Pages:
Author

Topic: Is Mind Reading Possible? - page 4. (Read 5939 times)

Activity: 150
Merit: 44
ICEMAN - SMART CONTRACTS DEVELOPER
December 28, 2017, 06:31:26 AM
I have seen this video, where it claims that Mind Reading technology is possible:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7kGZemt2P9M

Researchers at Carnegie Mellon University recently made a scientific breakthrough using machine algorithms to accurately guess what people are thinking. In other words, as the university referred to it, they have “harness[ed] ‘mind reading’ technology to decode complex thoughts.”

“Predicting the Brain Activation Pattern Associated With the Propositional Content of a Sentence: Modeling Neural Representations of Events and States”

What is your opinion about these news? Is Mind Reading Possible? And how it will affect Bitcoin private keys? How will this affect the passwords that you hold in your brain?

No. It is simply impossible to do by a human. But yes technology has the potential to do so, just as you have mentioned above. Well necessity is the mother of invention, thus humans will create a new form of login(password) so that it could not be stolen.
Activity: 107
Merit: 0
December 26, 2017, 12:58:03 PM
The accuracy of reading thoughts will increase in my opinion. So, if you do not remember the key, it will be impossible to read it.
Activity: 154
December 26, 2017, 11:42:37 AM
At present there is no evidence of this possibility. Moreover, usual mind is so chaotic that it would be difficult to read something coherent.
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
December 26, 2017, 10:23:46 AM
I think that access is still there, only on a subtle level, so only special people have such opportunity
Activity: 4
December 23, 2017, 12:19:53 AM
I don't think that telepathy is just wishful thinking, and nor do many neuroscientists.
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
December 22, 2017, 11:15:14 PM
Mind reading is possible because some people are being gifted to read other people's mind.
Activity: 116
December 22, 2017, 10:44:27 PM
Mind reading is not possible since it is one's own property that can't be accessed by anyone else. I guess it is not mind reading but it is hint reading that is possible wherein one person tries to gather as much as many data from one person and tries to hypothesize a single solution.
Activity: 263
Merit: 100
December 22, 2017, 10:35:11 PM
Dont worry sir because the conspiracy about mind reading is not possible. the only persons that claims that mind reading is possible is out of their mind. there is no such a thing in history and right now that there is a very strong mind that can access to different mind like what signals do now.
Activity: 474
Merit: 285
Brave New World
December 22, 2017, 09:26:18 PM
No, at present it's not possible, not to any useful degree.

In the future through i imagine will will be entirely possible. Things are going to get ridiculously advanced in the coming decades with AI etc.
Activity: 490
December 19, 2017, 06:25:33 PM
I don't think is possible to read the mind of any person. We can make guesses through inductive and deductive reasons to conclude of what a person intention is but to read someone mind seems impossible.
Activity: 462
https://saturn.black
December 19, 2017, 02:50:13 PM
Thoughts are part of the soul. Only God can have a soul and our thoughts. Our thoughts should be clean
Activity: 532
Merit: 101
December 18, 2017, 12:57:42 PM
I watched so many videos that contains those power, people can actually read other people's mind but i dont want to jump on that , i want to experience it myself so i can totally believe a hundred percent for that , some are just videos taken we still dont know if the one their reading is a friend or apprentice.
Activity: 47
December 18, 2017, 12:51:18 PM
Thinking can be described by chemical and physical processes. This is science. Technologies are progressing. Why can we read thoughts one day?
Activity: 448
December 18, 2017, 08:49:08 AM
I think it is possible because mind readers do exist in this world. And through technology, it is already proven.
My source is here: https://newatlas.com/mind-reading-complex-thoughts/50228/
Activity: 350
Merit: 12
December 18, 2017, 07:59:23 AM
Actually, there is no evidence in this sense.
Moreover, human mind is so full of garbage that - even if you could read something it would be probably useless.
But I've an open mind, so... we'll see :-)
Activity: 1273
Merit: 507
December 18, 2017, 06:36:10 AM
I have seen this video, where it claims that Mind Reading technology is possible:

Researchers at Carnegie Mellon University recently made a scientific breakthrough using machine algorithms to accurately guess what people are thinking. In other words, as the university referred to it, they have “harness[ed] ‘mind reading’ technology to decode complex thoughts.”

“Predicting the Brain Activation Pattern Associated With the Propositional Content of a Sentence: Modeling Neural Representations of Events and States”

What is your opinion about these news? Is Mind Reading Possible? And how it will affect Bitcoin private keys? How will this affect the passwords that you hold in your brain?

My opinion is I think it would be possible in somehow , I heard a lot some mind reading , I saw some footage , I've seen many kind of these things but so far I didn't encounter some people who can do it. But by a proper knowledge and train maybe it is true , we all have different perspective through out this topic, But I know there is a guy who can mind read , who reads mind , that is God our God.
Activity: 88
Merit: 18
December 18, 2017, 03:07:44 AM
Considering that in the near future all humans will have hardware chips implanted into them, hackers of that age would likely be able to hack some of their thoughts, we already have practical applications of brain implants in our own age :

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/BrainGate
Activity: 325
December 18, 2017, 02:30:40 AM
Well, there are people with certain abilities, and I believe that they can calmly read the thoughts. But so that this is not massively and thank God, it would be terrible to go out into the street. It superpowers are impossible to realize.
Activity: 64
December 18, 2017, 02:16:33 AM
I think only people who could use more than 25% of brain posibility can read minds of other people.
Activity: 504
Merit: 106
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
December 18, 2017, 02:15:23 AM

No it is physically impossible to read minds, it would violate the laws of physics. I don't believe those mind readers. They were just guessing on what a person thinks then rephrase when the they were reading says whats on his mind.Do not believe on those videos posted online, its scripted. There are a lot of people willing to deceive people for a small amount of money. A lot of people are falling to clickbaits nowadays.

Pages:
Jump to: