Pages:
Author

Topic: Is it better to save money or invest it? - page 57. (Read 1181206 times)

Activity: 868
Merit: 266
Its only the simple minded people who are afraid of risks that decide to save their money rather than investing it at all, Investing money makes sure that you are going to have other streams of revenue available to you other than your salary. If you don't invest, you will find yourself always depending on your salary for your survival.
Activity: 687
Merit: 11
Is it better to save money in bank or invest it online, in real estate or maybe gold?
if I have money then obviously I will be investing in bitcoin because I think saving money means we will lose money as well as gold is more secure but we only reduce the money we have, if we invest in bitcoin then we will increase our money doubled
Activity: 693
Merit: 100
The saving of money is making your money devalue, because with the passage of the time currencies are losing their markets value. In other words the prices of the goods are raising which means the value of the currencies are going down. While investing the money is a good way to safe money from the devaluation, and generate money by money. Investing money give us benefit in the future more and the value of the invest raised with the raising value of the goods.
Investing is quite profitable than saving money in a bank or handy savings, because only by investing we can make our money double or as a high as we can but to think investing is another way of saving money but only involve some risk along the way so as for me i prefer for both of them.
Activity: 24
Merit: 0
It's a very dicey situation but I would suggest you divide your money into two parts, save some and invest  the rest.  Then give both money a time frame and see what your money earns for u
Activity: 171
Merit: 10
Saving money is good, anyway better than spending on things you don't need but only on long term, and it is good when you got in a moment of need for extra cash. Investing online now is so popular and you can really make good amount of money on not only gold, but on trading sites that are allowing to increase money if you are good. Investing money is having a risk itself of losing that money but who risk he won, that  it. I can only say that what more money you invest, that more you can get, you do not have to be scared or afraid of losing them because the more positive your toughs are the more money you can magnetize to get. It might be better to not waste some money to some junk stuff, and invest instead.
Activity: 336
Merit: 121
The saving of money is making your money devalue, because with the passage of the time currencies are losing their markets value. In other words the prices of the goods are raising which means the value of the currencies are going down. While investing the money is a good way to safe money from the devaluation, and generate money by money. Investing money give us benefit in the future more and the value of the invest raised with the raising value of the goods.
Activity: 22
There are many options to invest your money not only in banks or gold.
For example - you can invest in share market, mutual funds , real estate etc
Activity: 560
Merit: 101
Saving money and investing your money can be done both. One should have savings which can be used anytime when needs arise. Investing should be done with some of your money which you want to grow by venturing with companies which can double or triple the value of your money. Investing though is risky that is why we need to be very careful in where we invest our money.
Activity: 100
investing is better than saving money. however, either of the two is essential, we have to define which is better. saving money can be misleading for those who are not born with extreme self discipline. however, investing will allow you to grow or keep the money in the possession of property which can change the value per year which also means that the amount of money you invested can be higher than it's real value.
Activity: 38
In fact, we spare cash for the necessities of our family however in speculation we are searching for the eventual fate of our family, they needs and needs. In, noting those inquiry, my answers is Contribute it. Venture gives Us more gaining than Sparing it.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 535
Bitcoin- in bullish time
usually I keep some for daily needs, and the rest I will invest for the future of the family
That is a good plan for your money because if you will just depend on your investment and if you will not do any saving then you will go bankrupt because savings will help you to keep floating at the sea which is the sea of life. If you will go all in on investing then you will have a high chance to just lose your money since investment are very risky and it doesn't have any assurance that it will be good for long term.
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
It depends on where you are invest, in my opinion, it is best to insulate, save money, spend it slowly, just as much as possible to get Investment, Investment is now the best place to crypto.
Yes I agree on you. It depends on them where they really wanted to choose but in my opinion, it is really good to choose the both, saving and investing. We must need to take a risk to invest money for us to gain much, even just a small amount of money or else half of this and the other half, we will do saving money for us to support some other things that we really wanted to support. The best way to is to save and invest, so must choose both.
I agree,in my opinion it is better to choose both saving and investing because it is too risky to invest ,Theres a lot of scammers right now i want to invest justs a small amount and in order to gain profit i wanted to half my profit, i will put to my savings and the other half i will add to my last money that i invest,so that my profit will grow and grow.
Activity: 371
Merit: 105
usually I keep some for daily needs, and the rest I will invest for the future of the family
Activity: 60
Merit: 1
I'd say 50% 50%, something like that. Undecided
Activity: 293
Merit: 100
It depends on where you are invest, in my opinion, it is best to insulate, save money, spend it slowly, just as much as possible to get Investment, Investment is now the best place to crypto.
Yes I agree on you. It depends on them where they really wanted to choose but in my opinion, it is really good to choose the both, saving and investing. We must need to take a risk to invest money for us to gain much, even just a small amount of money or else half of this and the other half, we will do saving money for us to support some other things that we really wanted to support. The best way to is to save and invest, so must choose both.
Activity: 112
I think better to invest money because if money in a bank account is losing value because the interest you get is less than inflation.
Activity: 252
Merit: 104
“Blockchain Connection Framework”
Investment means giving the money to someone who uses it for their business and pays you back a dividend (and you normally get some kind of share that can be sold later). Think stocks.

"Save in bank" is actually a kind of investment. You give money to the bank, they use it for their business and give you a small interest (if at all) as dividend, and you can withdraw your money. With current interest rates, this is pretty boring, the only advantage compared to keeping money in a safe at home is that it's easier to do most types of payment, and that you don't need your own safe...

Buying precious metals is not an investment because those metals won't work with the money you paid for them. It's mostly speculation (you hope that you can sell it for a higher price) and safekeeping (real value of money can fall due to inflation, while precious metals will mostly retain their "real" value). But you need to consider storage fees.

To decide which is better you need to know what you consider "good".
Do you want to maximize your ROI? Do you want to store your wealth safely? Do you want to enable entrepreneurs to build their businesses?

Onkel Paul

I agree. I think what the reply supports is the idea that both can be done. Why do you have to choose when both can be an option, right? After all, there are so many ventures in the cryptocurrency market that can be done simultaneously. To further explain, saving could be done if you're into the passive way of earning profit. By buying some coins, whether it's bitcoin or altcoins, and holding them for future profit, that can be a good way, but you should invest in being patient because it may take months. On the one hand, investing is when you would use your assets for other people to use as capital to push their companies or businesses forward; I think that it's also a good way to earn, but it more extensive business knowledge because you really have to be critical in studying where you would like to put your money. As we all know, not every business succeeds, and thus, if you will just jump the gun and won't think about where you should better put your money, you might lose your investments.
Activity: 12
Is it better to save money in bank or invest it online, in real estate or maybe gold?
Save money is better.  Just save money for the future.  No one knows will happen in next day.  Save money for your childrens future. 
Activity: 70
better to invest in bitcoin, gold maybe more secure, but bitcoin has more potential to grow

saving money in the bank, will only mean losing them in the long-term with the current high inflation
It is better to save money in the bank to circulate our money in the country
Activity: 23
Both of them are useful, but for me it's better to save money. Because if you badly needed it, you can easily go to the bank or the nearest ATM machine and withdraw with your savings. It is also important to save money if you have a plan to make your own family so that you can raise your children well and provide them with their needs.
Pages:
Jump to: