Pages:
Author

Topic: Is Master Degree Important? - page 10. (Read 4410 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 0
December 30, 2017, 07:51:28 AM
Yes is very important. Acquiring a postgraduate degree give you the opportunity to work more competently in your chosen field. Moreso, you can  have a better salary with it.
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
December 30, 2017, 06:17:11 AM
To me, I would state it relies upon the field you're in. In the event that its a field like showing that requirements propelled contemplates in respect to one's advancement, at that point I say it is vital. However, in the event that you're in a field where encounter has more prominent weight that real and hypothetical examinations, at that point it would be as imperative. In any case, in a general view, I believe it's not awful to have a graduate degree or even a doctorate degree besides in light of the fact that it's dependably an additional accreditation to your belt. As it's been said, the more you know, the more edge you have.
Activity: 140
Merit: 5
December 30, 2017, 05:36:55 AM
I think it very much depends on the kind of domain that you wish to be professionally active in.
For some jobs a M.A. is required, for others it's not. Also, in some parts of the world a B.A. would totally suffice,
while with a M.A. they might sometimes even see you as being over-qualified already (I believe this doesn't hold true for Europe, however).
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
December 29, 2017, 07:41:20 PM
For taking position of Management in the company, i think yes this is important. A person with a master's degree may have a lot of potential to advance the company where he works, because he has gained knowledge by studying in official institutions and in trust by many parties.
Activity: 112
Merit: 11
December 29, 2017, 07:27:48 PM
Serious employers need employees who have the best skills for a particular profession. In order to acquire the best, one needs to take an extra mile in education, in this case undertaking a master’s degree and short courses. Master’s graduates tend to have better expertise in their profession, making them the most preferred candidates for top jobs.
Activity: 70
December 29, 2017, 03:39:50 PM
Not really. Steve Jobs and Bill Gates dropped out of college and it wasn't an obstacle for them to become successful
Activity: 85
Merit: 1
December 29, 2017, 03:29:25 PM
Since having a master's degree increases your basic pay at work (most of the time it does), then I'd say it definitely is worth it.
Activity: 70
Merit: 15
December 29, 2017, 03:28:23 PM
A master's degree is often necessary to secure a profession and advance within some fields. Many careers that require master's degrees
Activity: 84
December 29, 2017, 12:29:48 PM
No I dont think its that important nowadays but education is very important,  so that you will have knowledge about life.  But having Master degree is not that necessary. 
Activity: 812
Merit: 1000
December 29, 2017, 11:59:20 AM
It's important if it really matters to you the most, masters degree
requires you to study for 2 years or so and that costs extra and
then there's the time issue. But i think it's optional, a Bachelor's
Degree is enough to help you start a career. Matters of opinion.

Correct. Also if you have a strong portfolio your chances could get just right.
portfolio, however, plays a more important role than the degree, it seems to me...so the skills are more important than the degree itself, so you need to choose the institution where you teach real knowledge
Activity: 584
Merit: 502
December 29, 2017, 11:10:37 AM

Correct. Also if you have a strong portfolio your chances could get just right.
Activity: 210
December 29, 2017, 11:07:47 AM
Activity: 584
Merit: 502
December 29, 2017, 10:59:01 AM
School IMOis worthless. This being said, what is important? A piece of cardboard or skills?
Activity: 212
December 29, 2017, 10:36:24 AM
Do you think that master degree is important? I see that many companies nowadays ask for a master degree but still I know many people who had a job without it. Do you think it is essential?

Actually, Master's Degree is important only of you want some promotions in a company you are working because you have an edge of the other workers if you took Master's Degree. But if you will talk about business, there's no need to be a Master's Degree because it only need skills for you to work on it. Maybe your reputation and your image is very nice for the people because you have a good title but it is really not necessary especially in bitcoin.
Activity: 171
Global Risk Exchange - gref.io
December 29, 2017, 09:41:27 AM
Do you think that master degree is important? I see that many companies nowadays ask for a master degree but still I know many people who had a job without it. Do you think it is essential?
For now degree holder is so important, but how about other's that their are no money to spend to go school because of the financial problem. But, they are some work experience. I hope that someday degree holder and more work experience will the same traits and salary to receive. Because some of our degree holder they are no experience.
Activity: 34
December 29, 2017, 08:13:52 AM

I don't think so. You can have successful career without it.
Just use your brains.
Activity: 187
December 29, 2017, 08:11:11 AM
I think it all depends on the field of study and career fields who want searched.If you want a career in science and engineering are more specific ,it is indeed a Master's degree will make you more considered the company than a graduate degree.As well as a career in the social field,urban planning,public relations,psychology,conservation,literature,museums,meteorology,translator,and research.So if you plan to pursue a career in these fields,you may need to consider a relevant Master's degree.
Activity: 126
December 29, 2017, 04:03:29 AM
nope.
copper member
Activity: 186
Merit: 20
December 29, 2017, 01:56:56 AM
Is master degree important or not it's totally depends on your mind. If you want to achieve this degree or don't want to achieve this degree nothing will happens to others. If you achieve master degree I am quite sure that it will help you in future. From this perspective master degree is important.
Activity: 140
December 28, 2017, 11:10:12 PM
Masters is generally done to get higher learning to enable you to be a true professional.Its a step ahead to gain more knowledge about the field you are doing with.Masters add an star to your degrees and helps to further gain more advantage of salary in the company as the company know that you are having the proper knowledge about what you do..
Pages:
Jump to: