Author

Topic: Is it better to save money or invest it? - page 619. (Read 1181208 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 250
Shit, did I leave the stove on?
December 14, 2015, 05:01:14 AM
I am going to hold all my earned bitcoins till the halving in 2016 because I am interested to see what will happen with the price.
Activity: 476
December 14, 2015, 04:54:34 AM
i think at this moment its better to hold

#reagrds
lama-hunter

agree with you Smiley
im rea some article says bitcoin will be succes in 2016 i believe bitcoin can succes and stable in high price

especially in 2016 there will be block halving. of course the price will definitely go up
not too late to buy bitcoin now

I think the price will be still unstable
Activity: 700
Merit: 501
December 14, 2015, 12:05:43 AM

#reagrds
lama-hunter

agree with you Smiley
im rea some article says bitcoin will be succes in 2016 i believe bitcoin can succes and stable in high price
Activity: 1148
Merit: 504
December 13, 2015, 11:18:40 PM
Is it better to save money in bank or invest it online, in real estate or maybe gold?

I think the best is to invest it in gold, because my grandmother told me that gold prices never goes down. Or NOT. But the worst idea is to let your money wither in the bank. It is dead money if it stays in the bank, inflation will eat up its value.
Activity: 266
December 13, 2015, 09:38:58 PM

#reagrds
lama-hunter
Activity: 476
December 13, 2015, 09:18:07 PM
better to invest in bitcoin, gold maybe more secure, but bitcoin has more potential to grow

saving money in the bank, will only mean losing them in the long-term with the current high inflation

Exactly. Gold has already reached its peak. Bitcoin has just started has not yet made its mark in the world. Bitcoin is a better investment option.

yes if inflation is happening in your country. you can not withdraw all your money from the bank. and it will definitely be giving you a hard

Activity: 672
Merit: 508
LOTEO
December 13, 2015, 07:45:54 PM
If you want a safe option, just put your money in the bank and gain interest from it. If you would like to take some risk and earn more, invest your money in different things, don't put all your eggs in one basket.
yeah its very safe but the interest on the bank is very little, peryear you just get 0.9% interest
is to little  Undecided
some banks will give you negative interest.
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
December 13, 2015, 06:41:47 PM
If you want a safe option, just put your money in the bank and gain interest from it. If you would like to take some risk and earn more, invest your money in different things, don't put all your eggs in one basket.
yeah its very safe but the interest on the bank is very little, peryear you just get 0.9% interest
is to little  Undecided
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
December 13, 2015, 06:23:58 PM
better to invest in bitcoin, gold maybe more secure, but bitcoin has more potential to grow

saving money in the bank, will only mean losing them in the long-term with the current high inflation

Exactly. Gold has already reached its peak. Bitcoin has just started has not yet made its mark in the world. Bitcoin is a better investment option.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
December 13, 2015, 06:22:45 PM
Activity: 280
December 13, 2015, 06:02:00 PM
I invest around 20% of my income. Mostly on bitcoin related things. I am aware this is not good but bitcoin is just so addicted and fun.
Most of it goes to altcoins and cloud mining. But when there is a bonus i buy a miner on ebay.
Activity: 896
Merit: 1000
Live Stars - Adult Streaming Platform
December 13, 2015, 04:56:50 PM
There are a lot of low risk investments which will give you way more then just saving your money.
The only reason to safe is if you are too tempted to spend your money. In any other circumstance low risk investments are better.
Activity: 40
Merit: 0
December 13, 2015, 04:51:13 PM
I would say it is better to invest it. But it depends where you invest. You need to pick some smart investment options while having a good return out of it. And this is pretty hard to find. But i think a safe investment is better than saving money.
tyz
legendary
Activity: 3360
Merit: 1533
December 13, 2015, 04:31:03 PM
Gold price stabilizes again after the European Central Bank has announced to enhance its quantative easing program.
if the FED will not increase interest next week than Gold price will go up again. Probably, Bitcoin price, too.

not the both.
better
save money in the bank in small amounts & invest other money to gold. because gold very nice and rare.  Grin
but what about the price of gold now? I heard that the price dropped several months ago.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
December 13, 2015, 03:15:50 PM
It is better to invest it in multiple places. This is due to inflation and money losing Its value.
Activity: 294
December 13, 2015, 06:21:07 AM
not the both.
better
save money in the bank in small amounts & invest other money to gold. because gold very nice and rare.  Grin
but what about the price of gold now? I heard that the price dropped several months ago.
Activity: 714
December 13, 2015, 06:14:27 AM
I think at this moment its maybe the best to buy some bitcoins and hold them.
If i would be rich i would buy 1000 Cheesy Investing in Mining seems to be not calculate at this moment so far because of the big Difficulty increase.

regards
lama-hunter

My opinion would be to do it 50-50 you save 50% and invest 50% into Bitcoin and once the value increases you will gain more money and use the saving amount of 50% to buy Bitcoin when the value gets drop down during March to July.
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001
Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World
December 13, 2015, 06:00:24 AM
Best maybe is 33-34-33
Save some invest dome in promising alt and keep or buy btc
this may be the best way now
Activity: 266
December 13, 2015, 02:27:10 AM
I think at this moment its maybe the best to buy some bitcoins and hold them.
If i would be rich i would buy 1000 Cheesy Investing in Mining seems to be not calculate at this moment so far because of the big Difficulty increase.

regards
lama-hunter
Activity: 644
December 13, 2015, 02:14:00 AM
Invest. Because the rate of inflation never keeps up with your interest rate if you save up.
Dude. I would suggest you save only Because Bitcoin's price is increasing day by day. Now its around 430$ and We can expect the value to reach 500$ in the time of christmas So wait for 1 or 2 weeks and then that time you can invest your bitcoin in anything.
Jump to: