Pages:
Author

Topic: Is it better to save money or invest it? - page 60. (Read 1181206 times)

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535
Bitcoin- in bullish time
Consider it as your secondary wallet and try to invest gradually in crypto. It's not a bad choice to invest in crypto as long as you have a clear mind to do it.
First things first before investing into cryptocurrency is not only to have a clear mind but also well educated mind before you put your money into crypto or any possible investment that you will choose over the time. I really think that the investing is the key for us to retire early and at the end of the day, to be merry because investing will give a lot of profit for us even we are sleeping if we will do it right.
Activity: 504
Merit: 107
Consider it as your secondary wallet and try to invest gradually in crypto. It's not a bad choice to invest in crypto as long as you have a clear mind to do it.
Activity: 728
Merit: 254
Is it better to save money in bank or invest it online, in real estate or maybe gold?
Both of it for me is a good way to make your money grow but if you want your money to grow right away, you should invest rather than saving. If you are going to save your money, the rise of your profit will depend on the pumps and dumps happening in the market. When it comes to investment, although it is quite risky, the reward waiting for you will surely be satisfying.
Activity: 209
Merit: 100
Is it better to save money in bank or invest it online, in real estate or maybe gold?
It is way more better if you will invest your money online. If you are going to compare the profits or the benefits you may gain from investing to saving, you can see that the gap is high. Successful people here in bitcoin has invested a lot here that's why they were able to earn a lot of money. Both are risky but when it comes to investments, bitcoin is the best so it is quite adviseable.
Activity: 910
Merit: 512
When we talk about saving and investing.
Saving is keeping your valuables e.g money etc for Future use.
While investing is buying a particular product or coin to sell it later when the price must have doubled up.
Investing is better than savings.
The best option here is to invest saved money because saved money itself will never multiply and will never return profit to you so it is better to invest into the profitable investment and at this time bitcoin is the most precious and profitable investment of all the time so first think and make a mind about investing into bitcoin then learn about it and on the very next moment of buying bitcoin will start giving you profit.
Activity: 30
Merit: 0
Investing means that we save and earn money while saving money means we spend very small volumes of money, then I think more agree with investing because there will be a price will rise compared to the previous price but in the range of long enough.

I don't think investing is the same as saving money since you are actually risking it for the potential of higher returns. I do agree that investing is far better than just letting your money lose their value in banks.

I agree with this.. The TS specifically stated the difference between saving and investing. Both are totally different since investing allows your money to work for you even while you sleep, but risks are still there and they need to be considered.
Activity: 115
Merit: 11

In my opinion, you better to invest it in a Bitcoin that might gives you so much return if you just be patient to wait and hold until you reached the desired income.
Investing in real estate will require huge capital to  but that would be ok because that is in demand and one of the basic needs.
Putting money in a bank is ok but I don't like my money to just sleep at the bank that earns low interest.
It really depends on your skills and just check I what is feasible to investments that you wants to have.
Activity: 85
Merit: 1
Investing means that we save and earn money while saving money means we spend very small volumes of money, then I think more agree with investing because there will be a price will rise compared to the previous price but in the range of long enough.

I don't think investing is the same as saving money since you are actually risking it for the potential of higher returns. I do agree that investing is far better than just letting your money lose their value in banks.
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
Saving money is not a bad idea you are just preparing your future to be better, etheir on hand or in the bank and it is like investing but for a long period. But in investing it has a  potential to increase faster, all you have to do is study/researcher know the con and consequences.  And for me, my answer is better to do investing!
Activity: 110
Activity: 129
Both are good. But for me it is better to invest and then save!
Save is just you are saving, while investing is you are waiting for another income from your investment.
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
And what did people do before cryptocurrency was invented? It seems like only at present the golden investment age has started  Wink
Activity: 27
I don't have money in the Bank. It is not profitable. All the money I invested in cryptocurrency.
Activity: 882
Merit: 403
To be able to come up with a bright decision it would be necessary to understand the essence of the two.
Saving money alone would mean that it will stay somewhere, locked up and got nothing to do, waiting there to be needed again. While investing, such as bitcoin investing, it will have the potential to increase its value, to double up or multiply. Despite of the risks it has, it would be better to pick a choice where there is a chance of gain rather than the passive one.

I agree. Any investor should really learn at least the basics of investing, and saving. Know their differences or their posotivities and negativities so that the investors will an idea about what they are doing or where theya re investing. The results of not knowing even the basics would be lethal. But hey, if it were me, i would really be doing both rather than choose any out of both. Since bith can fill in the lacks of eache other. I hope you think about this.
Activity: 39
both good and you must learn when want to save and when invest.
safe your needed money because some times you need cash.
invest risk and devid your investment way .
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
Saving money is a good thing, you always have backup when your in need. However if you want to make profit out of your money then you should try to invest and to expand your asset.
Activity: 1428
Merit: 358
Saving and investing have different purposes. The reason why the people save their money in banks is because they want to keep their money safe while the reason why people investing their money is because they want to double their money or they want to increase their money.
Activity: 2744
Merit: 541
Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

It is better to invest money because in investment our money could grow more bigger and more profit unlike in ordinary savings in banks our money will just sleep there and will not earn good profit.
Investment will help us to make money while we are sleeping and that means that we will have a passive income and a passive income will be the key for us to make a lot more money in the future. If i were you, while you are investing, you should also make some savings in order to make back ups for your money if ever your investment will not do anything well.
indeed,thats what im doing right now,for safety of my family and for their future.i put part of my funds in bank while the majority is in bitcoin and partly is in altcoins.thats how i segregated my assets so i will have planb if things dont work according to original plan..we must always make a secondary way out for us not to become a victim of wrong decisions
Activity: 434
Merit: 251
Investing money or save doesn't matter because the main purose of this manipulation is profit right? When i want to get some profit i am just working hard to get results!
Activity: 24
To be able to come up with a bright decision it would be necessary to understand the essence of the two.
Saving money alone would mean that it will stay somewhere, locked up and got nothing to do, waiting there to be needed again. While investing, such as bitcoin investing, it will have the potential to increase its value, to double up or multiply. Despite of the risks it has, it would be better to pick a choice where there is a chance of gain rather than the passive one.
Pages:
Jump to: