Author

Topic: Is it better to save money or invest it? - page 114. (Read 1181208 times)

Activity: 994
Merit: 544
November 11, 2017, 11:22:39 AM
It is better for me to invest your money. But study first the company that your investing at weather it is legit or scam. For the safety of your money.
Investment is not easy as we think, the reward is good because you can grow your money however the risk is also there and when
you lose you might regret what you are doing. It's a way of taking risk and you do not need to put everything because the rule says you invest what you can afford.

So as they say, the biggest risk is not taking risk at all.  For me both are good but investing is much better than saving.  Though I read that we can invest atleast if we already have emergency fund.  Because if we put our money in the bank, it is like 2% per annum.  Inflation rate is around 4% so we already lose some of our money.  in addition to that, the savings we have is taxable.  So better to try taking a risk because 15% or up is really a good income.
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
November 11, 2017, 10:52:57 AM
Is it better to save money in bank or invest it online, in real estate or maybe gold?

I will do both, if I have more money, the money I will use for investment, so there is a development or additional income, but we must know the background that we will invest and is believed in the global community
Activity: 34
Merit: 0
November 11, 2017, 10:37:24 AM
It's important to make efforts to save money, because the more you save, the less you are dependent from your current job.

And once you've saved enough money, you can think about investing.
Activity: 532
Merit: 13
November 11, 2017, 10:31:17 AM
The money in question is it just Idle for a while or its going to be for a long period, the answer to this question will lead to answering your question but for me, if the money is going to be idle for a longer period you should rather invest it into a profitable business after making your inquiries so that at the end of the day you won't be at a loss.
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000
https://trueflip.io/
November 11, 2017, 08:31:44 AM
It is better for me to invest your money. But study first the company that your investing at weather it is legit or scam. For the safety of your money.
Investment is not easy as we think, the reward is good because you can grow your money however the risk is also there and when
you lose you might regret what you are doing. It's a way of taking risk and you do not need to put everything because the rule says you invest what you can afford.
Activity: 378
Merit: 103
November 11, 2017, 08:21:51 AM
Is it better to save money in bank or invest it online, in real estate or maybe gold?
Saving money in the bank is good enough and safe, investing in gold is also good only in my opinion is less profitable, but the risk of losing also there is little. Investment in bitcoin is very good and more profitable, but the risk of loss as well. There is. My opinion is as good as saving money in the bank and half we invest in bitcoin. our money keeps changing steadily.
Activity: 97
Merit: 10
November 11, 2017, 07:48:55 AM
it is better to save to invest what would not later save in the future.
Activity: 980
Merit: 506
November 11, 2017, 07:39:52 AM
It will be best of you will do both, if you have the funds available better to save fiat and invest some on crypto currency.
It is none other than you who has to decide this thing that which option out of both he has to opt for. I think of investing of money as the best option than any other option but prior to investing, you actually have to save money.

Only then you’ll be able to invest your money in any kind of business. Investment will actually give you more opportunities for having more money for your better tomorrow.
Activity: 136
Merit: 10
November 10, 2017, 11:20:51 PM
May be someone has very little amount of BTC, no matter what amount of bitcoins you have, just holding them safely in cold storage is the best thing to do. May be it is tiny today but can be worth a lot after few years. Atleast you will not blame yourself for holding.  Investing your precious bitcoins is basically a waste of time where the risks are greater than the potential profit. and if there is a site or service that promises you high returns in a short time, then it's 99,9% a scam. holding is the best!
Activity: 294
Merit: 102
November 10, 2017, 10:21:07 PM
Saving's good too but if you think you have enough savings i think its time for you to invest into something, instead of saving. Investing you excess money so you can make another money from it but i don't think it is wise to invest all of your savings just save enough for your needs or for your future financial problems, it is wise to invest so that you can make your saving's double investing is just like savings but you need to take a risk to make sure that you will have a great profit.
Activity: 504
November 10, 2017, 10:13:55 PM
Activity: 434
Merit: 101
November 10, 2017, 09:23:12 PM
Saving money in your private stash or keeping it in a bank isn't a good idea this time since it will just sat there and will only grow very little. Unlike investing it in bitcoin, your money may grow drastically as the bitcoin's market value also rises.
Activity: 182
November 10, 2017, 09:20:41 PM
yeah, you had better invest into gold and bitcoin. haha.
because saving can't double your money.
only saving makes you poor.
Cause when you need it, you will use it and no more money remain.
but, if you invest it, you just withdraw and use how much you need after you make money or double it.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 535
Bitcoin- in bullish time
November 10, 2017, 08:53:25 PM
I will do all of the above. I will not focus in one investment but as long as it is legit I will invest in some investment program. I will not save all my money in the bank because interest rate in the bank is low and it just like w're putting our money there for nothing, I have to put some of my money in investment in order to have more profit because I believe in the saying " Do not put all your money in one basket".
Yes indeed, you should not put all your money into one basket because if you will do that then it is a very risky move to do and you might lose some of the value of your money in the future if you will stick to that. It is better if you will just diversify your money into different good investment vehicles because that will reduce your risk and you will earn profit in the future for sure.
Activity: 294
Merit: 252
November 10, 2017, 08:07:45 PM
I will do all of the above. I will not focus in one investment but as long as it is legit I will invest in some investment program. I will not save all my money in the bank because interest rate in the bank is low and it just like w're putting our money there for nothing, I have to put some of my money in investment in order to have more profit because I believe in the saying " Do not put all your money in one basket".
Activity: 23
November 10, 2017, 08:05:54 PM
I think it's the best way for saving money value
Activity: 26
November 10, 2017, 08:04:21 PM
Just invest money in bitcoins and save some bitcoins and invest those bitcoins in other altcoins this way you will have profit from altcoins and from bitcoins that is very fast and very big profit but first search in which altcoins to invest.
Activity: 420
Merit: 102
November 10, 2017, 08:01:01 PM
If you don't have a lot of money i would go for saving. If you have money you can invest. For me investing is good because you sell and earn like a pro. I invest mostly on altcoins.

Altcoins have a huge potential because they are cheaper than bitcoin itself.

Investing into Altcoins are the risky investment that can bring big profit and you can rich faster but also make loss all your money. At the moment many altcoins rise everyday and how to avoid bad altcoins which make you loss your money this is a big problem
you said that If you didn't have a lot of money i would go for saving but i advise you should invest even if you have little money because saving until you have a lot money is too long. you should divide your money into two parts, a part use to saving and a part use to investing
Activity: 1680
Merit: 535
Bitcoin- in bullish time
November 10, 2017, 08:55:25 AM
If you don't have a lot of money i would go for saving. If you have money you can invest. For me investing is good because you sell and earn like a pro. I invest mostly on altcoins.

Altcoins have a huge potential because they are cheaper than bitcoin itself.
If you don't have much money to spend then you should save first and you need to learn how to budget and to discipline yourself and after that then you can invest some of your money when you learned to budget because that money that you got is better to spend rather than keeping it on savings account because it will not grow fast.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 523
November 10, 2017, 08:55:04 AM
Obviously, it is way more better to invest than to save since investing makes you more money while saving just keep your money safe. You should probably invest now because the pump of bitcoin is very energetic now to the point that a lot altcoins are experiencing dump ever since. If you are not in great need of money or you are already satisfied with what you have, then you should just save your money and use it wisely.
You are right the investing of the money will increase your income and you will be able to have the profit but if you will not invest the money you will not be able get the profit from your money so I think the best is the investing and to save something for the future because it is very important to save something against the rainy day and you will feel secure for the profit and the secure financially.
Jump to: