Pages:
Author

Topic: Is it better to save money or invest it? - page 22. (Read 1181206 times)

Activity: 275
Merit: 11
Is it better to save money in bank or invest it online, in real estate or maybe gold?
For me i've preferable for invest online because my money will continue to grow.I dont need to save it in a bank bank because you can't widraw it anytime.
Activity: 87
Merit: 0
The safest thing to invest your money is the real estate. Buy an apartment or a house and rent it, that would make a larger profit for you, larger than any bank commission. I always invest my earned money this way, the safest and the most profitable way out there.
Activity: 209
Merit: 1
It varies. Some are risk takers and some are not. saving money and investing money are totally different. Saving money in a bank generally earn low return while in investing there is a higher potential for a higher return but you should invest wisely because you risk more in investing for a larger return but still the potential loss of your money is always there. It is in our own hands on how we secure our financial future.
Activity: 812
Merit: 105
Buzz App - Spin wheel, farm rewards
Is it better to save money in bank or invest it online, in real estate or maybe gold?

it's better to invest it in bitcoin because it's more profitable than investing in gold. investing in bitcoin is very profitable because bitcoin prices are unstable and bitcoin prices often rise year by year. if we want to invest money in bitcoin in the long term then the profit in can be very large.
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
At my opinion saving money was always the best because i'm from people who want to work safe without risks. Investment is risk so it's not for me.
Activity: 59
Merit: 2
Seeing the situation, sometimes banks also offer attractive promotions for bank customers to save. Similarly, real estate investing, if you see the opportunity of the enthusiast a moment in large quantities you will get the opportunity.
Unfortunately, gold does not have good fluctuations. Only a few percent increase will happen with a long time.
Activity: 196
Both are important. One have to save for the raining days at the same time one have to invest to become richer
Activity: 560
Merit: 100
I think it's better to invest your money just to increase more. can you invest in several places according to your wishes, in gold or online though. if you continue to save and just keep it, the money will not increase will even run out.
Activity: 34
Save for short-term goals, and invest for long-term goals. You’ll want to save for a new car or an upcoming down payment on a house, for example, but your retirement or a child’s education 10 to 15 years down the road might warrant investing.
Activity: 57
The primary advantage of savings accounts over investments is access. That’s the trade-off when it comes to returns. There may be certain penalties associated with withdrawing money from an investment account, but money in a savings account is essentially there for you whenever you need it.
Activity: 69
If you’re in major debt, investing should definitely not be your priority. First, you want to get rid of that debt, whether it’s for medical bills, credit cards, education, etc. The Securities and Exchange Commission recommends paying off all debts before both saving and investing. But if your only debt is, for example, a student loan or car payment that you have under control, saving might still be a good idea.
Activity: 252

in my opinion.better is save 50% money in the bank and 50% money invest in online.because invest money in online is big risk we never know what will happend in next.and after investing full money in online if anything happen wrong that means your are in  big pressure  and can not control yourself.
but if u would like to create much money take risk and invest all in online.may be you will success or maybe lose money.depend on your wish.
Activity: 70
as for me if i have a lot of money i would rather choose to invest my money in bitcoin because i know that even the price now of bitcoin is getting low,i can wait for the right time.because i know that if the price of bitcoin will be getting higher my money will be double.
Activity: 658
Merit: 101
Both are good choices investing is good but i dont think investing on real estate could bring you a profit cause i think real estate aint cheap and it takes a lot time to flourish to be profit. So it might takes 10 years or more to gain profit if you invest in Real estate. Saving is good in case you need money you can use it immediately and you gain an interest from bank but once again i dont think its good way to seek more money. I do think the best investation that bring you money is into market stock or cryptocurrency.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
Savings or investment are good in their own way and they fit in certain periods of time for certain situations, but the best I consider investment is as this method increases our capital
Activity: 167
Yes, investing can bring you a profit, but the main question is "when?".
You need to save some money in case of unforeseen circumstances which you can't control.
Activity: 1428
Merit: 252
If you are rich, you should save 1/2 money (save in bank, gold, diamond ..... ), 1/2 you should invest (bitcoin, food, services...) and in your mine it will be lost.
Yes true, keeping to keep getting rich is a tough thing, when most rich people they forget to invest, they spend money on useless things like tours, buying luxury cars and so on, putting money into investment is the best thing to guarantee the future .
Activity: 84
If you are rich, you should save 1/2 money (save in bank, gold, diamond ..... ), 1/2 you should invest (bitcoin, food, services...) and in your mine it will be lost.
Activity: 140

If you are satisfied with the way you live and content  banking is good idea low risk and less complicated . While on the  other hand investing need time and effort but the reward is satisfactory when you  do it right.
Activity: 86
Is it better to save money in bank or invest it online?

Most of the people now prefer to have both of that, its good to have investment for the future and savings is for back up of our savings and for emergency cases we can withdraw easily if we have savings.
Pages:
Jump to: