Pages:
Author

Topic: Is it better to save money or invest it? - page 27. (Read 1181206 times)

legendary
Activity: 3220
Merit: 1363
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
most things are already in here , but most important is to diversify you investments. so bitcoin is a pretty risky asset to have , maybe also put some money in some reliable stock or bonds. if you start investing at an relatively early age ,you will reap the benefits in the future.

Yes. Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies are extremely risky investments as you'll never know what their price would be in a couple of years from now. Their volatility brings a certain level of uncertainty, which makes them quite troublesome for preserving your investments in the future. As such, the key here would be to diversify our investments to protect ourselves from the risks associated with cryptocurrencies.

Cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin not only bring investment opportunities but can also serve as a form of savings that would give you greater rates per year than storing your money in a bank account. Therefore, if you combine both saving and investing into cryptocurrencies over the long term, you could achieve great results with them towards living a steady financial life for years to come.

Nevertheless, it all depends on the needs of a specific user, whenever they want to either save or invest their money into something that will help them multiply their capital at a fast pace. Just my opinion Smiley
Activity: 23
Merit: 0
Theoretically, it’s better to invest as you will have passive income (sometimes large enough). However, we also need to admit that this option is quite risky. So, probably the best method will be to go both ways: keep some in bank and invest the other portion in an asset you believe will go up.
Activity: 224
Merit: 8
It is better to investment money especially here in the bitcoin system because bitcoin has already proven 100% legit, secured and you can earn money about it especially if you know how to trade and when to gain in trading. The result will be profit and the possibility to double your investment. However the price of bitcoin is too high for now ranging from 10k from the previous 6k per bitcoin. And if ever you want to start in the small amount you can try to invest in ICO project like BITSCHOOL ICO that offers education at the same time offers you profit in investment. Then you can use the project to let your family learn in the process of one on one tutoring or peer tutoring. This project is great if you wish to learn about this project then visit the website with the link posted below:

https://www.bitschool.io
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Its better you have a savings for the future.Because in investing their is always a risk if it grow or it will become a bubble.Its bettet you save in banks for security.And before you invest i think you need a advice that have experience in investing and make sure your investment is leggit like bitcoin.
Activity: 854
Merit: 10
When compared to saving, investing will give higher return because if you save money in the bank they will pay very less interest and for withdrawing they will charge a lot of money. Investing in Bitcoin will give higher return if you wait for more than 3 years.
Activity: 401
You do know there are other ways to invest..  Not just bitcoin or gold, I'd suggest talking to a finical adviser about your investment options.

Yes I agree. Talk to someone who has a lot of experience on investing, they will know what to do. Always remember that investing is a risk, we can't say that when you invest it will surely earn a lot, there are investors that ended up being broke because they don't know what to do, but don't lose hope, just do your best and love what you do, don't be afraid to fail and to lose money.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 535
Bitcoin- in bullish time
I prefer to put all the money on investment, this is because with the investment then the money will grow very fast and to get 100% profit is not difficult, whereas with saving takes more than 15 years to profit 100%.
You should not put all of your money in investment because that is a really risky thing to do because you cannot say that you will make good profits from your investment so it is best to you to have some back ups and also don't be greedy in investing because all of the things have its own purpose so it is better to slowly but surely spread your money and do not do one time big shot.
Activity: 630
Merit: 13
Crypto ✪ Enthusiast
better investing than saving, because investing gives profit, but saving is just holding back. investment online or gold in my opinion is the best way to improve finance. but we must remember, every profit must have a risk do not get rid of the decision, good luck
Activity: 126
Is it better to save money in bank or invest it online, in real estate or maybe gold?

Saving and investing money are two strategies for your overall financial well-being. Invest some of your money and get an acceptable rate of return over time, making you wealthier. For me, I would invest it in real estate, golds and bitcoins. It can lower the level of risk you take when you invest by spreading your money across different types of investments. But don't forget to save money for emergency fund. You should have set aside money for a three months worth of living expenses in an instant access savings account. It is for some financial security if something goes wrong.
Activity: 1428
Merit: 252
I prefer to put all the money on investment, this is because with the investment then the money will grow very fast and to get 100% profit is not difficult, whereas with saving takes more than 15 years to profit 100%.
Activity: 154
Merit: 12
I prefer to invest because I can get profits on it while saving money. For me I save the half of my money and the half to invest. Investing is risky because you dont know who or where you invest, I usually invest personal to insure that my investment is safe.
Activity: 251
Merit: 2
Is it better to save money in bank or invest it online, in real estate or maybe gold?

Savings of money in the bank is actually really good for the future of family. but when it comes for fastest growing of money because of investment no doubt it's only "BITCOIN"  because real estate and real gold investment is not too much getting higher of profits unlike Bitcoin for a couple of months your money become 10x higher if it is in a good timing of price value.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
investment brings us a benefit that we can not get from saving, but also investment is accompanied by risks of losing our investments
Activity: 122
First of all how much profit do you gain on saving? It is always better to invest in online investments especially bitcoin. The sad part of saving at banks is that your money is loaned out to people who are charged higher interest but all you get is a smaller interest on your savings. Why shouldn't you rather invest in cryptocurrencies and get more than 100x your money rather than saving at banks?
Activity: 681
Merit: 507

You are better of investing your money in anything that has a decent chance of growing in the future as opposed to saving it in a inflationary system that devalues your money by the year.
Activity: 854
Merit: 500
I think that saving money is stupid when you have an opportunity to invest. Money that working is always better , that's why investing is better.
Activity: 126
I should do both, if youre just going to save your money it'll takes time for it to grow, you have to take risk investing it to maybe bitcoin, or something that will generate money and make money flows around you. Its that simple, so instwad of just saving it, save it by putting it in an investment. And let it your strategic thinking manage it.
Activity: 350
Merit: 12
i should have both...i will invest so my money will grow but not all..i will have to save also like,25percent of my money for an emergency purposes
Activity: 86
Theoretically, it’s better to invest as you will have passive income (sometimes large enough). However, we also need to admit that this option is quite risky.
So, probably the best method will be to go both ways: keep some in bank and invest the other portion in an asset you believe will go up.
Activity: 252
better to invest in bitcoin,or to top 5 cryptocurrencies because it can give us more profit than the percentage bank can offer.and in crypo you will have complete ownership of your money and no one can take it from you unless you were careless.
Pages:
Jump to: