Author

Topic: Is it better to save money or invest it? - page 111. (Read 1181208 times)

Activity: 2814
Merit: 576
November 15, 2017, 10:46:53 PM
For me it depends on the person who has the money. If you are good on saving therefore save it but if are good on investing on successful projects then use it there. We people are all different and has goodness on many things so put yourself on what you think you can do well. But me, I prefer investing because it brings an awesome return, the only problem is that it is risky. But for a single person to be successful, he needs to risk. So for me, investing is still the best.
That's true but there are people who does not know how to manage their money, most of us are just relying on our income from our salary
but if we learn how to manage our many we will make moves to create a plan. If we plan on investing, we cannot just do it right away, we need
to learn how to save first so we can use our savings for investing, but of course do not invest everything.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
November 15, 2017, 10:31:35 PM
Is it better to save money in bank or invest it online, in real estate or maybe gold?

On my opinion, it is better to invest your money in bitcoin rather than a bank, cause in bitcoin potential interest is high but you must take the risk that your money is not completely secured due to unwanted scammers. Rather in bank you're just keeping your money safe with no other benefits than secured money.
For me, invest money in bitcoin that you can afford to lose, keep big money on a bank, and also keep money on paper wallet for emergency purposes.
Activity: 43
November 15, 2017, 09:56:38 PM
For me it depends on the person who has the money. If you are good on saving therefore save it but if are good on investing on successful projects then use it there. We people are all different and has goodness on many things so put yourself on what you think you can do well. But me, I prefer investing because it brings an awesome return, the only problem is that it is risky. But for a single person to be successful, he needs to risk. So for me, investing is still the best.
Activity: 1134
Merit: 105
November 15, 2017, 06:43:26 PM
You should invest it with bitcoin because bitcoin have more potential as compare to gold its price is increase day by day and maybe can double your money or triple. If you safe your money in your banks its won't gives you much profit and maybe not increase everyday so you should invest with bitcoins. You can also use your money for long period with btc .
Activity: 625
Merit: 501
November 15, 2017, 05:35:30 PM
Is it better to save money in bank or invest it online, in real estate or maybe gold?
I think it is better for your money to invest it especially in some bitcoin related companies. You can gain a lot of profit to it if you have enough knowledge and skills. You need to be responsible enough with the money that you will invest. Learn how to manage and monitor it so that you will know what is happening to your money.
Beside that, if you really want to save money in cryptocurrency, you need to own your private key. I do not think we put all save money in an exchange and someday, this exchange stolen all our money because unactive in a long time or blocked account by suspect activity like Bittrex exchange recently, lol. Tongue
Activity: 119
Merit: 10
November 15, 2017, 05:33:34 PM
For me, i think it is better to invest than to save. There is a difference between saving and investing. Savings generally earn a lower interest than investments. Also savings gives you always an access to withdraw cash when you need it. Unlike investments, it has higher potential to help you reach your long- term goals and it increases your net worth which is the value of your assets.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
November 15, 2017, 10:19:08 AM
Invest online is better especially bitcoin investment because as we all know bitcoin can give a high profit and bitcoin is a future promising investment but have a high risk than investment in real estate or gold. I personally will choose bitcoin and gold because both are easy to do and the process of withdrawal is also relatively easy
Activity: 162
November 15, 2017, 09:30:42 AM
For me saving and investing would be nice. Saving because this will serve as your money when there are unexpected situations or there is an emergency. In case investing gone wrong you have a back up which is your saving. Investing is also good because you can earn profit. You can make more money from your current money.
Activity: 812
Merit: 1000
November 15, 2017, 09:18:47 AM
money is an energy and they should not just lie still - they have to be in business...that's why I think it's better to invest
Activity: 161
November 15, 2017, 09:12:52 AM
I think it is better for your money to invest it especially in some bitcoin related companies. You can gain a lot of profit to it if you have enough knowledge and skills. You need to be responsible enough with the money that you will invest. Learn how to manage and monitor it so that you will know what is happening to your money.
Activity: 33
November 15, 2017, 08:20:29 AM

you can do both of them.. save money to invest.. you need a lot of discipline in order for you to save to invest. all people have expenses by themselves. so in order to invest you need to practice saving. save 50% of your income. divide it to 2.. save one for emergency needs and the other one save it for your investments.
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
November 15, 2017, 07:49:02 AM
Saving money wont make you rich the value stay same so I prefer to invest it of course
but always carefull if youre going to invest in something
Activity: 32
November 15, 2017, 07:44:44 AM
One of the problems with saving your money with a bank is that the small amount of interest you get from them right now does not out pace inflation so you will be losing money the longer you money is in the bank just because of inflation alone. You would be losing even more money if you account in the opportunity cost of the investments you could have made with the money while it is in the bank.
Saving money is better. Investing your money is the best though there is risk but there is a big potential of multiplied return. Specially with bitcoin investment, you will be surprise with your investment.
Activity: 363
Merit: 101
November 14, 2017, 09:03:33 AM
Its better to invest than saving because if you invest your money their is a big possibility that your money will grow faster rather than saving that it will only grow a little but in investing youll need to be more knowledgeable in investing so that you wont lost your money.
That is the reason behind many people who are investing every time. Whenever you get money from any source, there is a wish for every person to grow this money. No one wants the same money after 5 years let’s say. So investing make your money growing with better speed as you have said it so true. Saving is better too for any unopposed situation but invest more.

Activity: 481
November 14, 2017, 04:36:24 AM
Gold is also one of the best investment nowadays because of the stable price that the gold has. There are also many investments in the cryptocurrency that are really profitable. Do not save your money in bank because you will only earn very small interest and it is good if you will put your money in the bitcoin.
Activity: 420
Merit: 101
November 14, 2017, 04:31:32 AM
better to invest in bitcoin, gold maybe more secure, but bitcoin has more potential to grow

saving money in the bank, will only mean losing them in the long-term with the current high inflation

You can always do both if you are afraid to go all in on which of them. But I am going to say that when you buy bitcoins and save it you can have an investment and at the same time savings because you are not spending your money. You are going to have an investment because the value of bitcoins are not stable so you holdings might worth much expensive. But it is pretty risky so you better have another savings on your own.
Activity: 2072
Merit: 503
November 14, 2017, 04:24:28 AM
invest or in store, both are very good things to do for now. well, it can make the future that you build becomes easier. but, both things are very difficult to do if you are an impatient person. well, right now, i do that too.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 106
November 14, 2017, 03:58:40 AM
I think invest money is better than save money, because with invest then our money can grow faster, it is no secret that bitcoin price increase reach hundreds of percent this year so that make us can make bitcoin as first choice of investment.
Activity: 364
November 14, 2017, 03:35:10 AM

I prefer to invest in bitcoin because it is more profitable and faster, if gold is also profitable but still more in bitcoin
Activity: 491
Merit: 250
November 14, 2017, 03:05:48 AM
Its better to invest than saving because if you invest your money their is a big possibility that your money will grow faster rather than saving that it will only grow a little but in investing youll need to be more knowledgeable in investing so that you wont lost your money.
Yeah because the investing is more valuable than the saving it is good to invest the money and to make the money from the money but for the need we should save some of the amount than we will be able to use it at the time of the need at this we should make the chart such as we should invest the 50% and save the remaining for the use at the home as we will need at the case of the emergency.
Jump to: