Pages:
Author

Topic: Is it better to save money or invest it? - page 58. (Read 1181206 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 10
Both are important for me. Saving money is an important part of being financially successful. You can have it for specific purpose, emergencies and all other. Saving is also low risk.
On the other hand, Investment do involve greater risk and greater chance of losing your money but also yield much greater returns when left alone long enough to ride out the trubulence of the stock market. Therefore, you need to learn first your priorities wherein you can save and at the same time invest.
Activity: 546
Merit: 100
For me investing is good because i have knowledge of the business and i can do a good business so i want to use my extra money for making some profit that's why i prefer to use bitcoin for investment as i have noticed that bitcoin is good for now and the use of this currency is high so we can expect a high price in the future.
Activity: 15
Merit: 0
Save some for emergenct, invest rest
Activity: 115
This is a classic question its a tough call, some money should be held in a bank for a rainy day in a fairly secure mechanism that way its easy to access, the less liquid capital like real estate and gold are also reasonable investments. Cool
Activity: 378
If you want to gain more it is better to invest than to save your money in a bank. But invest it on real property, gold or any materials things not on line. There were many scammers on line.
Activity: 24
Is it better to save money in bank or invest it online, in real estate or maybe gold?

its better to diversify your money .. dont put all your eggs in one basket. a good strategy by the oracle of omaha Warren Buffet (Greatest Investor of all time). you need to save money for you expenses, investment and even emergency fund. and when its about the investment. you can diversify it to stocks, bonds, real estate and many more. just research for the investment that you are passionate about and dont invest to the things you dont know about. and invest the money you're not afraid to lose Smiley all investment has risk on it and there's no assurance for you to gain money faster. if theres an assurance that your money will grow 10x your capital and you will not lose your money. maybe its a SCAM Smiley so do your research always Smiley
Activity: 252
Merit: 12
Saving money is for people who don't want to risk and Invest money is for the people they want to grow their cash even with a risk. Technically, we save money for the needs of our family but in investment we are looking for the future of our family, they needs and wants. In, answering those question, my answers is INVEST it. Investment gives Us more earning than Saving it.
Activity: 238
Merit: 2
Is it better to save money in bank or invest it online, in real estate or maybe gold?
For investing is better.  Because you cab earn more profit. Everyone now they go for trading. 
Investing is much more better rather than saving money. You can earn through your money if you invested it, but if you will just save it, it will not grow.
Activity: 14
For investing is better.  Because you cab earn more profit. Everyone now they go for trading. 
Activity: 116
Its better to invest your money online because sometimes the riskier the better because as a investor what they want is to have a higher interest rate and here at online they can get the higher amount than saving your money in bank without exceeding its original amount unlike investing online or in bitcoin you can get the higher return you are wishing.
Activity: 84
For me, its better to invest first your money so that you can gain more profit. Thus, more savings also will go to your account.
Activity: 322
In my opinion , the best to invest than to save . Because If it is saved , it will end up slowly . And the money can be made in the future by investing . Bitcoin Forum is the best in the world .
Activity: 756
Merit: 268
Both can be a good thing I think but for me investing is way more better. As we all know, whenever you are just saving your money, the growth of your money is slow and dependable with the pumps and dumps. If you are going to invest, there is a large possibility that your money will grow faster and you can have the opportunity to earn large amount of money. It may be risky but the reward waiting would always be worth the risk if ever you'll be successful in investing.
legendary
Activity: 2828
Merit: 4370
🤑 Free Bets have been credited 🤑
"Investing" money is a better way to acquire wealth, either quickly or long term.
"Saving" money doesn't really add to your stack, even if you "save" it in a bank.  Last time I checked, interest rates for savings accounts are around 1-2 %.
For that reason alone, I choose to take my investments to crypto.
Activity: 56
How you deal with them can have significant implications for your financial success, level of stress, and how rich you are in the end. It may even mean a difference between suffering through a recession or depression with white-knuckles or sleeping well in the evening knowing that you have enough spare fluid in the hand.
Activity: 322
Of course better invest than save money. Invest money any where and make profit but save money isn't profitable.
If invest bitcoin, you get more profit between others project. So must be be invest beetter not save money.
Activity: 112
Merit: 13

If you think this is for the long term. You should make an investment. Because It's better to invest your money than just keep your money. Try to invest a bit of your money on bitcoin. For long term investment I think this is promising.
As stated based in the holding ability one needs to decide whether to save or to invest. Even with investment, without saving we cannot make money. Because in the past people save and then invest. Now only we've got access to invest even a single dollar which is not possible in the past days.
Invest it. Saving money is just too boring. Investment gives you experience; you get to study markets and the corporate world and make pertinent decisions with your money. The persistent investor would likely become an intelligent investor. An intelligent investor would subsequently earn more than the guy who just saves his money.
I agree with you, it is more fun in investing because you will always do monitoring the movements of the money that you invest. Try to make a long term investment with bitcoin  and you will see how profitable it is. Just invest what you can afford to lose because bitcoin is volatile.
Activity: 156
saving money in a bank is safer but money does not increase. if you want to earn extra money you should invest some of your money. certainly understand first before you invest.

Saving money in a bank doesn't make any sense because of the inflation of the products. Your buying power decreases with time if you keep saving your money in your bank account. That's why we have to invest them.
Activity: 68

If you think this is for the long term. You should make an investment. Because It's better to invest your money than just keep your money. Try to invest a bit of your money on bitcoin. For long term investment I think this is promising.
As stated based in the holding ability one needs to decide whether to save or to invest. Even with investment, without saving we cannot make money. Because in the past people save and then invest. Now only we've got access to invest even a single dollar which is not possible in the past days.
Invest it. Saving money is just too boring. Investment gives you experience; you get to study markets and the corporate world and make pertinent decisions with your money. The persistent investor would likely become an intelligent investor. An intelligent investor would subsequently earn more than the guy who just saves his money.
Activity: 37
Things to consider in investing are risks, because each type of investment contains risks and benefits that are directly proportional to each other. That is, the higher the risk that we can bear the profit potential will be higher (high risk high return). On the other hand, with regard to the risks, saving is relatively safer when compared to investment. But the profit (return) generated any small that fit the concept of low risk low return. Saving is usually for short-term financial purposes and a place for emergency funds because it has high liquidity. If at any time we need funds, the money can be directly withdrawn or withdrawn. While investing primarily for a long period of time so as to provide maximum benefits.
Pages:
Jump to: