Author

Topic: Is it better to save money or invest it? - page 616. (Read 1181208 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 250
December 19, 2015, 12:04:18 PM
Is it better to save money in bank or invest it online, in real estate or maybe gold?

I would prefer diversity there is no safe investment in this world but your key to get rich is investing either online or locally but it always pays to invest in your self you must become financial literate first before you get involve on investing and saving

There are some safe investments like gold and stuff. But the thing is, you just have to invest wisely. If you do this, you will for sure make money and not lose money.
This is the challenge: to invest wisely. If you do this you will make more money. If you save, you lose, because of inflation and negative interest rates.
Activity: 406
December 19, 2015, 11:42:53 AM
if you are talking about the physical money that we usually have nowadays it is better to invest it in my opinion though if you are talking about bitcoins investing it would be extremely risky thing to do as the company can easily run away with your money
Activity: 1190
Merit: 500
December 19, 2015, 11:42:50 AM
Prefer to invest it, you can grow your money by save money Cheesy
Activity: 644
December 19, 2015, 10:00:22 AM
If I have money I would invest it, if one invests money wisely they are saving it at the same but it is good to invest in different baskets.
But Investment based on the market value and price raising bitcoin value. But savings we can do at anytime and I am doing the savings only. After bitcoin reached some remarkable price then I will sell or invest my bitcoin in anything still savings is my focus.
legendary
Activity: 3752
Merit: 1217
December 19, 2015, 09:48:38 AM
If I have money I would invest it, if one invests money wisely they are saving it at the same but it is good to invest in different baskets.

There is no point in saving money, if your currency is not protected against inflation. Even established currencies such as the United States Dollar, the United Kingdom Pound and the Swiss Franc are vulnerable to inflation (normally at around 2% to 3% per year). Other currencies, such as the Venezuelan Bolivar and the Ukrainian Hryvnia fare much worse.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
December 19, 2015, 08:20:11 AM
Investing, because of inflation.
Activity: 826
Merit: 1000
The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange
December 17, 2015, 07:43:18 PM
Activity: 700
December 17, 2015, 06:40:13 PM
Is it better to save money in bank or invest it online, in real estate or maybe gold?

I would prefer diversity there is no safe investment in this world but your key to get rich is investing either online or locally but it always pays to invest in your self you must become financial literate first before you get involve on investing and saving

There are some safe investments like gold and stuff. But the thing is, you just have to invest wisely. If you do this, you will for sure make money and not lose money.
legendary
Activity: 3220
Merit: 1363
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
December 17, 2015, 03:58:47 PM
To invest it because you'l get interest on top of your savings as well Smiley

Make sure to choose a relatively low risk, safe investment though.

That is correct. And I have been doing this everyday to life a better life and have financial freedom. I only invest on assets or currencies that would survive in the long term (in this case Bitcoin). Later, I'm going to invest in Ripple, Stellar and Ethereum to serve a a long term investment towards the future.  Smiley
Activity: 560
December 17, 2015, 03:46:28 PM
The exchanges will lead into a loss or into a profit in the short time,the fact is that is risky to play exchanges better buy a small ammount montly and let them at the wallet.
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
December 17, 2015, 02:50:55 PM
Saving money is good, anyway better than spending on things you don't need but only on long term, and it is good when you got in a moment of need for extra cash but investing for me is the real thing. Investing online now is so popular and you can really make good amount of money on not only gold, but on trading sites that are allowing to increase money if you are good. Investing money is having a risk itself of losing that money but who risk he won, that  it. I can only say that what more money you invest, that more you can get, you do not have to be scared or afraid of losing them because the more positive your toughs are the more money you can magnetize to get. Good luck Wink
Activity: 1064
Merit: 505
December 17, 2015, 09:49:04 AM
No one truly saves money. Why are you saving money anyways? To spend it later. No one saves money just to save it. If you are going to buy bitcoins, you are going to spend them at some point or trade them back into cash. Yeah you may hold for years but eventually like any investment you will have to sell back otherwise, what's the point?
Activity: 406
December 17, 2015, 09:44:02 AM
We know that time is gold and money is time, better to invest with interest, after days goes by the money that you're going to saved will goes back to you.
Activity: 560
December 17, 2015, 07:59:58 AM
Bitcoin may be the best option,but in other hand the price is changing a lot all days soo may be a nightmare,better invest wisely .Savings will generate a small income almost safe,investment can easy make those income in one day.
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1070
December 17, 2015, 07:16:16 AM

i don't know, the onyl good investment right now seems bitcoin some other altcoin in top 10, like ethereum and the usual gold, so there is not much to diversificate

betetr to focus on the best one, surely don't live your fiat money doing nothing(with bitcoin this rule is not true) because, you can only lose their value
Activity: 700
December 17, 2015, 05:53:16 AM
Definitely invest.

You will earn more money compared to saving money.

The 1 thing you have to do, is invest wisely.
Activity: 896
Live Stars - Adult Streaming Platform
December 17, 2015, 05:06:40 AM
To invest in real estate needs a lot of capital. I would rather advice to start with some premium stocks or some obligations fund.
Start with the easy investments products and build your way up.
legendary
Activity: 3346
Merit: 1214
Payment Gateway Allows Recurring Payments
December 17, 2015, 04:40:38 AM

Activity: 994
December 17, 2015, 03:26:34 AM
To invest it because you'l get interest on top of your savings as well Smiley

Make sure to choose a relatively low risk, safe investment though.
Just not only interest in saving the bitcoin for invest for short term. Actually Very good and far better for a long term goal because According to satoshi's predication bitcoin doesn't scratch the ground also. So wait and save Invest wisely in future. Smiley
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
December 17, 2015, 01:23:40 AM
Investing is always more wise than just saving your money on bank account. Is bitcoin the wise investment? That I cannot tell you. I believe in it and have invested in it.

Exactly. If you invest wisely, you will always gain money, which is better than just keeping your fiat. If you are not good at investing or you are just not bothered, just keep your money in a bank gaining interest.
Jump to: