Pages:
Author

Topic: is it better to invest in bitcoin or ethereum ? - page 35. (Read 17392 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10
In bitcoin was profitable to invest when it had a small value and could give a multi-percentage increase, at the moment it is more profitable to buy the etherium than bitcoin.
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1000
I prefer bitcoin because it is faster and more profitable. the current bitcoin price is much higher. I suggest that you look for opportunities to get bitcoins at low prices if you want a bigger profit.
yes indeed that's true but in my view better choose both rather than pick only one of them but if you have to choice between them then bitcoin is more potential rather than ETH as you can see bitcoin has already reach all time high and still possible for next several month bitcoin price will surpassing the current all time high so invest bitcoin indeed profitable

Activity: 38
Merit: 0
Why can not you invest in both?

I would prefer to invest in both Bitcoin and Ethereum because it is good to diversify.

If you face a loss with your Bitcoin investment then may be you get a profit in your Ethereum investment.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
for long term purpose, which is better to invest in , Bitcoin or Ethereum ? Lets discuss that ..

For long purposes,I think the bitcoin will the ones I prefer for us to invest,just think of what bitcoin has done into the past years,bitcoin helped people that invested to bitcoin and it really give advantages to people using bitcoin,many people agrees to long term purposes when it comes to bitcoin,because the value of bitcoin is not decreasing but in increasing rapidly in these past months,however ethereum can be also used but the better is bitcoin.
Activity: 241
Merit: 11
for long term purpose, which is better to invest in , Bitcoin or Ethereum ? Lets discuss that ..
Ofcourse in bitcoin when you seee the value of bitcoin is so much high than ethereum.
Activity: 37
Merit: 0
False dichotomy isn't it? Why not invest in a bit of both and hedge your bets?
I see you got a point in the suggestion to use one to hedge the other since they are more or less rivals. In that case, we would expect to see ether going down every time bitcoin goes up. Wondering is that really the case? If it is, then having the two in someways can limit over exposure to risk and at the same time make some profit.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
Why choose one thing when you can invest in bitcoin and in ethereum. They have great dignity, and the risk decreases
Activity: 1498
Merit: 596
I prefer Ethereum, the prospect of the future is very good, and of course because its current price is still stable at this moment ..

Ethereuem has a lot of ICO,ETH has smart contracts that why they prove that they are solid coin while bitcoin has a lot of merchants and people are engaging to bitcoins.

You have pointed out important things of these two legendary coins which is 100% true.
I believe, we cannot under estimate any of the coin by any means. Both of the coins are very important.
So it will be a wise decision to make our investments into two parts for this two coins. Our investments will speak up in long term for sure.
Activity: 384
Merit: 250
I prefer Ethereum, the prospect of the future is very good, and of course because its current price is still stable at this moment ..

Ethereuem has a lot of ICO,ETH has smart contracts that why they prove that they are solid coin while bitcoin has a lot of merchants and people are engaging to bitcoins.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 122

i would go on both coins but if had to choose one then id go in bitcoins because bitcoin has the highest value of them all and also im more familliar to it and iv been using it more oftenly compared to etherium although im not saying that etherium is a bad coin infact etherium has also many features because it suports erc20 tokens and those tokens are widely uses in many ico's today. also some critics are saying that etherium will be the next bitcoin in the future.
Activity: 210
For now i recomend you too invest at BTC because btc price now is had very big growth potential but now is a good chance too, to hold eth at low price and sell eth at high price when it's raise.
Activity: 112
Merit: 12
I believe it is highly possible for BTC to hit 7k and ETH to be around 500USD. Of course there will be alot of fluctuation but looking at it it seems to go have steady average growth in a long run. Worth getting more at dips or crash
Activity: 68
Merit: 11
So what do you think is the growth potential that BTC and ETH have in the medium term? Where will they be in, like, late 2018?
Activity: 277
Change Your Worlds Build a New Era!
I think ethereum has the potential to be like bitcoin in the future. Although for now the exchange rate between bitcoin and eth is very far, but look at the features provided by ethereum is very sophisticated, maybe later ethereum can compete with bitcoin. Smiley
Activity: 1316
Merit: 356
For me, there is no other best than bitcoin because bitcoin is the only one very popular currency in this world as I know. I say that because if you look at the market capitalization of bitcoin it was the top 1.
Activity: 468
Experience the Future of DeFi

Ethereum is good to invest since it has a better features than Bitcoin. It is more faster transacting Ethereum than Bitcoin. But I do still believe in both coins. Their purpose are not the same. Bitcoin wants to be the next currency. Ethereum wants to be the world computer. So for me both are good for long term investment.
Activity: 560
Merit: 102
adjust with the capital you have. if much, just deposit bitcoin. but if still less, mending start from eth only. if ditradingkan also good results. well, the profit can be saved to buy btc.
Activity: 658
Merit: 102
It is most optimal to have 70 percent of savings in bitcoin and 30 percent in the etherium. Both bitcoin and etherium are worthy for good investments, but bitcoin compares more profit from growth in the course compared to the etherium. It will also be better if the money is stored in both of these digital currencies.
Activity: 700
Merit: 300
If you speak about security and stabilised investment then I think that would be bitcoin for sure. Bitcoin gives stability in terms of long term investment for one exact reason that's it's market cap which is way high than ethereum and that's why we are assured that it won't get collapsed all upto zero value. In case of ether the comparison fall behind due to this reason but it's still second choice investment for me. Ethereum gives the advantages of taking quick profits as its price move down and up very quickly as compared to bitcoin. So in different perspective both of them are perfect to invest for long terms.

Activity: 560
Merit: 101
Investing in btc is more convincing, albeit eth as well. However, btc is the most successful cryptocurrency and has spread across many people in different parts of the world. So, existence of btc is stronger than eth.
Pages:
Jump to: