing to bitcoins will be lesser profit than investing to ethereum but since you seem to have all the time in your pocket then go invest with ethereum.
Activity: 69
Merit: 10
Cryptos = New hope in life!
Get both mate. and also 20-30% others alts
Activity: 574
Merit: 251
for long term purpose, which is better to invest in , Bitcoin or Ethereum ? Lets discuss that ..
I prefer bitcoin for long term purpose, ethereum is really good right now due to a lot of icos going on but that can change once regulation take place so i prefer bitcoin as it already faced a lot of fud and still strong until now.
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
Bitcoin AML is the future! It is the only coin that will be accepted by the US Gov and many others around the world. It's compliance will make it superior. It can already be bought with US dollars.

If you were waiting to purchase your AML Bitcoins with US dollars instead of with Eth or Alt Coins you can now do it! Here is a direct link to the AML Token Sale where you can purchase tokens with the US Dollar. https://tokensale.amltoken.com/?ref=66a5c6eea3933f8c494a5b74
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
I think it's better to buy eth now.
Activity: 364
Merit: 16
https://crowdsale.network
Bitcoin for long term invetment and Ethereum for short term investment.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 102
its better to invest in bitcoin because many people using bitcoin nowadays and the price will continue go up and possible to reach $10,000 in next year or maybe $50,000 in 5 years who knows.
Activity: 840
Merit: 520
i thunk that you should invest in both bitcoin and ethereum to obtain huge returns in less time as diversifying your portfolio will reduce the risks of market.
bitcoin being the mother of all crypto will provide stability to your portfolio as it is the most popular cryptocurrency available in the market.it is the safest investment which you can in crypto.
ETHEREUM is the most used platform for hosting ICOs .it also has one of the strongest development teams .it has alot of potential to grow and will provide a faster rate of growth to your investment.
Activity: 768
Merit: 1000
I think it's better to invest in ethereum as bitcoin having higher rate shows slow rate of growth but ethereum on the other hand have low price and can increase to $1100 pretty easily. So it will be better to invest in ethereum as compared to investing in bitcoins.
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
I think that the future of ETH will improve very well in the future. because in view of his movement is always experiencing positive changes every day. while Bitcoin will be even bigger and experience the glory of the future, because as we all know that ETH is a child of Bitcoin.
Bitcoin is more expensive than ethereum.So we can buy a large amount of ethereum in less capital.It also has the capability to become more expensive in the coming future.If the ICOs are regulated then this will be a boost to the confidence of the investor.So the prices of ethereum will also rise.The price depends on the demand and supply of the commodity.It is believed that bitcoin will reach $10000 at the end of this year,so it will be really expensive.
Activity: 266
Both ethereum and bitcoin are very good investments, Eth seems to be stagnating around $300. This could be because outside icos and trading ethereum isn't being adopted much. I expect that it will be soon enough, but until that happens the price versus $ wont increase by much.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
It's hard to choose but i think bitcoin and eth is good but for now bitcoin is good to invest becuase if you see the value of btc is totally increasing so that's why it's a good opportunity to invest in btc but ithink etherium will little by litte incrase in the future.
Activity: 532
In my opinion its better to invest in bitcoin, in my observation there are many people want to invest in bitcoin and they already earn in bitcoin. Some people really interested in bitcoin rather than ethereum because bitcoin is much better and the popularity of bitcoin that gives more advantages to the people and most popular cryptocurrency. Bitcoin is best in investment right now and its easy to earn money, gives good profit, and it has a potential.
Activity: 138
I'd say if you have a lot to invest in and want to make a nice return in the next year or two, I'd say Bitcoin is probably the way to go. But if you're looking to invest in something that will give you bigger % returns in the years  beyond then Ethereum is probably about as solid as they come and it's popular will surely only increase as time goes on as unlike Bitcoin, it's a platform for dApps.
Activity: 224
for long term investment, BTC for sure because despites the roller coaster price, in the long run BTC is more stable than altcoins, for short term trading, altcoins are not so bad but, for me, it's more risky than BTC anyway.
Activity: 280
i think eth better , becuse eth can give us bigg profit and also need shot time for dobule
Activity: 196
better to invest in bitcoin because it is easier and easier for its users. not many people understand about etherum, and it does not take long to understand bitcoin
Activity: 672
Merit: 105
I think that the future of ETH will improve very well in the future. because in view of his movement is always experiencing positive changes every day. while Bitcoin will be even bigger and experience the glory of the future, because as we all know that ETH is a child of Bitcoin.
Pages:
Jump to: