Pages:
Author

Topic: Is it better to save money or invest it? - page 23. (Read 1181206 times)

Activity: 546
Merit: 100
I personally use a half-half, i invested too and save money too. i invested in bitcoin, although invest in bitcoin is risk, but hey i'm bitcoin fans Grin and want to invest in commodities too.
Well, sound like a defensive move. Yes that is good, saving and investing will reduce the risk of your asset because we know the fact that investment in crypto currency always involve a little risk if it is incorrectly handled. But if we are willing to gamble all our asset in crypto then it should be properly monitored as i do believe that there is a big opportunity that we get in this kind of profit earning, as they say that the more we plant then the more we have to harvest.
Activity: 78
Merit: 0
now I prefer to save in the bank, I have not dared to invest in ICO or pre sale because many ICO after going to market the value much cheaper, so better buy in exchange than join ICO
Activity: 247
Merit: 10
If our goal is to double the money, then investment is the right answer, but if we only aim to show off then we can saving, but for me prefer to invest because I want to succeed and rich in the future.
Activity: 103
I would choose to save my some money in banks in the form of fixed deposits and invest a part of it in bitcoins, if bitcoin does good in future then it would be a perfect outcome for me.
Activity: 112
Your net worth is more important than how much money you make. Having a high salary does not automatically make you rich; having a low salary does not automatically make you poor. All that matters is how much you save out of your salary. In my opinion, saving is more important than investing. The best investment decision you can make is to set a savings rate because it will gives you margin of safety in life.

I think the best way is to invest your money to business that are well established. Although there are some risks, but it is part of investment. We just have to be careful before we decide which business we want to invest to.

Activity: 223
Merit: 11
Your net worth is more important than how much money you make. Having a high salary does not automatically make you rich; having a low salary does not automatically make you poor. All that matters is how much you save out of your salary. In my opinion, saving is more important than investing. The best investment decision you can make is to set a savings rate because it will gives you margin of safety in life.

legendary
Activity: 3220
Merit: 1363
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
It is best to have both. Savings doesn't grow while investment cannot be withdrawn immediately or it may loose. Therefore, it is best to have both in hand. We must have savings in order to have fund for our immediate needs and we should have investment to grow our money further.

I think that both investing and saving have their unique use cases or purposes. If you want to grow your money with greater rates, then you would choose to invest it. On the other hand, if you need some money for emergencies then you'll need to save it. As such, you can't live depending only on investing your money as it is usually held by a third party or institution and cannot be withdrawn that easily. In addition, with investments you could quickly lose all your money if prices of a stock, for example, decline massively.

Therefore, to reduce risks and have peace of mind, it is highly recommended to do both saving and investing your money for the long term. The greatest opportunity that you'll find for such purpose would be cryptocurrencies. The reason for this, is because they provide higher rewards than those by banks, and other institutions. Their extremely volatile nature is often good to make a lot of profit and earn a living.

Nevertheless, the most important thing here is to spend your money wisely or else, you'll become bankrupt. Just my opinion Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1008
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
There is always risk including when you leave money in your bank. Tell the guys on Cyprus if there was no risk on leaving your stuff in the bank. Also, interest rates pay nothing. Unless you are already rich and inherited, I don't see how leaving all of your stuff on the bank is going to benefit you more than it does benefit the bank.
Yes but don't you think when compared it is the safest way? Risk is obviously there in everything but the risk is at minimum if we put our money in bank .

It is best to have both. Savings doesn't grow while investment cannot be withdrawn immediately or it may loose. Therefore, it is best to have both in hand. We must have savings in order to have fund for our immediate needs and we should have investment to grow our money further.
This is what I do, take out 50% of earnings and leave 50% as it is ( Bitcoin only).
Activity: 420
Merit: 101
Activity: 1078
Merit: 501
investment is a good option for multiplying your capitals, but there is a risk of failure, saving looks safer in this plan
In the investments, you have the risks involved but you have the good amount of the profit in return as well and if the investment is well thought out and done according to the plan, then it will give you more profit. You can also earn profit on savings by fix deposits, but that will take a longer time with comparatively very lesser profit. Investing in the hot market is just like saving because at any time you can cash out your money from there.
Activity: 490
Merit: 11
Investing is just like working to have more money,  but saving money won't add value to the money.  I think investing money on a profitable business is more good than saving money

Yes I agree with you, money in the bank is only your amount of money or have a little amount of interest but if you will  invest in business, there is a big chance to earn big profit.
      There is an opportunity to grow and might bring you to have a financial freedom.
copper member
Activity: 233
Investing is just like working to have more money,  but saving money won't add value to the money.  I think investing money on a profitable business is more good than saving money
Activity: 305
Is it better to save money in bank or invest it online, in real estate or maybe gold?

Save and invest it will do as long as you can handle it the right way. Sometimes,  if you can't  handle your investment well it is much better to keep and save it that loosing your investment in some cases.
Activity: 265
Merit: 100
It's better to save first and then investment. Because for investments you need funds and you can hold funds only if u save at the primary stage. And look for safe investments even if its not giving best returns but atleast you can earn some returns.
Activity: 630
Merit: 251
Investment is the best idea cause you can grow your money IF you are good in selecting where to invest. If you save your money you might not know the value of your saving in the future because of inflation. As for the crypto, investing is not always about bitcoin - which can be rather risky. You can also invest in real life, such as property, real estate. I think investing in it is safer than in bitcoin.
I think it does not matter whether you save the money or invest it somewhere but what matters is that what timings you have chosen for any of the things. Timing is superior because that is what gives you the reward. If you opt to invest in the property, then invest it when the market is speculating about boom and than take out the money as soon as possible so that you can have the capital to invest in the other areas as well. Also when there is no option of investing, then don’t block the investment and save it for some better chance in the future.
Activity: 413
Merit: 105
Is it better to save money in bank or invest it online, in real estate or maybe gold?

For you to have a lot of money it is better to do both of it. Invest your money as long as you save  half of it. Invest your money because business isa a cycle. The money that you have right now is a cycle to it is not permanent in your life. Invest your money so that you can gain a lot of profit. Save too for you to have a savings that can get in your future. Savings is important because it makes you a wise person.
legendary
Activity: 910
Merit: 1001
Revolutionizing Brokerage of Personal Data
The most trending now a days is investing. Because once you save your money their are times that you can spend the money that you save. So it's better to invest because everyday you can earn more profit.
And you can lose more money than normal too. Roll Eyes You can not be sure your investment always have profit and you also do not have exact prediction for the next price of which coin you investing. Even the whale, sometimes, they still have to spend some money for their loss.
Activity: 171
Global Risk Exchange - gref.io
The most trending now a days is investing. Because once you save your money their are times that you can spend the money that you save. So it's better to invest because everyday you can earn more profit.
Activity: 196
Merit: 1

Investing in bitcoin is better than saving  your money in the bank,especially if you hold your bitcoin for long time.
Activity: 91
I think is good to save money because it will grow and you dont have to worry while investing theres possibility that it will bankcrop and it can be back anymore.
Pages:
Jump to: