Pages:
Author

Topic: is it better to invest in bitcoin or ethereum ? - page 36. (Read 17392 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 100
for long term purpose, which is better to invest in , Bitcoin or Ethereum ? Lets discuss that ..

That would be both for me. They have got very much similar potential to grow in the future. It's just that the bitcoin is somewhat bigger and faster as compared to ethereum. But the ether is also great currency in its way of growing and working too. They will both grow in the future accordingly which makes me invest in both of them. Plus ether is king amongst the altcoins no matter what you people say about it. Ethereum is real story in that world and bitcoin, well we already know it in best possible way.
Activity: 805
Merit: 250
Both bitcoin and ethereum are have potentials for profitable investment. But if I consider profit percentage, of course I'll go for bitcoin. As bitcoin price nowadays are continuously increasing but not with ethereum. So it means that, numbers of bitcoin users increase also as it affect bitcoin price, and therefore a big chances that bitcoin would survived for a long time.
Activity: 124
the two is good , but the bitcoin suitable to big investors , and ethereume to big and small investors 
Well I think you had the experience with both of them it is said to be the world most favorite currency and a lot of the people are investing in the bitcoin. I don’t think it needs any kind of the introduction now, the bitcoin is being invested by thousands of the investing businessmen and it is the main source of income for them so it thing the bitcoin is the best ever option.

Bitcoin is more guaranteed against deflation and crash. But ehtereum has better functional things compared with bitcoin. I would divide my budget to invest in both of them.
Activity: 728
Merit: 502
the two is good , but the bitcoin suitable to big investors , and ethereume to big and small investors 
Well I think you had the experience with both of them it is said to be the world most favorite currency and a lot of the people are investing in the bitcoin. I don’t think it needs any kind of the introduction now, the bitcoin is being invested by thousands of the investing businessmen and it is the main source of income for them so it thing the bitcoin is the best ever option.
Activity: 1862
Merit: 830
Well etherum is going very fast and people are making profit out of it... Its price is just increasing day buy day.. but there are some speculations that its price is going to drop soon.. but.. who knows !

Where as bitcoins are still recovering from the China's ban and because of which they lost20% of the market value..
 But.. seeing the fast recovery of bitcoins its ... Very much possible that its gonna hit the mark soon enough..

I think you should invest in both in this way the chances of.. loosing will be very low...

Smiley Go with your gut feeling Wink
Activity: 1036
Merit: 109
for long term purpose, which is better to invest in , Bitcoin or Ethereum ? Lets discuss that ..

I really think that these coins are both worth investing. As you can see, some ICO's are ethereum based, and bitcoin price is increasing. So, I really think if ever you will invest just diversify your investment. It's good to have different coins, to maximize your profit potential.
Activity: 253
It is without a doubt better to invest in Bitcoin as Bitcoin has long term potential whereas Ethereum is being used for short term purposes that are almost all speculative.
Activity: 378
Merit: 102
I will choose etherum for long-term investment because it has good prospects. If I am currently looking for bitcoin to sell it, but if I already have enough capital I will invest in etherum.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 596

Both the coins have huge potential in long term.
IMO it is better to get both the coins at a ratio of 50:50
But if we look at eth now than the ratio could be like 40:60 (btc:eth)

Surely both the coins will have great ROI in long term.
Activity: 95
Merit: 10
This depends on the time you will keep the currency in any short or long term as well as the amount of money you will put in this risk but for me I am the best bitcoin so far
Activity: 1386
Merit: 101
ComboLabs

I think eth is cheaper to be a long-term investment destination.
but do not forget the bitcoin, bitcoin will always be the main hope in the level of value. maybe bitcoin will increase faster than other coins.
Activity: 462

I really think if you're going to invest, you should diversify your investment. That way you can surely gain from all of your investments. Bitcoin and Ethereum investment are both good, because these two coins has a very good market potential and many investors and cryptocurrency users are using these coins.
Activity: 756
Merit: 251
Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit
I choose eth because i feel that eth still has a lot of room to grow with the upcoming pos etc while bitcoin is stuck with old technology and the clash in the community. ETH also cheaper right now so you don't have to spend a lot of money to buy it compared to bitcoin.
Activity: 322
For long term purpose I think btc is better. I believe Ethereum will grow stronger in future.
Activity: 97
I choose etherium rather than bitcoin because the price is more stable than bitcoin. the growth of etherium is also very rapid and suitable for future investment
Activity: 612
I have BTC sitting in my reserve and I like ethereum in general. Ethereum has so many more applications, especially the token being built on the blockchain. UnikoinGold is a perfect example of that. Great idea and Mark Cuban behind them. A must-see.

https://unikoingold.com/
Yeah it will be good to try something new but I think it will be little risky as compare to the bitcoin investment. At the start of the something we don’t have much experience and then we suffer some loss so I would like to say that according to me it is very good to invest in the bitcoin. The value and the price of the bitcoin are increasing and soon we will get the high profit from the bitcoin.
Activity: 574
Merit: 102
I think if you invest in Bitcoin, then there will be more profit than in the Etherium. This can be understood simply by comparing the growth charts of currencies.
Activity: 364

Moneywise, I think that it is preferrably to chose eth. Btc price right now is more than 10x of that of eth so it's kinda hard to acquire 1btc than 1 eth. And I think eth have also a lot of potentials in the near future and besides it is btc's close rival that many people acknowledge that it can possibly surpass btc sometime in the future.
Activity: 91
False dichotomy isn't it? Why not invest in a bit of both and hedge your bets?
Activity: 1153
Merit: 252
Pages:
Jump to: