Pages:
Author

Topic: Is it better to save money or invest it? - page 25. (Read 1181206 times)

Activity: 812
Merit: 100
Is it better to save money in bank or invest it online, in real estate or maybe gold?
I think its better to invest it so your wealth will grow. You can invest in crypto because it's a good investment as long you do a research before invest. You can invest too in the real state or gold in you want it's up to you. Then save the money if you get profit from your investment for the future.
Activity: 52
Merit: 0
I think it's very good to invest it because saving money will only make our loss if inflation happens, but if we invest it like buying a real estate  or bitcoin we will not be exposed to depreciation of assets due to inflation  Smiley

For me, both saving and investing money are good for future use but the only difference is there are more chances to multiply or much more than the quantity of the money being invested while saving money like for an example of keeping it through the bank is just only have low interest compare from another one being mentioned.
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
I choose investing because this is more advantageous option than saving, which only gives a small part of money as opposed to investing
Activity: 154
We are have different way to handle our money, for me it's good to invest it if you are already know what to do. Maybe it's risky,  but invest only an amount that you can afford to lose. It's good to invest like bitcoin, because we already know that bitcoin is profitable.
Activity: 756
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
I think it's very good to invest it because saving money will only make our loss if inflation happens, but if we invest it like buying a real estate  or bitcoin we will not be exposed to depreciation of assets due to inflation  Smiley
Activity: 336
 i think that is way to make yourself busy. If you only get 10% in trading why you should do that or wait a week if you only get 10%. Just keep be patient and make yourself busy.

Activity: 224
If you save money that money doesnt do anyting they just are hold there. If you invest you will have ups and down and profit . In modern economy world, when you save in the bank, the bank actually invests most of your money in the economy.
This depends on each person's personality. There are people they like safe, they just want to hold the cash do not want to invest, because the investment is very risky. But there are people they want to invest in to make money faster and richer. Although in risky investing but if you have a lot of knowledge then you will succeed.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 101
Is it better to save money in bank or invest it online, in real estate or maybe gold?
you better invest half your money in crypto and the other half to gold, be careful trading because many hackers can take everything from you, use the exchange as a place to trade only and use your personal wallet to save it
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
Will for me orser to grow your savinfs you need to invest it. Because if you just save it the price of your holding will be stable. You need to take a risk order to be a succes. But you can do 50% saving and 50% invest
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
It is better to invest money because investing gives us huge profit compare to put our money in the bank,  that earn just a very little amount of money.  But before investing try to make a review about the firm you are going to invest to make an assurance that your money is safe.
Activity: 252
I think investing is more accurate than saving money.No trade can make money without risk.Instead of accumulating, I evaluate the money by investing.
Activity: 420
Merit: 10
If you save money that money doesnt do anyting they just are hold there. If you invest you will have ups and down and profit . In modern economy world, when you save in the bank, the bank actually invests most of your money in the economy.
In my opinion investment will very good opportunity for your best future because if you will save your money then it will never profitable and i think your money will more reduce by for your family needs, so that's why investment is more beneficial for you and your family and it will never lose your money and the best investment is online forum as like bitcoin because bitcoin is the one and only way that your investment will secure.
Activity: 316
I choose invest money.  with invest the money can manifold. we can get much money when we invest it. but invest must be the good choice to the future like real estate, home, gold. or in bank or in growing company. for the next year we can get it what we have invest.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 104
saving money is a kind of method in which we lose some money in the form, when we were start saving on that time the value of the currency was high, Now after a time when we are using our money the value of the fiat is not that one which was before so in this way we lose some money.
I think that you need to first decide on the possibilities and the way of using Fiat and crypto currency. If you take my example, it's best to spend Fiat, And you can earn money using crypto currency. Such a tandem is very suitable for me.
Activity: 336
Merit: 121
saving money is a kind of method in which we lose some money in the form, when we were start saving on that time the value of the currency was high, Now after a time when we are using our money the value of the fiat is not that one which was before so in this way we lose some money.
Activity: 74
Merit: 2
Much better if you will choose an investment. I am sure that you can earn more interest if you will invest it in bitcoin than to save it in banks.
Activity: 798
Merit: 500
Investing money was always better because your money working when you doing nothing at this time. Passive income is the thing that people always want to.
That's right, It is way more better if we will invest our money, we can invest in offline or online invesment. So, investing is better than saving, Both are risky but when it comes to investments, I think Bitcoin is the best investment for future so it is quite advisable.
Activity: 307
I think the best way to save money is money, because if you make money, you will continue to invest until you can not make money. When you invest in the bank, your money will not increase. Advantage In the investment of cryptocurrency, money always increases when investing.
Activity: 406
Investing money was always better because your money working when you doing nothing at this time. Passive income is the thing that people always want to.
Activity: 217
Merit: 1
It's better to do both in my opinion, it would be smart to save and invest depending on how you pull it off.
Save money and try to invest a little bit of it to ensure there is something to look forward in the future,
either way you already have savings and another one placed away for the future. If you ever decide to focus
more on investing, besides the ideal choice which are stocks and cryptocurrency, it would be advisable to invest
on something a bit more serious and rational like a life plan and health insurances, they may cost a bit but
they really are really good or much better forms of investments. They really will become a very handy thing
to have when you reach that age in life.
Pages:
Jump to: