Author

Topic: Is it better to save money or invest it? - page 109. (Read 1181208 times)

Activity: 31
Merit: 0
November 16, 2017, 01:43:41 PM
It is always a good idea to invest most of your savings into traditional accounts; equities, bonds, real estate.  You should keep a small amount of wealth in fiat for emergencies (medical, accident, etc.). As for crypto, it is probably a good idea to invest a small portion of your total liquid wealth because of the high volatility associated with cryptos.  If your employer has a 401k or other retirement fund, you should be utilizing those benefits to the fullest each year.  Traditional assets will outperform inflation yearly and consistently return growth on your funds on a yearly basis.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
November 16, 2017, 01:29:26 PM
If you are nervous and not a risk taker then save it to the bank (they give little interest if u put it in your  bank account)

investing is a equivalent word of gambling .. You need to be a risk taker to gain/earn money .. My advice is if you are planning to invest , use the money that you are comfortable to lose so that in the future you will not regret
Activity: 266
Merit: 106
Floki Robot
November 16, 2017, 01:24:27 PM
Is it better to save money in bank or invest it online, in real estate or maybe gold?

Always better to invest it because if you save it your money is losing out to inflation. However if you invest if you can actively gain more than you would if the money sat there the only downfall is because you are risking it you could

also lose some money as well.
Activity: 728
Merit: 502
November 16, 2017, 01:21:31 PM
money is an energy and they should not just lie still - they have to be in business...that's why I think it's better to invest

Yeah the money is very important to increase and the best source for the money to increase is he investment so the more you will invest in the bitcoin the more value of the bitcoin will be high now a lot of the people are buying the bitcoin and the it is the need of the people to hold the bitcoin at this age because the bitcoin in the only place where you will not be worry about the investment.
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
November 16, 2017, 11:43:52 AM
Saving is primary thing and investment is secondary and you cannot go directly for investment if you don't have enough savings and you should always keep some savings for rainy days as there is no guarantee that you will always get good profits from your investments so to have a good balanced life you should also have good balance between saving and investments.
I agree to that. We should money first and keep it on a safe place where we can access easily if we need it for investment or any situation that is really needed some money. Investment is also a must because it will make your money to work for you and you don't need to go out and work hard because if you already have a great passive income then you will not worry anymore for working for an active income.
according to my opinion investment is more and more better then saving money but you need some experience about investment and i also give some more suggestion that when you start investing then you investment in different places not only in one place so if you face loss from one place then you can recover from other place.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 535
Bitcoin- in bullish time
November 16, 2017, 11:36:07 AM
Saving is primary thing and investment is secondary and you cannot go directly for investment if you don't have enough savings and you should always keep some savings for rainy days as there is no guarantee that you will always get good profits from your investments so to have a good balanced life you should also have good balance between saving and investments.
I agree to that. We should money first and keep it on a safe place where we can access easily if we need it for investment or any situation that is really needed some money. Investment is also a must because it will make your money to work for you and you don't need to go out and work hard because if you already have a great passive income then you will not worry anymore for working for an active income.
Activity: 759
Merit: 505
November 16, 2017, 11:21:17 AM
Activity: 616
November 16, 2017, 10:46:11 AM
if i was you dont invest all of your money in online, you can invest it offline to so if the bad thing happens in the website you still have the backup, i know that online investment right now have a great result but we need to think about the risk of them
Activity: 868
Merit: 116
November 16, 2017, 10:23:33 AM
Is it better to save money in bank or invest it online, in real estate or maybe gold?
Surely it's better to invest bitcoin but you must be patient  because investing it's takes period of time as well as bitcoin is always increase so to save your money in bank  is a loss.
Activity: 552
Merit: 500
November 16, 2017, 10:02:35 AM
With inflation going on saving money makes it become worth less over time. It's best to save like 25% of your money and invest 75%. This doesn't mean investing all in crypto, you can buy gold, jewels etc with a portion of it, some BTC and some in alt coins and then wait it out.
Yeah, cryptocurrency is not the only option for investment. We have many methods to make money from investment and there are many fields can provide good profits for long term investment. Gold and real estate are the best choice for me. In my opinion, real estate will not decrease the value after 20-30 years because the demand always raise.
Activity: 61
November 16, 2017, 09:32:15 AM
I think splitups must be made in investment .
Activity: 294
Merit: 161
November 16, 2017, 09:30:45 AM
With inflation going on saving money makes it become worth less over time. It's best to save like 25% of your money and invest 75%. This doesn't mean investing all in crypto, you can buy gold, jewels etc with a portion of it, some BTC and some in alt coins and then wait it out.
Activity: 756
November 16, 2017, 09:30:19 AM
Saving money nowadays is nonsense. These activities (better to say no activities) bring no profit. Investing into good and promising projects is the only way to earn more and even open your own business.
Activity: 4
November 16, 2017, 09:17:24 AM
Just save the money because if you invest and it doesn't go well then you will lose a lot but if you just save you make a lot of money.
I think that saving is really easy and fast way to make money because the value keeps changing.
Activity: 168
November 16, 2017, 09:15:18 AM
It is good to do both, but i think invest first then we save money.. Without investment we can't save money.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 535
Bitcoin- in bullish time
November 16, 2017, 09:12:47 AM
It is better to invest money because we can get profits by investing our money but incase of saving no profits are earned .
We should not choose only one of those two because it is better to do both because it is not safe to live our daily life without savings and just investing because that is risky when you will have an emergency and you need to pay things or you need money so it is better to have savings to save you in terms of those situation and your investment will help you to recover your losses.
Activity: 490
Merit: 107
November 16, 2017, 09:10:00 AM
Investment means giving the money to someone who uses it for their business and pays you back a dividend. but I think its better to invest it online or invest on bitcoin related businesses, because if you invest online the money that you invest will have an high interest but its better also to save money in the bank because you're sure that you can have a money and just withdraw it if you're in a calamity and need.
Yea, investment is way much better. But if it comes to the one that is more safe, then savings is much safe, cause it is something you do all by yourself without anyone being involved in it. But for investment, you’re putting your money into another man/companies hands to handle it and return the money with extra percentage later on.Investment is still better if you can find a good and trusted platform to invest on.
Yea investment is a much better way because there is possibilities that you can earn profit than savings, saving your money in the bank is just also a mater of putting your money at risk because you are not in control of your money you entrust your money with the third party, in which they will  use it for their own investment and which they will dictate how much interest rate you will get. and the worst thing when the bank get bankrupt you will end up only getting the insurance guaranteed amount. while if you invest in crypto currency you will easily get return of investment and much more safer because you can monitor how the business going and you have the control of your investment because there is third party involved.
Activity: 2898
Merit: 639
November 16, 2017, 08:01:20 AM
Investment means giving the money to someone who uses it for their business and pays you back a dividend. but I think its better to invest it online or invest on bitcoin related businesses, because if you invest online the money that you invest will have an high interest but its better also to save money in the bank because you're sure that you can have a money and just withdraw it if you're in a calamity and need.
Yea, investment is way much better. But if it comes to the one that is more safe, then savings is much safe, cause it is something you do all by yourself without anyone being involved in it. But for investment, you’re putting your money into another man/companies hands to handle it and return the money with extra percentage later on.Investment is still better if you can find a good and trusted platform to invest on.
Activity: 13
November 16, 2017, 07:42:03 AM
節約して貯金も大切だと思いますがマイナス金利が
スタートしてから銀行にお金を入れといてもあまり意味が無いように思います。投資や運用をしてみて増やすのもアリですね!
Activity: 397
November 16, 2017, 07:33:27 AM
It is better to invest money because we can get profits by investing our money but incase of saving no profits are earned .
Jump to: