Pages:
Author

Topic: Is it better to save money or invest it? - page 26. (Read 1181206 times)

Activity: 193
Merit: 4
It is better to invest and ensure you invest in business that you have good knowledge of to avoid loss. so many rushed in business they know little or nothing about and end up in regret. You also need to save some of your money in case of emergency.
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
If you've invested in crypto when you created this thread, sure you've made a pretty good profit and better than investing in real estate or gold. Invest it and let your money work even while you are sleeping.For me, both of this is a better way of managing your money, it is only based on the holders perspective if he wants  his money to grow surely, he should try to invest here. Saving is a good idea also because through that you can get money when you are in the times of financial crisis.
Activity: 182
In my opinion I think you should have a savings for sure. You need have enough emergency money around for when things get difficult. As far as investments are concerned, gambling shouldn't even be considered an investment. The best investment in my opinion is bitcoin itself.
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
If you save your money then it's amount will remain the same.
But in case of investing it, you can increase the money, may be many folds.
Higher the risk and higher the return.
I am comfortable with your opinion. Having risk but will double profit in return. Positive decision, thanks.
Activity: 224
Merit: 11
I believe both holds a certain level of significance. Investing your money is a great way to have some profit and somehow increase your finances and once you have gained enough profit, you can save a part of it and reinvest the rest. Investing your money depends on which method you are comfortable and knowledgeable on. On my part, i would dedinitely invest some of my money in bitcoin and some altcoins. I chose such method sincethis is where i am comfortable in investing and i have more knowledge about crypto currency than real estate and gold.
Activity: 182
Is it better to save money in bank or invest it online, in real estate or maybe gold?

I can always advice that you invest it in any means that you know you best.  If you invest it on bank you may now search about depreciation charts, but with investments its very risky but if you put your heart and effort exploring your hobbies. Thats a good Choice.
Activity: 154
Merit: 12
I'd say it is always best to invest in something that would surely appreciate over time like a lot, a house, and even gold perhaps. This assets will surely never lose their value and you are sure to get some profit in the future with these investments. Investing in a business is also good however it is a bit risky, but once you get the hang of it and luck is on your side, the self fulfillment is just priceless.
Activity: 630
Merit: 102
for us better to invest our money in bitcoin, because for us very profitable, than we invest our money in the bank, if you want to get big profit you can invest your money in bitcoin because for us very easy to get more profit .
Activity: 103
Merit: 0
It's always better to invest money. Savings accounts usually give very low interest rates that will make you only a few bucks a year. Furthermore once you have more than a certain amount of saving the government will also start taxing that money making it actually costly to keep money in the bank. When you are investing money generally the return you have is always higher than most saving accounts, it allows you to pay less taxes on the return and that capital compared to having money into savings and very often it brings other benefits. For example investing your money in property allows you to have a roof over your head.
Activity: 168
Merit: 5
nowadays it seems better to invest, but investment must be careful so that the investment we expect to get a profit does not become a loss. select the investment place recommended by a particular site. use your investments wisely, and if the funds kept in my opinion do not work out, investing in useful things in the future crypto investmen is also quite good.
Activity: 1974
Merit: 453
Well, for me I will never put all eggs in one basket. You should invest some and save some as a contingency fund. The ration may be 60-40, 70-30 or even 80-20 in favor of investing but there should be some contingency funds which will be useful in case of emergencies. Saving does not necessarily mean you put your money in a vault, you can save it in your bank account or do a fixed deposit sort of thing which locks in your money for a period of 3-5 years or something and you can use that fund when it matures. Smiley Smiley
Activity: 1414
Merit: 260
If we have some enough money must to save in the bank and the other's must be to invest if you are willing to invest but must choose to the company or a coins that have a potential to increase the and to earn some profit for invested.
Activity: 210
investing is more profitable because it brings us better benefits than saving, so many choose investments
If I have enough money, I'd rather invest it, even though there are possibilities that it may lose or not gain profit. But that's part of investment, we take risks.
Activity: 448
investing is more profitable because it brings us better benefits than saving, so many choose investments
Activity: 336
Merit: 107
Investing bitcoin or any altcoins is too risky. It is very volatile and if you invest you need to have some saved up and it's a bad idea to invest the money you're living on. You can buy bitcoins of what you have saved up your money but If you're really afraid of investing, do yourself a favor and don't keep your savings in a bank. Buy a good safe or a piece of land that will work as both a store of value and an investment. In that way you can invest, save your money and earn more income through it.
Activity: 406
Merit: 19
Is it better to save money in bank or invest it online, in real estate or maybe gold?

To be sure I chose an online investment in bitcoin because only investments in bitcoin are safe, convenient, and transparent, other than that the transactions can take place anytime without any time limit. For me bitcoin capability and scalability very feasible for us to make business both investment and trade because at each fluctuation that occurs (decrease and increase) there is always a beneficial effect which we can use as well as possible.
Activity: 280
Merit: 101
Blockchain with a Purpose
If you have money it is also safe to put it in a bank but only a small interest can be made. But if you invest this in the crypto currency, you will surely make it triple interest or even more.
Activity: 27
Investing is much better, but never put all the eggs into one basket. Divide your money and invest some of them to safe assets and some of them to riskier ones. The ration between safe/riskier ones is up to you Smiley
Activity: 350
Merit: 1
It is best to administer it in percentages. Some expert economist advice the 10% Rule:

10% for Fun (Friends, Girlfriends, Whim)
10% for Education (Never, Never stop learning stuff; courses, conferences, workshops, school, this 10 is for that)
10% for Invest (Bussines, assets)
10% for Charity (This gives you an aura of positivity and a feeling of being useful for humanity)
10% for Saving (Heritage, you will need it when you get old)
50% for Needs

If you can't manage your money that way, or can't reach life with that Rules, you are wasting to much or your earnings are to low Smiley
Activity: 14
its better to save as investments can turn to scam and you would loose money then
i save and invest in real estates
Pages:
Jump to: