Author

Topic: Is it better to save money or invest it? - page 108. (Read 1181208 times)

Activity: 24
Merit: 0
November 17, 2017, 05:42:55 PM
Depending on where you’re holding it, investing is saving with different risks.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 252
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
November 17, 2017, 12:10:44 PM
Sometimes it better to save money rather than investing because investing may failed if you invest your big amount of money in wrong choices of industry...

There is no better if only save money, it means you have no income and in the end, your money will be exhausted, it is also a high risk. so the better thing is to do both, we should be balanced between revenue and expenditure.
Activity: 273
Merit: 100
November 17, 2017, 12:01:42 PM
Is it better to save money in bank or invest it online, in real estate or maybe gold?
In our current situation, for my part, I tend to do both saving and investing because those will be much more beneficial and useful now since the bitcoin price has now reached the $8,000 mark so investing into it will give you profit and it will be much more if you have already invested into it when it was still on the $7,000 mark so that you can see the progress and have gained large profit. Saving is also a good thing to keep your holdings in tacked so that you can have more when the price pumps more
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
November 17, 2017, 11:57:53 AM
It is better to invest it in my opinion. Money has a fixed value especially if you are not even going out of your country. Investment can come in many forms. You just have to be very smart about where and when to invest. For sure since you are in this forum you must be wondering if cryptocurrencies are worth investing into. This is where research would come in. Sometimes, it is also good to hold on to cash, because there good opportunities waiting. But you should really entertain investing in cryptocurrencies. You can try eyeing ICOs, many ICOs have been successful in the past.
Activity: 112
November 17, 2017, 09:42:46 AM
Well, if you have huge amount then it's good to invest into a business that brings you huge profit like bitcoin. On the other hand, if you have enough budget or let's say equal income to feed your every day living its good to save your money so that you can get it in times of crisis.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 535
Bitcoin- in bullish time
November 17, 2017, 09:31:55 AM
Is it better to save money in bank or invest it online, in real estate or maybe gold?
For me its better to invest than to save money on the bank because your money will increase when the value of btc increases as you earn but saving money on the bank is really worth nothing and your money will not grow. And the bank is only for those who saving. and you will earn more when you invest than saving money from the bank
The first step is to save enough money to make investment and after doing savings and investment then you can enjoy your money and buy the things that you want because you have a passive income and also savings that will keep you safe and earning money so you can just enjoy the life after building those two things which is not that easy like you think but after building those two then i can say that it is all worth it.
Activity: 252
Merit: 101
EMMARES – Email as you know it, will never be the
November 17, 2017, 08:01:41 AM
Sometimes it better to save money rather than investing because investing may failed if you invest your big amount of money in wrong choices of industry...
Activity: 52
BlueFlare財務雑誌
November 17, 2017, 07:48:40 AM
I invest money even if I have one dollar only. Fiat value is inflatable so price go down time-by-time.
Activity: 200
November 17, 2017, 07:33:59 AM
I think investing will make you become more positive than just keep it , saving it from years to years. It's boring ? Don't you see it ?
Activity: 280
November 17, 2017, 07:29:04 AM
With inflation going on saving money makes it become worth less over time. It's best to save like 25% of your money and invest 75%. This doesn't mean investing all in crypto, you can buy gold, jewels etc with a portion of it, some BTC and some in alt coins and then wait it out.
Both of them are very useful for future because if you keep bitcoin save so it will help you in future and if you want to invest bitcoin so it can make your money double so I think we should use both options for future and that’s what I’m doing also because I invest here from a long time and as well as I keep some bitcoin save.
Activity: 95
November 17, 2017, 07:25:53 AM
if you talk about Bitcoin it is better to just hold because price increase fast   and other money like Dollar , Gold better to invest it
Activity: 238
November 17, 2017, 06:56:25 AM
The better way is investing here in btc. You know why?it is all because banks is not safe nowadays because thier are so many thief and it may destroyed by fire,bumming,and anything kind of phenomenon. When your money was lost,their is possibility to not return back. Not like a elecctronic bank investing. even your gadgets would be destroy thier is a lot thing to continue like going to internet shop and etc.
Activity: 210
November 17, 2017, 06:34:20 AM
For me, it's a 50-50 thing. Saving money literally in banks gives us that feeling of security and not to mention safety. Also you earn a modest amount of interest in bank saving. Although not as rewarding as to investing, it is still a profit of your hard earned money.
Investing is time related. You have to wait for the right time to have an insight of your much awaited profit.
Activity: 1701
Merit: 308
November 17, 2017, 05:08:23 AM
Both are really good only you need to use it smartly and also both have risks. If you intend to save money for a long term waiting for inflation that's good. But waiting for it requires patience because it takes a long time. And if investing you must be careful choosing place to invest which is promising maybe like Bitcoin and Gold, but investing do not always get a profit because both places of that have a fluctuating price so people sometimes panic when seeing the price down and then sell all without getting a profit.
Activity: 76
Merit: 11
November 17, 2017, 04:47:38 AM

It is better to invest in bitcoin rather than saving it. Because when you're investing here in bitcoin you have a big amount of chance that your money will grow unlike to saving your money in a bank.
Activity: 61
November 17, 2017, 02:52:12 AM
 in my opinion its better to money rather than to invest i think invest have a risk because its like a business you dont know what happen sometimes good sometimes bad
Activity: 798
Merit: 500
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
November 17, 2017, 02:34:13 AM

In my perspective it is better to invest your money because it will make your money bigger. take the risk to earn a lot of money. taking it is a part of a business for every people to earn a lot. saving your money won't make anything it will decay in your bank and do nothing.

Well in online investment the risk is high, you might end up broken when you choose the wrong investment. So it's better to keep it in banks if you are not ready to risk or if you do not have knowledge on where you will do.

Real estate is your best choice, you have the land title in your hands and it is secure unless you give your title to someone. With high demand on housing and real estate, I am sure that you can sell it almost double in few years, easy money and almost no risk.
Activity: 238
Merit: 101
November 17, 2017, 02:23:21 AM
You do know there are other ways to invest..  Not just bitcoin or gold, I'd suggest talking to a finical adviser about your investment options.
Better to invest to make your money to grow, unlike you spend everyday their is no back unless you work all day. Just invest it and save it to the future. Because everyday needs are so expensive. And save for the future of the young children for their education.instead of spend it all everyday just save it and invest it.
Activity: 323
November 17, 2017, 12:58:11 AM

In my perspective it is better to invest your money because it will make your money bigger. take the risk to earn a lot of money. taking it is a part of a business for every people to earn a lot. saving your money won't make anything it will decay in your bank and do nothing.
Activity: 798
Merit: 253
November 16, 2017, 02:32:33 PM
I think splitups must be made in investment .
You are right because it is the new age and it is very good to invest the money and to increase the income so if you will invest you money you will get the high price and he value and the bitcoin will help you a lot in the future as well, the more bitcoin you will invest the more money you will have and the more you will get the profit.
Jump to: