Author

Topic: Is it better to save money or invest it? - page 110. (Read 1181208 times)

Activity: 30
Merit: 0
November 16, 2017, 07:21:05 AM
I prefer to invest money because i would rather like my money to grow like a child instead of being the same after 10 years of just saving it with myself so i would rather prefer to invest money in bitcoin or even in other altcoins that i like.
Activity: 556
Merit: 100
November 16, 2017, 06:38:59 AM
I think if your money is too much you can invest you other money you need to take a risk if want your money will grow. You only need to find trust worthy money investment of course so that it has sure return of investment.
Activity: 30
November 16, 2017, 06:19:27 AM
Is it better to save money in bank or invest it online, in real estate or maybe gold?

For me I should invest 50% of my money and 50% for saving.

It depends on the people, if the people are afraid to scam or are afraid to loose all their money, so its better for there to save their own money but if the people are willing to take a risk and they want to make more money so they need to invest it to have a better future.

that's right, everything is up to you want to be saved in the bank or want to invest all of them equally profitable for us. the choice is your own liking, we can not force what you do.
I agree with you but we can suggest what you should do because we have more experience than the one who has asked this question  i would just say invest it because bitcoin will amke you very rich you do not even have to invest you can also earn.
Activity: 156
November 16, 2017, 06:07:03 AM
Is it better to save money in bank or invest it online, in real estate or maybe gold?
There are many choises want to save money as deposit ,gold or invest in btc. Deposit are a product of bank selling with the lure of interest.The amount of interest is depends on the periode longer time to doposit can offer greater provit . It's defferent with gold ,gold didn't monopolized by bank. Gold as a precious metal has become high value commodity . The value of gold is stable . Bitcoin offer more provit  of investment the price grow up faster than gold and did not monopolized by bank because it decentralized . You can try to invest in btc with a part of you'r moeny and see you will get the provit soon.
Activity: 128
November 16, 2017, 05:59:02 AM
I would save up 50% of my money and invest the others in crypto. If you lose all the money you have invested in crypto you will have still some money left to live on.

If you invest all in you can actually lose all of your money so its better to not do that.
Activity: 163
November 16, 2017, 05:25:57 AM
Save a bit, invest the rest in bitcoin or your favourite cryptocurrency.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 260
November 16, 2017, 05:00:28 AM
Invest your money in bitcoin and then save those bitcoin . That could give you some great return of your money in future and that return might be better than any other investments.
Activity: 195
Merit: 103
November 16, 2017, 04:52:59 AM
i think it is better to invest so that your money could increase each year, just plan it carefully so that your money will not go to the wrong hands
Activity: 235
Merit: 16
I-CHAIN - The Revolution of Digital Advertising
November 16, 2017, 04:08:57 AM
It's better to invest it so that your money can increase from time to time although you have to be wise and be patient when investing.
Activity: 552
Merit: 250
November 16, 2017, 03:47:46 AM
For me both during investing your money you can also save yoyr money also because this is what i doing right now if i have an exist money for my investing or if i earn from my investing 20 percent of my income was in the bank to secure the future of my family and the other was in investing to earn again and have a profit always.
Activity: 910
Merit: 507
November 16, 2017, 03:40:15 AM
Saving is good but if you're a risk taker and want to see possible big outcome, better to invest.
You are right both are good but sometimes we need to be wise and so we to take risk to invest some of my money on bitcoin to earn more. If you are a good investor you can see the outcome of your investment if you can earn or not.
Activity: 329
The Exchange for EOS Community
November 16, 2017, 03:36:47 AM
saving your money or investing your money entrap me depending on your needs. but if you want to earn more money then the choice is investment. if in your money is enough then you prefer to save
Activity: 1316
Merit: 257
November 16, 2017, 03:23:20 AM
Why not do both?

Invest and save Wink
the question is saving or investing, I think investing is good but high risk and all depends on feeling strong and ready to take risks. if you save money over time will decrease bit by bit .. but if both are on the run most likely to profit and partly invested and the results tabbed if invested even if a little but increased and if the investment fails only slightly, everyone expects the good and results the good one. dam it all depends on luck and must be able to have expertise in the field ..
Activity: 1
November 16, 2017, 01:22:52 AM
Saving is good but if you're a risk taker and want to see possible big outcome, better to invest.
Activity: 390
November 16, 2017, 01:11:07 AM
For me, you can do both. I mean, half of it for saving and half for investing. Don't put your eggs in only one basket. Bitcoin is also a good investment though.
That's true, it's easy to do it if we make a plan and we know how to execute our plan.
Savings is compulsory thing for me because we never know our future, we might need urgent money so at least we have
prepared for this kind of situation. On the other hand, we also dream to have a financial success and it can only happen through investing.

Yes, I also agree on this, We can do both invest and to save because if your just focusing on one thing then there is a possibility that you lost it. Make a plan first to be easy to do things. Saving money is good for your future, and investing is good too for you to receive an income and you can support your family in financial and saving it is the only way to secure your future. Thats why I choose both of them.
Activity: 52
Merit: 10
November 16, 2017, 01:05:37 AM
For me it is better to invest your money than to save it because if you what to grow your money, better invest it. Wink
Activity: 185
November 15, 2017, 11:45:13 PM
I do both if i were you. Well, it depends on you whether you invest your money in something or save your money for the future. Sometimes investing is risky especially in bitcoin but it's worth it . Your money used in investing will be doubled.
legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000
November 15, 2017, 11:25:21 PM
For me, you can do both. I mean, half of it for saving and half for investing. Don't put your eggs in only one basket. Bitcoin is also a good investment though.
That's true, it's easy to do it if we make a plan and we know how to execute our plan.
Savings is compulsory thing for me because we never know our future, we might need urgent money so at least we have
prepared for this kind of situation. On the other hand, we also dream to have a financial success and it can only happen through investing.
Activity: 256
November 15, 2017, 11:10:28 PM
Activity: 185
Merit: 10
November 15, 2017, 10:53:42 PM

Save or invest it are both better for a mom like me, i am always thinking how to earn and save for the future of my two kids especially now that they are studying and currently eating very well. My expenses are getting big.
Jump to: