Author

Topic: Is it better to save money or invest it? - page 620. (Read 1181208 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 250
December 13, 2015, 02:03:22 AM
Is it better to save money in bank or invest it online, in real estate or maybe gold?

Invest on bitcoins/USD ? Gold is good opinion too? Buy Forest, Rental property/land?

gold has not become a promising investment for the future.
you can invest in real estate. now popular. and you'll be profit
Activity: 95
Merit: 10
December 12, 2015, 10:36:34 PM
not the both.
better
save money in the bank in small amounts & invest other money to gold. because gold very nice and rare.  Grin
Activity: 756
Merit: 503
December 12, 2015, 08:12:21 PM
sometimes invest like a gambling
you can get profit in some hours but you can get lose in few minutes

better to searching and more learning before you invest at something
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
December 12, 2015, 07:41:11 PM
if you want to raise money without effort, you can try to invest it
but if you're afraid to risk losing, you can save your money
legendary
Activity: 896
Merit: 1000
December 12, 2015, 07:23:48 PM
The thing is: will you trust in bitcoin and take the risk before it is 1M or not?

there is no point in waiting for bitcoin to reach 1 million. that's an insane valuation. keeping a price target in mind of around $1000 is more than enough for a lot people in let's say 2 years time.
Activity: 504
December 12, 2015, 07:17:27 PM
Invest. Because the rate of inflation never keeps up with your interest rate if you save up.
Activity: 308
December 12, 2015, 07:16:36 PM
The thing is: will you trust in bitcoin and take the risk before it is 1M or not?
Activity: 1061
Merit: 502
RIP: S5, A faithful device long time
December 12, 2015, 06:55:10 PM
Is it better to save money in bank or invest it online, in real estate or maybe gold?

Invest on bitcoins/USD ? Gold is good opinion too? Buy Forest, Rental property/land?
Activity: 560
December 12, 2015, 06:21:49 PM
Well is proven that saving into more then 10 years or 25 years may have a better result but in the end ,with crypto world sure you can get a better result at bitcoin,but well the fact is that it can turn into nightmare but we are see bitcoin growing slowly,most people wanna it back to 1k value and dreaming with bitcoin above it and stable.
Activity: 434
December 12, 2015, 05:42:22 PM
I try to safe and invest my money on a fifty fifty basis. Savings are for a 10 + years time frame.
My investments i check almost daily and determine if re-investing or cashing out is the best option.

This involves bitcon offcourse, my stocks i check once a month or so.
Activity: 448
December 12, 2015, 05:32:18 PM
Investing in real estate is a very good investment. Your money stays the same, and you earn interest on rent etc. In a few decades you can then sell your property to maximize your profit.
Sometimes you can just double your money if you are patient and can find good renters.
legendary
Activity: 1424
Merit: 1001
December 11, 2015, 09:57:21 PM
One of my friends came up with this idea: Buy a house, rent it, buy another with mortgage, pay mortgage with first house' rent income.
That's very logical investment idea. I prefer to use this technique as Bitcoin investment. So when I have renting income I buy Bitcoin with half of it, pay a longer mortgage with other half. In total I'll pay more mortgage fee but since Bitcoin price is growing faster than mortgage rates I'll earn more money at the end.
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1019
December 11, 2015, 08:51:47 PM
I think it is better to invest your money on bitcoin, then save your bitcoin afterwards and wait for the price to pump out. I will be doing this when I will get a day job sooner. Basically I'll buy btc and will HODL it then sell on the right time. It only works to people who believe on bitcoin though Cheesy

agree with you Smiley
bitcoin is best option to invest with higest secure also huge revenue, look at bitcoin price today +8%   Grin
pretty chart http://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/bitcoin/#charts

Because you are new. You never know how bear market was. May 2015 is almost where the bull market starts, so you have a very nice starting point. Wink
Activity: 476
U will never know the true answer, before you try
December 11, 2015, 08:50:03 PM
I think it is better to invest your money on bitcoin, then save your bitcoin afterwards and wait for the price to pump out. I will be doing this when I will get a day job sooner. Basically I'll buy btc and will HODL it then sell on the right time. It only works to people who believe on bitcoin though Cheesy

agree with you Smiley
bitcoin is best option to invest with higest secure also huge revenue, look at bitcoin price today +8%   Grin
pretty chart http://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/bitcoin/#charts
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1019
December 11, 2015, 08:47:36 PM
The last days has proven that an investment may turn into a better result even when there is a high risk involved into it ,but well always invest and wait the result.

This is right only if you are in a bull market. We were in bear market for 2 years. At that time things were very rough.
Now because we are in a bull market we can see better results at shorter time.
December 11, 2015, 06:51:34 PM
The last days has proven that an investment may turn into a better result even when there is a high risk involved into it ,but well always invest and wait the result.
legendary
Activity: 840
Merit: 1000
December 11, 2015, 06:40:39 PM
Saving has always been better but investing is risky and should have good knowledge where to invest, but if you know how to invest then getting the ROI is the best way.
Activity: 546
December 11, 2015, 05:34:35 PM
December 11, 2015, 04:52:59 PM
Everytime i post i would go for a loan on the previous days ,bitcoin value keeps growing and growing,looks like we are testing new value and we will be at the end of the year at 400 dollars ;invest ,but be sure you can afford to loose the money involved into it.
Activity: 770
December 11, 2015, 10:50:30 AM
I would save, because I not that good with investing.
I am holding, because I see that bitcoin is increasing and I am sure in the future will be more than 1000 dollars.
yes the price of bitcoin can reach 1000 dollars but the question is whether you can wait until that happen
Invest because your money can grow up when time passes and it can help some company to invest your money for they capital but they add some money to your money for paying what youve than for they investing are really helpfull and it can secure your good future
investing remains risks that you can lose everything and the return amount is small. Holding bitcoin can return more quickly Grin
Jump to: