Pages:
Author

Topic: Is it better to save money or invest it? - page 62. (Read 1181206 times)

Activity: 87
Merit: 0
I think saving is much safer than any other online investment schemes.
Activity: 106
Merit: 12
Is it better to save money in bank or invest it online, in real estate or maybe gold?

Both investing and saving is important in my point of view. Saving is useful in handling unexpected situation,like emergency fund. whereas Investing is a great source to make extra money. You just need to set a goal if long term or short term.
It depends on the risk and also the gain actually, Everything got its own risk to it. Even saving your money in the bank got its own risk but ofcourse investing your money into something will be far more riskier. You might want to read a few post back about the idea of investing in either gold or other investment type, basically safe deposits could be an alternative between saving and investing though.
Activity: 106
Merit: 12
Is it better to save money in bank or invest it online, in real estate or maybe gold?

Both investing and saving is important in my point of view. Saving is useful in handling unexpected situation,like emergency fund. whereas Investing is a great source to make extra money. You just need to set a goal if long term or short term.

Saving come first only because of possible emergency in the future, but if you are good enough with your money and your earnings are always superior to the outputs, you don't need to save that much, investing(here i'm talking only about low risk investment, like buying a small land for example) on the other hand, it may save you in the future while also growing your money at the same time.
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
How do you want to save your money? Invest in stocks, buy gold, send to the bank? Do you think you will save money and earn big profits? That is to buy bitcoin that also make good plans for you to think and choose. Instead of leaving money with little interest, why not make money for yourself. Invest in bitcoin.
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1041
I prefer to invest your money although it is a risk but investing your money will also earn you profit not by just saving it. If you're going to invest money you must study forst where will you put your money make sure it is legal and that it will have a positive outcome where the price of your investment will increase.
Saving and investing are two sides of the same picture. You invest whatever you have saved and save whatever you are making profit from your investment. The thing is that we should invest our savings wisely in order to have more and more profit in short time and for that purpose, bitcoin is the best option. Investing into gold and real estate is quite useless these days because of low profit they generate.
Activity: 574
Merit: 253
For me invest money is more important and profitable than saving money, no one is rich because of saving money but many are successful because of investment.
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
Platform for Investing in Cryptocurrency and ICOs
The best way is to invest it or acquire some assets that will give you passive income. Saving money in banks is the old way to have more money but today its not gonna work because the price of the products goes higher each year so your money in will be decreasing its value every year so we must acquire assets that will give us passive income so we will have money every year.
Activity: 630
Merit: 251
I say do both as well,save money and invest is better too and you need to invest. to increase more money and save for your family.
You have to save your money first and then after that once you have saved this much amount of money that you can invest that money into any kind of business, then you should go for investing your money into any business of your choice in which you think you can make more money. Investing gives you an opportunity to have more money than you can have by simply saving your money.
Activity: 253
Merit: 10
For me, it is better to invest than to save money because when you invest there's a big possibility that you will gain more compared in saving it will just increase a little more if you will deposit it to the bank but investing is more risky.
Activity: 84

Activity: 504
Merit: 107
Want to play safe? Invest some of your dollars to the wallet that have dollar exchanger such as blockchain.info, so you can safely exchange your dollar to coins or vice versa. When you need cash, just simply withdraw it from the wallet.
Activity: 924
Merit: 502
saving is good but investment is better, because it can give us a profit and our money will increase, because it is very dear if money is left idle, as we know now many people get rich for investing so what's wrong if we also try it and be part of that people
Yes i agree on that saving is also a good way to make money through saving process but if we really wanted to have a big amount we really need to make an investment mqybe on bitcoin or in any ither types of coin because if we invedt our profit maybe we can double it or maybe tripple the amount that we have invested depending on how we act or maybe make it .
Activity: 728
Merit: 63
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE
It is my idea,if we don't take risks in life then there is nothing to gain.So it is better to invest anywhere without saving money.If we save money,there is no chance of profit and on the other hand,if we invest money, we will get benefit from it.Even after getting the benefit of saving money, there is less profit.But to be safe in case of investing.
Activity: 879
Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin
saving is good but investment is better, because it can give us a profit and our money will increase, because it is very dear if money is left idle, as we know now many people get rich for investing so what's wrong if we also try it and be part of that people
Activity: 211
Merit: 0
When we talk about saving and investing.
Saving is keeping your valuables e.g money etc for Future use.
While investing is buying a particular product or coin to sell it later when the price must have doubled up.
Investing is better than savings.
Activity: 845
Merit: 100
Certainly is an investment, since I was taught small business and investment, my parents never recommend to save because saving takes a very long time to add balance.
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
Well,surely all the investors would really love to answer your question to invest online. And also as part of advice and being bias they will tell you to invest your money in the crypto, investing it in bitcoin or altcoin, which among of it doesn't matter as long as you will getting profit than to put it on the bank as if the spirit of sleeping beauty is possessing your money while letting all the opportunities passing by.
Activity: 168
Merit: 101
I prefer to invest your money although it is a risk but investing your money will also earn you profit not by just saving it. If you're going to invest money you must study forst where will you put your money make sure it is legal and that it will have a positive outcome where the price of your investment will increase.
Activity: 798
I think invest better than saving, because premises invest then the money will increase and we do not need to think again so we will be happy to welcome the future.
Activity: 133
I will say it depends on your deep knowledge of the type of investment you want to go into. As a rule of thumb don't invest in anything you don't know anything about or at least know people who you trust that knows things about the kind of investment you are going into. It is better to save than loose all your money in investment that you have not done some proper homework.
Pages:
Jump to: