Author

Topic: Is it better to save money or invest it? - page 113. (Read 1181208 times)

Activity: 616
Merit: 250
www.cd3d.app
November 12, 2017, 12:21:22 PM
For me it's better to invest than save money because the bitcoin is down and it may continue and as long as you have bitcoin it's better to invest first and watch the btc price rise for the greater us.
Investing on bitcoin is a good choice though i've not seen bitcoin on the OP choices so if i would choose where to invest i'll go for real estate investment.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
Blockchain with VTOS energy
November 12, 2017, 12:04:07 PM
Its not necessary for anyone to invest in bitcoins if you do not have the money to spend, I prefer that you should work on bounty campaigns to earn more profit in the future rather than spending your salary.
Activity: 1236
Merit: 252
November 12, 2017, 11:40:29 AM
It will be best of you will do both, if you have the funds available better to save fiat and invest some on crypto currency.
It is none other than you who has to decide this thing that which option out of both he has to opt for. I think of investing of money as the best option than any other option but prior to investing, you actually have to save money.

Only then you’ll be able to invest your money in any kind of business. Investment will actually give you more opportunities for having more money for your better tomorrow.
I think both of them are very useful and good for future if you keep bitcoin for future so it will help you in future and investment is also very god for earning and I’m doing both but my income from bitcoin is from investment and now I’m enjoying my life with bitcoin and I will advise to everyone be a part of bitcoin and change your life.
Activity: 434
November 12, 2017, 11:35:20 AM
Yes of course it is better to save money for our life when I do earn much money from bitcoin then it was so saving fit me. I think its perfect or better save money from bitcoin.
Activity: 406
November 12, 2017, 11:02:47 AM
If you want to grow your money even more. You must invest it.  But look for a legit and trusted network where you can invest your money.
Activity: 378
Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
November 12, 2017, 10:22:54 AM
Is it better to save money in bank or invest it online, in real estate or maybe gold?

For me I should invest 50% of my money and 50% for saving.

It depends on the people, if the people are afraid to scam or are afraid to loose all their money, so its better for there to save their own money but if the people are willing to take a risk and they want to make more money so they need to invest it to have a better future.
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
November 12, 2017, 10:10:41 AM
Is it better to save money in bank or invest it online, in real estate or maybe gold?

For me I should invest 50% of my money and 50% for saving.

Activity: 23
Merit: 0
November 12, 2017, 07:19:43 AM
if just save in savings bank we will get discounted price, better invest to company let get paid from result of investment. even if you want to save not a form of money but gold, because the price of gold will be the oldest increased with bitcoin.
Activity: 58
November 12, 2017, 05:56:09 AM
Definitely investing it is wiser than simply letting its value decrease per inflation. If you're a conservative investor, your best bet is a low cost market index that follows the S&P500. Vanguard's has a 40 year average of about 10%. Nothing can offer the returns the indexes do at such a low risk compared to buying individual company stocks and bonds.
Activity: 556
Merit: 250
November 12, 2017, 05:43:35 AM
Money has to work for you, no actual point in saving it, better invest it in real estate,stocks,crypto.The choice is yours.
Its better to invest it on bitcoin we know how much you will get profit on bitcoin once you invest it.
So investing on bitcoin is very good decision.
Activity: 28
November 12, 2017, 05:27:08 AM
Investment brings return, money saved in the bank will not appreciate and if there will be any appreciation on the money, it will be very low compared to the return on investment. Especially if u can invest in Bitcoin and gold. So i will say it is better to invest than save money
Activity: 140
November 12, 2017, 05:22:36 AM
Money has to work for you, no actual point in saving it, better invest it in real estate,stocks,crypto.The choice is yours.
Activity: 26
November 12, 2017, 05:17:25 AM
The simple practice of risk vs reward is always a must in bitcoin. Investing is the more profitable option rather storing is the safest option.
Activity: 504
Merit: 101
November 12, 2017, 04:16:31 AM
For me it is better to save money in the bank because ones you needed it in times of emergency you can withdraw it but when you invest it especially business you're not sure if it will become successful or not
Right now that is my dilemma as well whether I will save money or invest it first or hold the bitcoin that I have, my problem is also the time so right now I am planning to save half and remain and hold the other half of what I am earning here in forum. It would really be great if we do have savings as well as investments.
Activity: 952
Merit: 274
November 12, 2017, 04:11:42 AM
I think it is better to buy bitcoins and hold it for a long time. The price of the bitcoin is becoming more expensive and we can get many profit if we hold our  bitcoins and sell it five years from now.
Activity: 518
November 12, 2017, 04:02:18 AM
For me it is better to save money in the bank because ones you needed it in times of emergency you can withdraw it but when you invest it especially business you're not sure if it will become successful or not
Activity: 196
November 11, 2017, 02:15:34 PM
Both carries risk but investment gives profit while saving money might give you interest income but the interest is very small compared to the gain you can get in investments.
Activity: 322
November 11, 2017, 02:05:26 PM
It is better to invest online than to save the bank. There will be no problem with it.So,be carefull and best of luck.
Activity: 266
Merit: 101
The revolutionary AI gaming ecosystem
November 11, 2017, 12:48:57 PM
It will be best of you will do both, if you have the funds available better to save fiat and invest some on crypto currency.
It is none other than you who has to decide this thing that which option out of both he has to opt for. I think of investing of money as the best option than any other option but prior to investing, you actually have to save money.

Only then you’ll be able to invest your money in any kind of business. Investment will actually give you more opportunities for having more money for your better tomorrow.

Well it depends on how aggressive you want to be in life. If you want to lead a simple life then saving probably is the way for you and will cause no problems. But if you want to lead a bigger more adventurous life I would say

you should save but after you get a decent amount of savings looking to invest wisely. I say wisely because if you throw all your eggs in one basket we all know what can happen if that basket breaks..
Activity: 98
November 11, 2017, 12:38:22 PM
I think it's better to invest some money and at the same time some of money will save.
Jump to: