Pages:
Author

Topic: Is Master Degree Important? - page 8. (Read 4410 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 0
January 14, 2018, 11:50:07 AM
Yes, because a master's degree is often necessary to secure a profession and advance within some fields. Many careers that require master's degrees are typically found in sectors such as research and academia. Professionals with a master's degree often benefit from higher pay and increased job responsibilities.
Activity: 39
January 14, 2018, 04:16:48 AM
I have a master's degree(business administration) and it did actually help me understand some concepts more deeply. And yes, education is always a valuable asset as far as you care about the knowledge and not just for the diploma.
Activity: 104
Merit: 1
January 14, 2018, 03:14:41 AM
It depends on your circumstances. If you're rich in Bitcoins, then no. But if not and you want certain job, then more degrees you have the better. I'm currently getting my bachelor's from Timothy Bible College.
Activity: 115
Merit: 10
★Adconity.com★
January 14, 2018, 02:28:17 AM
Do you think that master degree is important? I see that many companies nowadays ask for a master degree but still I know many people who had a job without it. Do you think it is essential?

Well for some people who are so fond of learning, yes it is a neccessity.
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
Arianee:Smart-link Connecting Owners,Assets,Brands
January 14, 2018, 02:20:01 AM
Yes it is important especially for those people that its their dream to achieve it. Some Jobs required to have that degree but mostly no. But if you are having this degree you have advantage to others, because its plus points for you. It depends on the person if he really want it, if not then be it.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 501
January 13, 2018, 11:37:38 PM
As of now many companies are looking for someone who had a master degree not only for experience.

That's true, it is hard to find a good and stable job if you don't have a master degree or even a College degree only would be accepted. It is better if you are graduated in your respected school you are in so you can find a good and a better job in the future. It is also a good start to learn more with other people and socialize with different people if you have a work. So for me it is important.
Activity: 55
January 13, 2018, 11:18:14 PM
Yes it is because when you achieved master degree, they will treat you as a professional in your career and your salary will increased because in all company they need a professional employee to become succesful. It is okay if you didn't achieved master degree but they will prefer the one who got it.
Merit: 1
January 13, 2018, 08:20:28 PM
Not so not all companies are looking for master degree.. Now you can work  even you cannot take a master degree. Experience is best to work.
Activity: 134
January 13, 2018, 05:18:03 PM
As of now many companies are looking for someone who had a master degree not only for experience.

January 13, 2018, 03:06:10 PM
This is a very subjective questions. Depends from person to person.
I would first ask these question before answering your question:
What are my life goals?
Can I achieve my goals without a Master's degree?
Will I work for an employer who will seek a Master's degree?

In my case for an mobile and web developer there is no need for an Master's degree, but maybe you will need it. If you will, go for it.
Activity: 38
January 13, 2018, 12:52:53 PM
I think that no it's not!
Activity: 72
January 13, 2018, 12:50:54 PM
It is very important.but it is not essential in life.but if anyone has it,it is very useful in his life
Activity: 72
January 13, 2018, 12:45:26 PM
its not important to me,  it is what u can actually do/ deliver that matters,  its not the paper certificate.  some employers place premium on masters degree though.
Activity: 161
Merit: 100
January 13, 2018, 12:03:00 PM
no, it's not.
Activity: 130
The LIX Platform - lixcoin.org
January 13, 2018, 11:43:28 AM
Do you think that master degree is important? I see that many companies nowadays ask for a master degree but still I know many people who had a job without it. Do you think it is essential?

It's not essential but must be integrated with equal experience if not taken Smiley it's surely possible though. I am one of the people having a first level degree without a master.
Activity: 24
January 13, 2018, 11:39:27 AM
Hello....

Well why not...?!?..  Having a master degree is a plus point to your career...  But im sure it depends on your perception...  That is what you actually think of ur self as a person...

And I personally think that without having any focus towards your goal or what you want to do in your life...
Having a master degree 🎓 is a great thing...  Because with this you can gain extra ordinary achievements in your career...  Where you want to apply for the job in any multinational corporation... 😊😊
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
January 13, 2018, 11:23:52 AM
It is but not to the point that you can't live without it. It is important to build and strengthen your career but there are more things that are far more important than that like love, peace, hope, happiness, joy, fulfilment etc. Things that money can never buy.
Activity: 364
Merit: 251
January 13, 2018, 08:42:43 AM
I think master's degree is very important, degree certificate is a means to prove your ability under the same conditions, the master's degree in all aspects of the skills of knowledge learning more quickly, which many companies are very valued.
Activity: 17
January 13, 2018, 07:30:50 AM
Yes of course, doing a master is very important to up your position in your company or workplace as well as for improve your knowlege. It can help to improve and vast your knowlege that you got from your degree.
Activity: 14
January 13, 2018, 04:06:42 AM
 I go for Master 's Degree especially if you are aiming for promotion. It's your edge with others, as other motivational speakers said to have an areté life it is imperative to increase our personal qouta.
Pages:
Jump to: