Author

Topic: Is it better to save money or invest it? - page 615. (Read 1181208 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10
December 22, 2015, 06:37:04 PM
You really should try to invest enough to at least beat inflation, or stick with it. Saving is nice in short burst but anything over a year you miss out on so much potential gain
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
December 22, 2015, 06:33:44 PM
It`s good to think before. Inflation can be problem in some countries, but not in all. Investment is good, but it`s better to keep money/bitcoins then to lost them. All depends about situation and options you have.

+1
I agre with your statement Smiley  better to keep money/bitcoins then to lost them.
invest 30% and save 70%
while inflation the price of the currency will fall. do you still think to keep save paper money. I would invest it in real estate there is no problem on there?
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000
!!! RiSe aBovE ThE StoRm !!!
December 22, 2015, 06:05:05 PM
Saving gives you very less these days. The interest rate in most countries is too low which makes it better to borrow it then to lend it (which you do to a bank).
The problem is to find a investment which has the same low risk though.

I didn't find one yet, so if you know something, tell me.

Bitcoins are the only best investment if you are to get highly assured returns, yes there were years when there was no inflation but you can see charts and compare that Bitcoins were higher in value more than they were lower during these 6 years...

Instead, there are mutual funds, but that's another story that comes with many terms and conditions, and some SIPs which can earn you something, but they are not guaranteed though... So, instead, buy Bitcoins, hodl them, wait and sell them at higher prices, buy back at lower prices and repeat the process...
Activity: 406
December 22, 2015, 05:49:09 PM
Saving gives you very less these days. The interest rate in most countries is too low which makes it better to borrow it then to lend it (which you do to a bank).
The problem is to find a investment which has the same low risk though.

I didn't find one yet, so if you know something, tell me.
legendary
Activity: 1330
Merit: 1019
December 22, 2015, 03:18:49 PM
Is it better to save money in bank or invest it online, in real estate or maybe gold?

Save it on bank for sure !
Invest it online is the risky way to safe money

I going to invest it with gold and in real estate if I've more money.

Sometimes we can't predict all things that might be happen such as hacking or robbery incident. So at least we have prepare some of it
I agree with you that saving money in a bank and gets little interest amount for it is safe. But I will tell you that if we don't experience the work or any online investment, realstate investment,then we will not get a big benefit from it. Or will not get good income from it to spend for our daily life.those who is saving in banks are service holders or have side incomes to full fill the daily requirements.

Activity: 756
Merit: 502
December 22, 2015, 11:16:02 AM
It`s good to think before. Inflation can be problem in some countries, but not in all. Investment is good, but it`s better to keep money/bitcoins then to lost them. All depends about situation and options you have.

+1
I agre with your statement Smiley  better to keep money/bitcoins then to lost them.
invest 30% and save 70%
legendary
Activity: 3122
Merit: 1398
For support ➡️ help.bc.game
December 22, 2015, 11:07:31 AM
Investing, because of inflation.

Yeah, sure, but most of the time investing isn't a good choice too. You should be very careful when investing especially when they offer you a big profit in a short period of time. You may lose part of your money because of inflation if you hold them but you may lose all of them investing.

Invest where you get guaranteed returns, like real estates where the value is increasing on daily basis and you can make a good profit out of it, I know that it is not possible for everyone to invest in real estates as it requires huge investment at the initial stage but for who holds good amount of money should invest in real estates and also save money so it would take care of expenses at the time of emergencies.

Right. As I stated also here, investing is not only thru online. Come out on virtual world then start explore your surroundings. What is lacking? What really demands? There are many ways.
Activity: 631
Merit: 500
December 22, 2015, 11:04:39 AM

Yeah, sure, but most of the time investing isn't a good choice too. You should be very careful when investing especially when they offer you a big profit in a short period of time. You may lose part of your money because of inflation if you hold them but you may lose all of them investing.

Invest where you get guaranteed returns, like real estates where the value is increasing on daily basis and you can make a good profit out of it, I know that it is not possible for everyone to invest in real estates as it requires huge investment at the initial stage but for who holds good amount of money should invest in real estates and also save money so it would take care of expenses at the time of emergencies.
legendary
Activity: 924
Merit: 1002
December 21, 2015, 12:23:53 PM
Activity: 34
Merit: 0
December 21, 2015, 12:20:10 PM
Firstly save your money than think invest it

when invest see high interest rate and invest in more secure mode Smiley
legendary
Activity: 3374
Merit: 2198
I stand with Ukraine.
December 21, 2015, 12:16:36 PM

legendary
Activity: 1232
December 21, 2015, 12:08:32 PM
if I am, maybe I will do 50% save and 50% invest, yeah it is a good way for you to still make a profit Smiley
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1070
December 21, 2015, 11:32:43 AM
How come someone can save money if it has no source of income? Circulate your money and invest it. Much better than just by saving.

here we talk about saving a portion from your regular job, your wage, it's entirely possible to save 20% of your standard $1k salary per month, even with a famaly if you do everything right and don't wast your money
Activity: 697
Merit: 253
December 21, 2015, 09:12:53 AM
How come someone can save money if it has no source of income? Circulate your money and invest it. Much better than just by saving.
legendary
Activity: 3122
Merit: 1398
For support ➡️ help.bc.game
December 21, 2015, 06:43:46 AM
For me holding is the best choice to do if you don't have that many bitcoin.

Looks like the other way. Much better to hold your coins if you have lots of it than you only have few. If you have coins acquire more as much as you can so that you can hold more.

I don't like to grow my few coins just by holding.
Activity: 350
December 21, 2015, 06:05:17 AM
Do what is best for you I would not invest gold maybe some but not that.
Just better invest bitcoin with that you can earn more than gold.  For me holding is the best choice to do if you don't have that many bitcoin.
Activity: 2618
Merit: 335
December 21, 2015, 05:35:26 AM
if you are talking about the physical money that we usually have nowadays it is better to invest it in my opinion though if you are talking about bitcoins investing it would be extremely risky thing to do as the company can easily run away with your money

i believe in bitcoin future
but im not want to take risk with no save USD / local currency

Never put eggs in one basket...

Yes, you are right. Saving some bitcoin and in USD must be clever idea to face any kind of situations in future. Believing only in bitcoin must risk your life if anything goes wrong. Investing all your earning in bitcoin is not at all recommended.
Activity: 700
Merit: 501
December 20, 2015, 11:02:08 PM
if you are talking about the physical money that we usually have nowadays it is better to invest it in my opinion though if you are talking about bitcoins investing it would be extremely risky thing to do as the company can easily run away with your money

i believe in bitcoin future
but im not want to take risk with no save USD / local currency

Never put eggs in one basket...
legendary
Activity: 1064
December 20, 2015, 01:57:13 AM

There is no point in saving money, if your currency is not protected against inflation.

There are no fiat currency that is protected against inflation but you need to save atleast some of them because you need it incase you need to buy something or some emergency thats the fact. Although we are bitcoin enthusiast, like it or not you still need to relly on fiat atleast for now
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
December 19, 2015, 03:02:23 PM
Investment on our way is risky without a deep research ,then must choose the ammount to risk(the money we can live without it,for some months atleast)then why not there are people living only from trading ,sure they own a great ammount of bitcoins,but there are too some small bitcoins owners that is increasing their size just trading daily,its possible to profit,otherwis we would see a 4000btc daily being traded at top exchanges.
Jump to: