Pages:
Author

Topic: Is it better to save money or invest it? - page 24. (Read 1181206 times)

Activity: 58
Merit: 0
Saving money is a good idea but i think the best way to do is to invest for assurance of your good future.
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
For me both saving and investing is good. You just have to divide your money into two parts, save some and invest the rest. Investing is will allow you to grow or keep the money in the possession of property which can change the value per year but only involve some risk along the way. Saving is also good so i prefer both of them.
Activity: 15
Both are important but investing can always give you more money to save
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
My point of view is invest the money which you have saved in bank. Saving is more important in life and income / revenue from the saving is more added benefit for everyone. What ever you saved take the part of your savings and invest online and real estate where ever possible safe and secure investment for good returns is advisable.
Activity: 190
Now investing money will be a little risky. Because now the prices of all the currencies are relatively low. Bitcoin is very profitable even after investing in this money.Still, I think it is better to keep money in my possession.
Activity: 243
Is it better to save money in bank or invest it online, in real estate or maybe gold?
Investing will always be better rather than just saving money. I mean, if you will just put your money in the bank for long term nothing will happen to your money, the saddest part is it can still be loss without doing anything. But if you invested online, your long term investment can bring profit to you. Just like bitcoin, if you choose to invest your money in bitcoin, you could have profit in the future. While choosing to just save your money in the bank will do nothing.
Activity: 56
I prefer to invest in Bitcoin. It's easier without many conditions. And vice versa elsewhere it is not necessarily easier and more profitable more.
It's better to invest your money than to save. In investing your money in bitcoin. You know that your money will gain profit. The bigger your capital the bigger your profit. Unlike saving you cannot gain any profit. How much money your are saving then that's value of money you can get.
Activity: 350
investment is a good option for multiplying your capitals, but there is a risk of failure, saving looks safer in this plan
Activity: 1106
Merit: 506
if you say its better invest or save, the answer if better when you investf it. because it will make your money more and more much.
the best place to invest i think in property like land. but you can invest on crypto with term is high risk. so, im here just create money to be investing in real
Activity: 196
Investing in something is a good idea when compared to saving it as a fiat currency. Fiat currency's value doesn't change actually. The hardest task is to choose wisely between the different investment firms. There are lot of risk involved in high return investment, Always have a considerable amount of investment in low risk investment.
Activity: 588
Merit: 250
I always trying to invest my money somewhere because it's better when your money working on you insteed of just wating for something.
Activity: 336
Bitcoin is a speculative asset, no one guarantees a positive gain on investment. I personally invested in Bitcoin, but I know it's risky, and I have not invested more than I can afford to lose. I think that risk management is very important when it comes to investment.
Activity: 490
If you are making a lot of money from your crypto money investment but you are not good at saving money, saving money and planting money should be done together. The idea that investment does not always guarantee success is not true.
For other investments it can be risky but if you are using the bitcoin investment I think it is guaranteed to get the profit, for a lot of people bitcoin has proven to be the life changer so I think it is best time to invest in bitcoin and hold it for the long time.  Saving money is equal to 0% profit because it will not increase so high it will remain as it is and will take a lot of time, it is good and wise if you invest your money to the bitcoin and try to hold It for the long time with a faith of profit be a bitcoiner and make your future secure and your present shining like starts and moon with highly increasing price.
Activity: 364
Merit: 101
Investment is the best idea cause you can grow your money IF you are good in selecting where to invest. If you save your money you might not know the value of your saving in the future because of inflation. As for the crypto, investing is not always about bitcoin - which can be rather risky. You can also invest in real life, such as property, real estate. I think investing in it is safer than in bitcoin.
Activity: 127
Global Risk Exchange - gref.io
better to invest in bitcoin, gold maybe more secure, but bitcoin has more potential to grow

saving money in the bank, will only mean losing them in the long-term with the current high inflation
Its better to save money, dont spend to much or buy very expensive things. Just think youre future, just think your childrens future. Because if you spend and spend your money everyday their are no left to you. Just give value on what you have now.
Activity: 39
I'm new to this, but I decided to invest. That that huge risk. If I just save it, then it won't change my life.
Activity: 406
Merit: 11
Is it better to save money in bank or invest it online, in real estate or maybe gold?

They’ll all have different timescales, which means you might want to do some saving and some investing. That’s why it’s important to make a plan.
The basics of planning out your finances for short term is savings and long term is investment.
The only time you shouldn’t save, or invest is if there are more important things you need to do with your money.
Real estate and gold is a good investments for long term plan and for short term maybe you can choose bitcoin or trading market.
Activity: 49
it is better to do both. nothing is better than the other. so in my own opinion saving money in bank is a good decision to grow money little by little and so it will have a safe place. and investing online is a big bold move, a risk no one knows if it will grow or not. but with determination, nothing will be impossible with your works and jobs. its also better to have a real estate because its a big investment that will have a good outcome, and having gold is not very necessary at all, because treasures cannot only be measured through golds.
Activity: 55
I prefer to invest in Bitcoin. It's easier without many conditions. And vice versa elsewhere it is not necessarily easier and more profitable more.
Activity: 154
better to invest in bitcoin, gold maybe more secure, but bitcoin has more potential to grow

saving money in the bank, will only mean losing them in the long-term with the current high inflation

It is better to invest your money than save it in the bank. When you invest it in Bitcoin and then you will wait it for it to rise in value then you will definitely have a great profit. But, when you save it in the bank, only the bank will earn big profit from your money.
Pages:
Jump to: