Author

Topic: Is it better to save money or invest it? - page 617. (Read 1181208 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 500
December 16, 2015, 06:07:49 PM
Firstly save your money than think invest it

+1
agree with you Smiley
save money is very important for future
i save 0.07BTC (from my earning) and save 20-30% from my monthhly earning to local currency
im sure in future i need bitcoin and i need cash too

Im doing the same my fiat project saving is 25 years project ,that i pay from my salary,at bitcoin i only use it now when i need to buy something and the fiat ends soo i purchase with bitcoin after convert it.But my project from 2016 is saving atleast 80% from my income at bitcoin,lending them into exchanges as poloniex,soo making my coing grow slow but generating new satoshis without risk.
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
Shit, did I leave the stove on?
December 16, 2015, 01:50:22 AM
Investing is always more wise than just saving your money on bank account. Is bitcoin the wise investment? That I cannot tell you. I believe in it and have invested in it.

don't invest 100% of your money in 1 place
I suggest you to split your money in some place

maybe you can buy some stock or you can invest with other currency like ripple or stellar  Smiley

Anyways who the hell will put up all his eggs in one basket.

Investing requires proper planning. Dont just take all the risk. It's like entering a battlefield with no proper equipments.

Hey do you have any investments going and what have you invested in?
legendary
Activity: 3122
Merit: 1398
For support ➡️ help.bc.game
December 16, 2015, 12:02:03 AM
Investing is always more wise than just saving your money on bank account. Is bitcoin the wise investment? That I cannot tell you. I believe in it and have invested in it.

maybe you can buy some stock or you can invest with other currency like ripple or stellar  Smiley

Anyways who the hell will put up all his eggs in one basket.

Investing requires proper planning. Dont just take all the risk. It's like entering a battlefield with no proper equipments.
Activity: 392
ドラゴンスピ
December 15, 2015, 11:23:44 PM

+1
agree with you Smiley
save money is very important for future
i save 0.07BTC (from my earning) and save 20-30% from my monthhly earning to local currency
im sure in future i need bitcoin and i need cash too
Activity: 378
December 15, 2015, 11:10:37 PM
To invest it because you'l get interest on top of your savings as well Smiley

Make sure to choose a relatively low risk, safe investment though.
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
December 15, 2015, 11:05:28 PM
Activity: 392
ドラゴンスピ
December 15, 2015, 10:57:38 PM

legendary
December 15, 2015, 09:23:06 PM

If you believe then go. You can't see the output for of it if you won't take yourself in action and besides bitcoin is really a worth to try risky investment than other shit method out there. Goodluck.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
December 15, 2015, 08:58:01 PM
legendary
December 15, 2015, 08:48:36 PM
Is it better to save money in bank or invest it online, in real estate or maybe gold?

in my opinion it is better to invest it online as if you just save it in the bank . it will take so much time to have it profit. while online although its risk. but still will not take you a lot of time. and still profit is like 98% sure.just dont invest it in ponzi sites.. Tongue

Unfortunately most investments online right now were most likely HYIPs which is some sort of ponzi scheme. I don't recommend you to  consider investing online just like you are saving on a bank. Banks were more reliable than to an investment program online. Also investing online were risky, unlike on banks, your money is safe. Lastly its not 98% sure that you'll get profit online, its more like 50%.

''Your money is safe in banks'' Hahaha you are a funny guy but banks are not safe, they are scammers that scam elderly people and even young people promising shit that they know won't happen, trusting banks is one of the worst things you can do.

Look like your banks there in your place or location is really sucks and how poor is banking industry there. It's already 2016 and that kind if belief was back in ancient times. I feel sad to you. Our banks here are not like that and Im living proof out of it. It really depends on bank or should I say, have you ever experience banking thats why you said that?
legendary
Activity: 1424
Merit: 1001
December 15, 2015, 07:04:04 PM
Banks do everything with the money from their costumers,all services related to that,they charge a fee montly,year and offer you several services as loan,soo they got their profit lending and playing with others money.Invest always the best return will come from it.

Banks have limitless supply. They take deposits and give loans. They make money from money. They don't risk anything.
People should be careful about their investment plans. People have limited money, they should use this money smart.
December 15, 2015, 06:40:54 PM
Banks do everything with the money from their costumers,all services related to that,they charge a fee montly,year and offer you several services as loan,soo they got their profit lending and playing with others money.Invest always the best return will come from it.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 505
December 15, 2015, 03:23:21 PM
Is it better to save money in bank or invest it online, in real estate or maybe gold?

in my opinion it is better to invest it online as if you just save it in the bank . it will take so much time to have it profit. while online although its risk. but still will not take you a lot of time. and still profit is like 98% sure.just dont invest it in ponzi sites.. Tongue

Unfortunately most investments online right now were most likely HYIPs which is some sort of ponzi scheme. I don't recommend you to  consider investing online just like you are saving on a bank. Banks were more reliable than to an investment program online. Also investing online were risky, unlike on banks, your money is safe. Lastly its not 98% sure that you'll get profit online, its more like 50%.

''Your money is safe in banks'' Hahaha you are a funny guy but banks are not safe, they are scammers that scam elderly people and even young people promising shit that they know won't happen, trusting banks is one of the worst things you can do.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
December 15, 2015, 09:52:01 AM
I am currently putting 20% of my cash in btc
Activity: 770
December 15, 2015, 09:31:23 AM
One more vote for Investing, if you save money you are stuck there(still not bad) but let's work something and invest, i suggest in bitcoin or in Etherum as the price is cheap now.
I was a little afraid to invest in altcoins. yeah you know
altcoins have very volatile prices. is etherum there a difference with another coin?

Altcoins generally are a pump and dump scheme. Most of them just reach a high price which then drops and the coin is forgotten. Some people make money with this, while the majority loses.
Sad but true facts. Many altcoins are all about pump and dump, just a few are innovative and able to withstand pump and dump problems Grin altcoin can be risky but profitable just like a ponzi
Activity: 546
December 15, 2015, 08:17:37 AM

Merit: 501
December 15, 2015, 08:13:31 AM
One more vote for Investing, if you save money you are stuck there(still not bad) but let's work something and invest, i suggest in bitcoin or in Etherum as the price is cheap now.
altcoins have very volatile prices. is etherum there a difference with another coin?

Altcoins generally are a pump and dump scheme. Most of them just reach a high price which then drops and the coin is forgotten. Some people make money with this, while the majority loses.
legendary
Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000
December 15, 2015, 08:07:05 AM
That is just speculation and nothing based on facts ,what if the price goes up to 1500 $ because of new years or some unknown bump events like the previous Chinese one.

Thats a risk to bear because you are investing into something. If you do the number when atleast only 1 % of the worlds wants to use bitcoin as a tool for transaction then the number of bitcoin will be far less than the number of people wanting to use it. Simple economic laws said that the price of something will be higher when there are lots of demands
Activity: 476
December 15, 2015, 07:09:44 AM
Activity: 532
December 15, 2015, 02:13:47 AM
there are some people who prefer to save, but I agree with you
investment such as storage grows, like saving money in bitcoin
Jump to: