Pages:
Author

Topic: Is it safe to participate in ICO's? - page 52. (Read 15577 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 102
February 17, 2018, 08:10:00 AM
Frst learn about the project. Find out who owns the project. If you think the project is safe, you can join
Activity: 770
Merit: 505
February 11, 2018, 04:58:27 PM
Right now there are many ICOs coming out, is it really safe to participate in any of it and spend that much? In participating ICOs I have high hopes that these coins could be the next Bitcoin or other currencies that are really going up in the market.

Before investing "blindly" into ICOs it is much better to reserve some time for making a deep research about these new ICOs and the current ones and search whatever you can about their ICOs. You should check for their team, who is behind the ICOs, what do they do, do they have any background in investment, blockchain, or are anonymous, unknown for the public or even fake profiles to fool the people to invest into their project. Secondly you should check about their terms, their privacy (if you care), what service they offer, why are they so innovative and are they really solving a problem or they are just like most of the shitcoins.
Activity: 737
Merit: 500
February 11, 2018, 04:57:47 PM
yes it is safe to participate, just find and join but please be careful in investing when you participate to an ICO so they can't scam you, because it's too many scammer in every ICO's so be careful in every step's you will do and i hope you will find a nice and good ICO to participate
How to help us get safe when we invest into ICO? You shouldn't only gives some words and forget the most important here. Find the good ICOs project is very difficult because there is no method to know the future of an ICO project. Example KICKICO, a potential ICO project, launched product, airdrop every month but the value still below the ICO price in 6 months Cheesy.

Well, that's the thing. You can never know 100% for sure.

Even if you thoroughly research them, they still might fail. There's no guaranteed method.
Although we do not have any guarantee for the ICO project.
But if you know the dip price of ICO token you can invest, you will big profit.
I tried to buy some tokens at deep price like DENT, AirToken or Opus, these coins gave me good profit around 100-200% within few months.
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
February 04, 2018, 08:33:44 AM
Yes it's safe nothing to lose if you participate in bounty campaign unless you will Invest in ICO's. But make sure you research hard in you're participating ICO.
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
February 04, 2018, 08:23:45 AM
yes it is safe to participate, just find and join but please be careful in investing when you participate to an ICO so they can't scam you, because it's too many scammer in every ICO's so be careful in every step's you will do and i hope you will find a nice and good ICO to participate
How to help us get safe when we invest into ICO? You shouldn't only gives some words and forget the most important here. Find the good ICOs project is very difficult because there is no method to know the future of an ICO project. Example KICKICO, a potential ICO project, launched product, airdrop every month but the value still below the ICO price in 6 months Cheesy.

Well, that's the thing. You can never know 100% for sure.

Even if you thoroughly research them, they still might fail. There's no guaranteed method.
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000
February 04, 2018, 08:18:28 AM
Activity: 594
Merit: 250
February 04, 2018, 02:02:57 AM
Nothing is safe when it comes to investing. We all know investing is risky especially now we have ICOs gaining money by offering their projects. Even if they have a good platform or website. It does not means that they are good company or our money is safe with them. My thoughts about it we must face it on what will happen to our investment. If it's a lose or a win then we must accept it.
Activity: 266
Merit: 11
February 03, 2018, 06:08:00 PM
ICOS are completely safe if you do research before investing as long as you are smart about it i.e.

For research: look into the whitepaper, you ask the ICO you are interested in, look at the team and what they are trying to achieve etc. If you throw money into a poor project, don't be surprised if you don't make any profit or they go under.

Don't throw too much money - Spend within your limits. Slowly build up your portfolio.
This does not guarantee success. Risks for investors may be related to the nature of the project, even if it is not a scam. In most projects, there is no reason to use blocking and crypto currency, so many do not go from the idea stage to the implementation, or the implementation fails. Projects that still submit the planned product often begin to accept the currency, reducing the value of their token.
Activity: 210
Merit: 102
February 03, 2018, 05:53:08 PM
ICOS are completely safe if you do research before investing as long as you are smart about it i.e.

For research: look into the whitepaper, you ask the ICO you are interested in, look at the team and what they are trying to achieve etc. If you throw money into a poor project, don't be surprised if you don't make any profit or they go under.

Don't throw too much money - Spend within your limits. Slowly build up your portfolio.
Activity: 246
Merit: 1
February 03, 2018, 05:22:33 PM
Why it can not be safe? I think it is safe for users and investors.
But in our world everything is risky, even just go out. Read about ICO, read a lot and draw conclusions. Many companies, if they do not collect enough money for ICO, give all the collected money back to investors. This is normal practice.
Activity: 574
Merit: 12
Kuvacash.com
February 03, 2018, 05:05:59 PM
There's no guarantee that an ICO project will be successful, so if you want to participate in any ICO, always do your thorough research and invest what you can afford to loss.
copper member
Activity: 76
Merit: 1
Tokenized selfhood
February 03, 2018, 05:00:42 PM
I think it's very safe, I've never heard of anyone getting injured by participating in an ICO  Grin
Activity: 420
Merit: 105
February 03, 2018, 04:58:45 PM
It's safe to invest in ICOs provided you invest in a good project with a solid team behind it's back but be wary of the shitty ones just trying to rip you off of your money, just be careful and do a thorough research before investing in anything.
Activity: 98
February 03, 2018, 04:46:57 PM
Yes it is safe..participating in ICO are knowledgeable where you learn how work for bounty and it is the way to earn any kind of currency,by doing and participating in any ICO is a good way of earning but you must choose which ICO is better to be involved which can give you what you deserve.
Activity: 532
Merit: 103
February 03, 2018, 04:37:21 PM
Hello! In my opinion, more and more projects which protect investors with something physical (sand, gold, oil or something else) will be more popular...
Investing in such projects, for example in SmartGold, you invest in the project of the real economy, not the empty shell, which has only a white paper, website, and dreams...

What do u think about it?
Activity: 182
February 03, 2018, 12:27:26 PM
After a detailed analysis, I can confidently advise you to take a closer look at the Social Media Market tokens, which will soon be sold to ICO. SocialMedia.Market will create a global marketplace for Advertisers and Influencers among every major social network, providing convenient and transparent tools for the interaction of any party involved.
Activity: 490
Merit: 14
February 03, 2018, 12:12:54 PM
Just like with any cryptocurrency invest at your own risk. Be careful though with ICO's, you don't want to get scammed. No one wants that. Smiley
Activity: 1022
February 03, 2018, 12:11:23 PM
as possessing use of customs with technical strategy, investors might defines of decision as attaining field of business and spare of expends as the funds to release with the exchange of unit of investment to work with the projects on crypto finance with the bitcoin business.

Activity: 62
February 03, 2018, 11:41:26 AM
yes of course it is safe dude  Wink
Activity: 224
One Token to Move Anything Anywhere
February 03, 2018, 11:11:38 AM
This is my tip. Try to invest some ICO which is having working products, like ARBIDEX, ATFS or COPYTRACK. There are some chance their ICO wil not fail. And  i can it's safe, as long as you follow the procedure.
Pages:
Jump to: