Pages:
Author

Topic: Is it better to save money or invest it? - page 61. (Read 1181206 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 100
Is it better to save money in bank or invest it online, in real estate or maybe gold?
In my opinion it is better to invest your money. saveings means only hold your money but if you invest your money then your money will grow up. but every investment have risk to loss your money! but important that when you get a good project then you can make money from your investment.
Activity: 154
Merit: 12
Is it better to save money in bank or invest it online, in real estate or maybe gold?
You should just invest it to cryptocurrency such as Bitcoin because the value may be intimidating and sometimes it deflates, if you save money don't expect in gaining some but if you use it for investment you can see it grow you just have to be patient enough to reap the rewards.
Activity: 90
Merit: 0
it is better to save money AND also to invest it. You don't have to choose. You got to do both.
Activity: 318
Merit: 10

Better to invest money in bitcoin than to store it in the bank. Gold investment wins more safely because of its stable price, but bitcoin has good potential because its value keeps increasing.
Activity: 191
For me it is better to invest it than saving your money, because when you invest your money you can make a profit while when you are saving it you can waiting for nothing. So for me investing is the best but very remember that if you want to invest you must take the risk .
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
For me I will divide my money for investing,  real state and savings because we do not know what the future holds on our investments so it is better to have many options.  Savings is good but investing is more good. Like as the saying that do not put all your eggs in one basket.
Activity: 11

Do not let people fool you into saying invest in bitcoin. If you do have disposable income, feel free to invest in bitcoin. If you do not have a lot of free income, I suggest you having a 6month savings plan if you are over the age of 25. If things come to it, and youre desperate for money, it will be there. Selling any currency or stocks takes time + fees. Having liquid assets like $ will be very usefull

With that being said, i am invested in crypto currency due to my position in life. Do not invest in something you do not trust
Activity: 261

I want my money to grow, rather than saving money in the bank I prefer to invest, half for gold investment and the other half for bitcoin investment.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 535
Bitcoin- in bullish time

It is better to invest money because in investment our money could grow more bigger and more profit unlike in ordinary savings in banks our money will just sleep there and will not earn good profit.
Investment will help us to make money while we are sleeping and that means that we will have a passive income and a passive income will be the key for us to make a lot more money in the future. If i were you, while you are investing, you should also make some savings in order to make back ups for your money if ever your investment will not do anything well.
Activity: 79
For longer-term goals, you may want to consider investing because inflation can seriously affect the value of cash savings over the medium and long-term.
The stock market tends to do better than cash over the long-term providing an opportunity for greater returns on any money invested over time.
Activity: 259
Merit: 15
You can invest it for increase your money, bitcoin can first choice invest for you.
Activity: 105
Merit: 100

It is better to invest money because in investment our money could grow more bigger and more profit unlike in ordinary savings in banks our money will just sleep there and will not earn good profit.
Activity: 507
Merit: 250
Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
Certainly better investment than saving, I school economy and economic teachings say that with investments then money will increase rapidly compared to saving, for example the best invest currently is bitcoin and cryptocurrency, we can get more than 100% only 3 months.
Activity: 33
I have always preferred to invest my money. That's the only way to grow it. You can invest in other businesses, your own business, etc. Doesn't have to be bitcoin or one thing in particular. A diversified portfolio is usually best.

Yes, I agree. It's better to invest than to save money. By investing our money on something fruitful, we must expect that something will come to us in return of the investment that we made. Little by little, our investments will grow. Unlike on saving our money, yes it's good to save money. But if you aim to grow your money or to increase the amount of your money it's better to invest on something.
Activity: 322
Merit: 101
Investing online a big big big risk! Putting money in banks is a more secure investment or buying stocks. Before investing, make sure create a goal and where you will invest.
Activity: 126
By investing you can save much money.
Activity: 403
Merit: 250
Less is more
I prefer to invest your money although it is a risk but investing your money will also earn you profit not by just saving it. If you're going to invest money you must study forst where will you put your money make sure it is legal and that it will have a positive outcome where the price of your investment will increase.
Saving and investing are two sides of the same picture. You invest whatever you have saved and save whatever you are making profit from your investment. The thing is that we should invest our savings wisely in order to have more and more profit in short time and for that purpose, bitcoin is the best option. Investing into gold and real estate is quite useless these days because of low profit they generate.
Trading (Investing) is like a job. You have to study and have knowledge about that. Besides, experiences will be a best part of your job. That's why many people say trading is high risk because it can turn your money in your account into zero. However, the fastest way to get rich is also investing.
Activity: 106

Both investing and saving is important in my point of view. Saving is useful in handling unexpected situation,like emergency fund. whereas Investing is a great source to make extra money. You just need to set a goal if long term or short term.

Depends on how risky those investments are. If you're in low a risk investment (i.e. low risk shares) then you can afford to differentiate less as it's less likely that they'll fall rapidly in value. Nonetheless, it's still always a good idea to invest in different financial instruments as well as different businesses - having an investment in the housing market will insulate you from a falling share market for example.
Activity: 149

Both investing and saving is important in my point of view. Saving is useful in handling unexpected situation,like emergency fund. whereas Investing is a great source to make extra money. You just need to set a goal if long term or short term.

I guess when you were talking about investment risks you actually meant profitability, since by no means investments in land can be less risky than investments in gold. If so, you still need a lot of expertise and experience in the field which is incomparable with buying some gold from a reliable source and forgetting about it.
Activity: 4
I prefer invest money to various investment purposes such as stocks, gold, to cryptocurrency like Bitcoin, Ethereum and so on, the reason I choose investment because with investment then our money will grow and grow more rapidly than we saving money.

It will depend on what investment you will do, gold has been stable for years. Land is a very good choice because it's value is increasing in just months. Crytocurrencies are a good choice but one must know the risk and at the same time, one must know that it is just developing so investing even in the main alts can be dangerous because it might be forgotten in the future.
A good business is the best choice because if you have some business that has a good service, it might earn you the ticket to success.
Pages:
Jump to: