Pages:
Author

Topic: Is it better to save money or invest it? - page 56. (Read 1181206 times)

Activity: 172
Merit: 10
Bitcoin can be invested. Bitcoin is good for investing. The investment is not a risk. If not invested in wrong places, invest in a great place.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
MYCRYPTOBANK.IO
Just choose both then.
Because only investing without saving money will confuse you with the money left in your pocket for buying daily needs.
On other hand, only saving money will not make your money grow.
Activity: 104
Merit: 0
Both ways are profitable, but investing seems more interesting and if your investment was successful it can give you more benefits than saving money in the bank.
Activity: 252
Merit: 71
It's better to invest online.you can buy BTC or other good altcoins.but don't choose alts randomly.do your own research about them and invest.Really we can earn big profit than save in a bank.

My choice is invest the money in any property or business, it will double your income source. However you have to be more like a calculator, If you instant money and need instant investment, then invest and buy properties, since it will be your concrete savings, if any worst happens, your properties are still lying their as immovable savings, so there is no loss for you.
Activity: 350
For each person this question will have a different answer, but if I learn my opinion then I would prefer to invest a lot to increase my capital as I believe
Activity: 140
Is it better to save money in bank or invest it online, in real estate or maybe gold?
Both are good ways..saving to bank is good because it makes higher interest.You can save your money that builds a better for your future..Its a choice and it is also good investing through bitcoin
Activity: 3
Obviously invest it in things that generate income.
Activity: 119
Merit: 1
Crypto Enthusiast | Graphic Designer
It's better to invest online.you can buy BTC or other good altcoins.but don't choose alts randomly.do your own research about them and invest.Really we can earn big profit than save in a bank.
Activity: 160
Is it better to save money in bank or invest it online, in real estate or maybe gold?
All are good to invest but since you are asking about the better one my choice is online investment. 'though it is risky it is ok, an investor that knows his position knows how to step in to the project.And mostly in investment has always a risk, and in my own opinion it is better to step into a risky online project but not a scam and profit are sure and high like most of the ico here than to a bank, or real stake that your money is acting as if it is fall into a deep sleep.
Activity: 105

For me irs better if you can do both.  Invest while you saving. Invest in  real state because it is very demanding to have a real state.
Activity: 434
Merit: 2

Will for me invest it to online in the digital crypto currency the bitcoin.In the bank your money is safe and increasing but the increase is only i think 10% or 0.10% of your money. In gold pretty slow increasing price but its stable.But in bitcoin your money is safe , you can or will be multiple in just a month and easy to transact not like bank unless you have a atm..
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
Well for me, it is always better to invest money to earn also another money. In this way you may also control yourself from spending when just saving. But if you want to save money it should be done in a long term so somehow it will earn interest in years but do not expect much on it mostly for banking institution..
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
DOMINIUM - Decentralised property platform
It's better to invest than to save because we all know that the money that you will just keep in the bank will never grow or just give you a little profit. Investing especially in crypto will give you a very good profit but it is just risky.
Activity: 140
Merit: 11
I prefer investment, why?
Because if I save my money, then it will not benefit me
And if you invest the money you have, whether it's for gold, land, or bitcoin, you will benefit, and your money will double.
But every investment has a risk, if you do not have a basic science of investment, you can lose all the money you have
so before you start investing, learn and calculate the risks
Activity: 826
Merit: 265
saving your money in bank is the safest way to keep your funds the thing is banks offers small amount of interest.while investing online specially in crypto can give you much bigger profit and if lucky will make more than 100% of you capital..

But i think for you not to have second thoughts,better divide the money into two parts.the 50% will go in bank which will secure your future,and the other 50% will be in investment that may take a risk but can give earning that bank can offer
Activity: 196
my idea bank is the safest atleast 50% in bank and likely 25% for realstate as an invest and likely 15-20 in other kind invests like stockmarket . on online 5% or 10% of amount that can you get risk even a loss
Activity: 322
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
It is good to save money but it is much better to invest it and bitcoin is one of the digital currency to try to invest your money.
Activity: 112
The primary advantage of savings accounts over investments is access. That’s the trade-off when it comes to returns. There may be certain penalties associated with withdrawing money from an investment account, but money in a savings account is essentially there for you whenever you need it.
Activity: 142
Just try to put some of your money to invest in bitcoin or eth for simple or invest it in gold for more secure don't save whole of your money in the bank account it wouldn't grow. Just save sufficiently.
Activity: 646
Merit: 252
I think invest better and promise than saving money, this is because with the investment money will continue to grow instantly than saving, for example what happens if we invest bitcoin in 2017 ago which has risen to more than 10x.
Pages:
Jump to: