Pages:
Author

Topic: Is it safe to participate in ICO's? - page 57. (Read 15577 times)

Activity: 379
Merit: 100
Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain
January 22, 2018, 10:07:40 AM
it depends on which ICOs. if you do searseach on any information carefully about the ICO, and that leads your investment, it can be safe..if the ICO is a scam.. safe???
Activity: 294
Merit: 11
January 22, 2018, 10:02:59 AM
Investing in ICO is the same risk as investing in everything else. Maybe even more because there are not any regulations.
investing in ICO also seems to have no warranty or insurance but I do not know for sure because it has never been followed
Activity: 210
Merit: 12
January 22, 2018, 09:50:28 AM
It is safe if you find the right ICO for you. A lot of scams exist that just after money. If you do research you can find the right ICO's for you. So always do research and find a project that you believe in.
Activity: 602
January 22, 2018, 03:51:01 AM
The very participation in the ICO already carries the risk of losing your money, so you need to immediately understand that there is a risk and nothing about security is worth talking about, even projects with installed smart contracts and blocked tokens, all this can be compromised
Activity: 280
Merit: 110
January 22, 2018, 03:49:00 AM
Like every investment you have risks but i believe  that for the moment this kind of investment brings you the best profits in the smallest amount of time. The rate of succes for me is something like 50%, meaning half of my investment made me nice proffint and the other half turned out to be scams. But i dont complain, the gainind is way bigger than the loss and i cand think of a investment that would bring me 200x proffit in two month in the offline world.
So my conclusion is that investing in ICO is not safe but it is worth it because once you find that good ICO the proffit will be big.
Activity: 173
Merit: 10
Astorgame.com | ICO is LIVE | Get Your Bonus
January 22, 2018, 03:26:26 AM
Right now there are many ICOs coming out, is it really safe to participate in any of it and spend that much? In participating ICOs I have high hopes that these coins could be the next Bitcoin or other currencies that are really going up in the market.
Majority of the ICO are not safe for  investors because majority of ICO are scam or just a shitcoin. They are being made for pump and dump and just want to get the money of investors. If you want your investment to be safe, invest on altcoins that has already a good  development and huge community support. You may gamble in ICO if you like but you have to research on it to avoid loss.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 568
Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin
January 22, 2018, 02:24:53 AM
Right now there are many ICOs coming out, is it really safe to participate in any of it and spend that much? In participating ICOs I have high hopes that these coins could be the next Bitcoin or other currencies that are really going up in the market.
yeah it is safe as long as you made a study before choosing which is the best for you. The problem is when expecting too much like thinking that there are altcoins that could possibly next to bitcoin, because it could ppotentially lead us to disappoint  through the mislead action that we commit because of our expectations. But if we know how to handle this then there is a good reason to keep it, since in the cryptocurrency lots of surprises.

No because some of them are scam even right now there's a lot of ICO came out so its better to study first there project before you participate. So choose the best ICO by read and study first about them, you can also search about there white paper. But some of them are going betterl and continue become more successful.
Activity: 854
Merit: 102
PHORE
January 22, 2018, 02:10:38 AM
there is a risky addition to the ico but just read the project's info well so you can see if their project will be successful and to get your money scams because ico so you read well
Activity: 573
Merit: 105
January 22, 2018, 01:40:34 AM
Yes it is. As long as you just participate on that ICO without investing all of your money. Try investing an amount you know you can earn easily for a short period of time. There are a lot of ICOs there that are just scam and there are also a lot of them that are legit. You should think many times first before joining ICO specially when you are suspicious of it.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
January 21, 2018, 11:21:38 PM
Whether it is save to Participate in ICO's, is  a matter of risk. It could turn out to be a good  investment or bad investment, it is a game of chance and caution should be taken to avoid be too greedy, there by spending more.
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
January 21, 2018, 11:11:51 PM
Just don't invest anything you absolutely cannot lose. Try to find ones that are using smart contracts to automate things too so they can't just change their minds. Pinkdate does this.
Activity: 106
Merit: 15
January 21, 2018, 11:10:16 PM
ICO is the equivalent of raising money to use your tokens to invest in their projects, of course, some projects can bring you profit, some are scams. So to participate in the ICO, we must first understand this project. good luck!
Activity: 122
Merit: 10
January 21, 2018, 11:05:29 PM
It is safe if you review what you are buying, if the project is okay and we are aware that many ico-tricksters are engage in many websites so we will first look up and check before we can participate in the project.
Activity: 616
Merit: 30
January 21, 2018, 11:01:30 PM
if you are capable enough in choosing the right one ,sure why not?ico projects are the most highest income provider here in crypto,lots of users had become richer by joining the project and most specially those very successful one.but the problem is more of the ico that being created now are just scam.victimizing investors and the bounty participants..so if you really want to enter some ico now.better watch out the team and the project itself
Activity: 136
January 21, 2018, 10:47:33 PM
yeah it is safe as long as you made a study before choosing which is the best for you. The problem is when expecting too much like thinking that there are altcoins that could possibly next to bitcoin, because it could ppotentially lead us to disappoint  through the mislead action that we commit because of our expectations. But if we know how to handle this then there is a good reason to keep it, since in the cryptocurrency lots of surprises.
Activity: 196
January 21, 2018, 10:22:00 PM

ICO is actually really true and legit but there are so many individual who will make sabotage to their sincere campaign to become gradually down because it is number 1 big Platform as far as I know before i start to join this forum. there are few scammers make their own strategy to convince the people to join their Campaign in exchange of Many coins or token but at the end it's not true. its fake! so for the mine set of many users that ICO is not Safe? that's why you gonna make a question like i this forum.
Activity: 112
Merit: 17
January 21, 2018, 06:33:52 PM
Initial coin offerings have become the most used routes in fundraising campaigns towards building new technology based enterprises. Many entrepreneurs use this financial instrument to explore new channels of opportunities to maximize efficiency and effectively communicate their products and services to a global market without the constraints of legal prejudice or jurisdictive penalties. Nothing is guaranteed and the most successful project that the ICO is offering to the investors could fail. If you are doing advertising for the false ICO campaign you can lose your precious time that you could have used better. If you are the investor of the ICO you are risking if you are not very well informed and if you are searching for the profit without the investigation of the ICO project you want to invest in. The main risk here is the absence of regulatory oversight which exposes investors to risk. The ideology of many investors revolve around the presumption that investments are risky ventures, and there is no such thing as a “safe” investment especially when securities are not insured.
Activity: 266
January 21, 2018, 05:11:13 PM
I think if you make deep research including learning the experience of the dev team and find out the potential advantage of this project, it is safe, if you can not do that or just follow other's advice without checking it by yourself, it is dangerous.
Activity: 779
Merit: 500
January 19, 2018, 07:22:30 PM
ICO - an excellent opportunity to buy tokens below the market price, for example, there were a lot of coins that, after entering the stock exchange, skyrocketed. Now there are fewer such projects, but there is always hope. I advise you to look at the project KYC.legal I think that this is the case when a coin can go to her
As far as I know, most of the ICO project are using KYC to follow the SEC rule for ICO/IPO. Other projects did not use KYC are just for UG market or want to be an anonymous token. The price can be high, but invest in these projects can make you have some troubles about legally in the future.
Activity: 151
Merit: 20
January 19, 2018, 03:02:25 PM
Nowadays many ICO in the market. It's hard to choose which ICO is the best. If you are planning for long term investment and more profit then you should do deep research in the team and product. If you found product have good scope in the future and there team can lead their product to next level then definitely you will get good returns.  Cool
Pages:
Jump to: