Pages:
Author

Topic: is it better to invest in bitcoin or ethereum ? - page 34. (Read 17392 times)

legendary
Activity: 910
Merit: 1001
Revolutionizing Brokerage of Personal Data
ETH more profitable to be held as shortterm investment. And for longterm always bitcoin as seeded. Because i am sure, we are all more optimistic about the future of bitcoin than eth.
well i think btc. and eth. Are almost the same they are both profitable yet risky in terms of investment they are risky because no one can really prefict the movement of thier price so then they are risky to those who invest or trade . But if we looked at the feedback of the investors many investors like bitcoin because mostly they gain huge profit on it. I think we do try investing even a low amount to make an experience on it. Anyway precicting is like playing gamble as well .it defends on your luck.
well yes i agree on that i think we need go try experiencing   on this kind of investment for us to know weither it is risky or not ,it is profitable or not so then if we done trying we can now say that what will be its corresponding judgement .because  if we are always predictong like any one goes through a lot and didnt even try investing on it we really dont have  any bases to say that it is profitable or maybe risky.
Today, we do not need to try invest into the cryptocurrency, we have many examples and success stories at here, beside that, we also have a lot of loser in the market Grin. Therefore, before you start to invest, you must reseach about these stories, then ready with any worst situation maybe happen.
Activity: 13
Merit: 0
There are speculation that bitcoin market value may reach $10,000 in no distance time from now despite the fact that it is currently facing serious challenges of fake news concerning ban from China government. This simply mean that bitcoin still has a profitability potential for one to invest his or her capital if all things remain equal as speculated. While some people are of the believe that bitcoin is currently over valued, and that they prefer ethereum over bitcoin. But for me, i will play safe by investing 60% of my capital in bitcoin while 40% will be invested in ethereum.
Activity: 812
Merit: 100
for long term purpose, which is better to invest in , Bitcoin or Ethereum ? Lets discuss that ..
For me both because you earn and get profit it's up to you how to invest your money because no one can manage that it's only you. Because I have a lot of investment to both ok and I can say that two is good investment.
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
IF PROBLEM WITH MY TRUST THEN BRING AN ESCROW.
Bitcoin is a much better store of valuer and actually immutable. Ethereum also has a harder time scaling and they have continued to push back the POS update for almost 2 years now. My bet is on bitcoin.
Everybody is betting on bitcoin and chosing bitcoin because bitcoin is a life changer which is quite great thing from bitcoin. Bitcoin can enhance someone life while other crpyto world has not that much ability as bitcoin having so bitcoin is always doing it's best. While ETH is also good enough because this is the 2nd most demand crpyto currency.
Activity: 238
Merit: 15
Bitcoin is the better
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Both Ethereum and Bitcoin are interesting projects. Bitcoin value is growing faster than Ethereum's. Altcoins price depend on Bitcoin mostly. Everybody sells them when there's a Bitcoin hardfork or there are some bad news (for example exchange ban in China). I would invest in Bitcoin for now. Ethereum price decreased about 2 times (BTC-ETH exchange rate).
Activity: 756
Merit: 107
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
I think both are good for us. But Bitcoin is my first choice . Bitcoin is the  still leader in cryptocurrency market . Etherum is my second choice like litecoin and dogecoin after bitcoin . It's true that investing in Bitcoin is much more profitable. Bitcoin is  expensive to buy . Only for cause Ethereum is much easier now so it is also better to invest .
Activity: 93
I prefer bitcoin because it is faster and more profitable. the current bitcoin price is much higher. I suggest that you look for opportunities to get bitcoins at low prices if you want a bigger profit.
yes indeed that's true but in my view better choose both rather than pick only one of them but if you have to choice between them then bitcoin is more potential rather than ETH as you can see bitcoin has already reach all time high and still possible for next several month bitcoin price will surpassing the current all time high so invest bitcoin indeed profitable

you are correct, better to invest on both or better to broaden your range of investment with other altcoins. For me, il put the highest percentage of investments in bitcoin due to its sheer popularity then distribute the remaining in other altcoins
Activity: 1624
Merit: 267
For me bitcoin and ethereum is a potential coin and for sure after few years the price of this two coin will increase . But we dont know actually what happen to this two coin. Because they probability ethereum and bitcoin decrease or crash if the investor sell thei coin. But I think if you want to earn more profit I suggest ethereum because the price is lower than 400 dollars and if the price increase you will earn more profit. Unlike bitcoin the price is very high or thousands dollars and you need to wait become ten thousands the price to become doubel your money.
Activity: 322
Merit: 253
Property1of1OU
For financial applications and critical cryptographic system.. Bitcoin, for general blockchain app maybe eth,

reason ... Bitcoin is not Turing complete machine.

As others have said, there is no real need for Bitcoin scripting to be more complex than it is, as its complexity is more than enough for its intended applications; but the main reason is that not allowing some features (such as loops) in a language makes it completely deterministic: you can know for sure when and how a given program will end; you can't f.e. have infinite loops if you don't have loops in the first place, thus you don't have to worry about programs getting stuck and blocking/crashing the interpreter which is running them (in this case, the main Bitcoin software).

Not having to deal with the halting problem is definitely a plus for a tiny, embedded, purpose-specific language such as the one used for Bitcoin scripts.

https://bitcoin.stackexchange.com/questions/25427/the-bitcoin-scripting-system-is-purposefully-not-turing-complete-why
Activity: 1596
Merit: 502
ETH more profitable to be held as shortterm investment. And for longterm always bitcoin as seeded. Because i am sure, we are all more optimistic about the future of bitcoin than eth.

That's right Eth can be an good investment in short term but you cannot rely on it for long term as anything is possible and we may see price crashing very badly but bitcoin has always moved positively in long term and same we can expect in coming years too so if you have patience to hold your investment longer then bitcoin is the right choice for you.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 300
well i think btc. and eth. Are almost the same they are both profitable yet risky in terms of investment they are risky because no one can really prefict the movement of thier price so then they are risky to those who invest or trade . But if we looked at the feedback of the investors many investors like bitcoin because mostly they gain huge profit on it. I think we do try investing even a low amount to make an experience on it. Anyway precicting is like playing gamble as well .it defends on your luck.
well yes i agree on that i think we need go try experiencing   on this kind of investment for us to know weither it is risky or not ,it is profitable or not so then if we done trying we can now say that what will be its corresponding judgement .because  if we are always predictong like any one goes through a lot and didnt even try investing on it we really dont have  any bases to say that it is profitable or maybe risky.
Activity: 951
Activity: 1316
Merit: 422
Activity: 48
Merit: 0
Ethereum will grow in coming years but bitcoin will be all the time the best and do you know why?

everyone today is trying to know about bitcoin
Activity: 184
🌟 eSports ICO: 01/11/2017 🌟
Of course, investing in Bitcoin is much more profitable. But Bitcoin is already very expensive to buy it. So investing in Ethereum is much easier now. But the Ethereum is the second crypto currency after Bitcoin and therefore investing in ETH is very good idea nowadays, I think.

The fact that the price is very high - can not become an obstacle to investing. You can buy some coins. I often use the ETH, but most of the capital I invested in Bitcoin
Activity: 420
Merit: 266
Of course, investing in Bitcoin is much more profitable. But Bitcoin is already very expensive to buy it. So investing in Ethereum is much easier now. But the Ethereum is the second crypto currency after Bitcoin and therefore investing in ETH is very good idea nowadays, I think.
Activity: 125
I would say bitcoin is the image of the crypto world and Ethereum is a good contestant for that. Smiley Buy both.
Activity: 378
Bitcoin is a much better store of valuer and actually immutable. Ethereum also has a harder time scaling and they have continued to push back the POS update for almost 2 years now. My bet is on bitcoin.
Activity: 196
Long term invest will be more profit on bitcoin, because bitcoin price will steadily goes up from time to time. in the following years, demands on bitcoin will skyrocketing and the price will goes up too! i hope  Smiley when if you want short term invest or trading you can choose ETH  Smiley that's only my opinion tho. GOODLUCK!
Pages:
Jump to: